Photo

Make a Xyz Monster Game (v. 2.0)

- - - - -

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
452 replies to this topic

Tinkerer

Tinkerer

The Aloof One

• Elite Members
  • 4,628 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 04:10 AM
  • Alias:Tinkerer

Swarming Reef Gobbler

WATER R**

Fiend/Xyz/Effect

2 Level 2 monsters

This card gains 200 DEF for each Xyz Material under this card.  Once per turn: If a monster is sent from the hand to the GY to activate an effect or as part of an effect, you can target 1 monster in either player's GY; attach it to this card as Xyz Material.  The effects of monsters with the same name as this card's Xyz Materials are negated.  This card is unaffected by the effects of cards in the same column as this card.  Once per turn (Quick Effect): you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; move it to an open Main Monster Zone on your side of the field.

500/2050

2 Level 2 Flip monsters

Hello, fine peoples!

Oh hey, something notable I guess

President Frank Underwood

President Frank Underwood

#FU2016

• POTUS
  • 11,703 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 06:35 PM
  • Alias:Dan

Z-Krawler Autapseon
EARTH/Insect/Xyz/Effect/Rank 2/1700 ATK/2100 DEF
2+ Level 2 Flip monsters
All "Krawler" monsters gain 300 ATK/DEF for each material attached to this card. "X-Krawler" Link Monsters that point to this card gain 300 ATK, cannot be Tributed, and cannot be used as Fusion Material. If your opponent activates a card or effect that targets a "Krawler" monster(s) you control (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 material from this card, then target 1 "Krawler" monster in your GY; Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position, and if you do, it becomes the new, singular target of the effect (even if the effect has more than 1 target). If this face-up card is destroyed by battle, or leaves the field because of an opponent's card effect while its owner controls it: You can target 2 "Krawler" monsters with different names in your GY; Special Summon them in face-down Defense Position.

Next: Complete the "Djinn" series of Xyz Monsters. This one will be a FIRE Fiend.

8bit Moonside

8bit Moonside

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
    Last Visit Feb 14 2019 08:11 PM

Tentenor the Operatic Djinn

Rank 3 | FIRE | Fiend | Xyz/Effect

600 / 1700

2 Level 3 monsters

If you control another "Djinn" Xyz monster, your opponent cannot target this card for attacks. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 "Djinn" Xyz Monster you control; until the End Phase of your opponent's next turn, it cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects.

5 Level 2 monsters

Naidraug

Naidraug

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
    Last Visit Feb 02 2019 11:00 AM

Link for reference:

https://en.wikipedia...olo_(mythology)

Colo Colo

EARTH

Rank 2

2000/1000

Beast/Xyx/Effect

5 Level 2 monsters

You can also Xyz Summon this card from your Extra Deck by using 1 Rank 2 Beast Xyz Monster you control as Xyz Material (Xyz Materials attached to that monster become attached to this one). You can only Special Summon "Colo Colo" once per turn this way. Once per turn (Quick Effect), you can detach any number of Xyz Materials from this card; decrease the ATK and DEF of all monsters your opponent controls by 500 for each material detached by this effect.

(Yay, necrobumping.)

-----

2 Level 3 monsters

What to do with this. I'll figure it out.

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,747 posts
    Last Visit 31 minutes ago
Swarm of Bio-Bugs
LIGHT - Rank 3 - Insect/Xyz/Effect - 800/2000
2 Level 3 monsters
If a monster is Normal Summoned: You can increase this card's ATK by the ATK of the Summoned monster. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card (Quick Effect): Reduce the ATK of all monsters on the field by an amount up to this card's current ATK; negate the effects of all monsters on the field with 0 ATK.

Generic Rank 7
I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

Posted Image

November/December AGM Deck Challenge:
Burn damage OR single-card support!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Naidraug

Naidraug

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
    Last Visit Feb 02 2019 11:00 AM

Hound from the Deep Dark

DARK

Rank 7

2800/600

Beast/Xyz/Effect

2 Level 7 monsters

Once per turn (Quick Effect), if this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: you can detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card; This card's ATK is doubled until the end of the Battle Phase, and this card can attack another monster your opponent controls this turn. Monsters you control cannot attack directly the turn you activate this effect.

-----

DARK Rank 4

What to do with this. I'll figure it out.

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Things happen.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts
    Last Visit Feb 06 2019 10:13 AM
Cyberdark Dragon Mini Nova
Rank 4
DARK Machine / Xyz / Effect
2100 / 1200
2 Level 4 DARK monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card using 1 Rank 5 or lower “Cyber” Xyz Monster you control as Material (Xyz Materials attached to it are attached to this card).You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: This card gains 1000 ATK. Apply the following effects based on how many Xyz Materials this card has:
1+: This card cannot be banished.
2+: This card cannot be destroyed by card effects.
3+: This card cannot be destroyed by battle.
4+: This card is unaffected by other cards’ effects.

A “Cyber” monster, Rank 5 or lower

Bringerofcake

Bringerofcake

λ

• λ
  • 9,574 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:22 AM

Cyber Dragon Zero

LIGHT
Machine/Xyz/Effect

5/2100/1400

2 Level 5 LIGHT monsters

You can also Xyz Summon "Cyber Dragon Zero" once per turn by using a Rank 4 or lower "Cyber Dragon" Xyz monster as material. (Transfer its Materials to this card.) You can detach any number of Xyz Material from this card; "Cyber Dragon" monsters you control gain 200 ATK for each material detached. (Quick Effect) You can target 1 card on the field, negate its effects for the rest of the turn. This card must have no Xyz Material to activate and resolve this effect. You can only use 1 effect of "Cyber Dragon Zero" per turn, and only once that turn.

A Digital Bug Xyz that is not Rank 3, 5, or 7.

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,747 posts
Digital Bug Roachessor
LIGHT - Rank 9 - Insect/Xyz/Effect - 3000/2600
2 or more Level 9 Insect-Type monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by detaching 1 Xyz Material from a Rank 7 or 8 LIGHT Insect-Type Xyz monster you control, using that monster as Material. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card (Quick Effect): Change 1 Attack Position monster your opponent controls to Defense Position, then banish a number of Defense Position monsters on the field up to the number of "Digital Bug" Xyz monsters you control. If a "Digital Bug" monster is detached from a LIGHT Insect-Type Xyz monster and sent to the Graveyard: You can reduce the DEF of all monsters your opponent controls by the ATK of that detached monster, and increase this card's ATK by half the combined lost ATK. If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard by your opponent's card (by battle or card effect): You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard, then immediately Xyz Summon 1 Rank 7 or lower "Digital Bug" Xyz monster from your Graveyard or Extra Deck using this card and any number of LIGHT Insect-Type monsters you control as Material (you can only activate this effect of this card's name once per turn).

Make an Xyz monster that rolls together the effects of two old (early Synchro era or earlier) monsters of a Level equal to its Rank, as if it were a combination of those monsters, then add a complimentary effect that requires a detach. For a bad example, Enraged Muka Muka and Airknight Parshath are both Level 5.
I'm also on DeviantART

Posted Image

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

8bit Moonside

8bit Moonside

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
    Last Visit Feb 14 2019 08:11 PM

Neo-Spacian Vapor Manta

Rank 3 | WATER | Fish | Xyz/Effect

1100 / 1300

2 Level 3 Monsters

Gains 500 ATK for each Spell/Trap your opponent controls. Once per turn: You can discard 1 card; look at your opponent's hand and choose 1 monster. If this card's ATK is greater than or equal to the ATK of the chosen card, destroy the chosen card, and if you do, inflict 500 damage to your opponent. If this card attacks or is attacked (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Return the opponent's monster to the hand.

Flare Scarab + Aqua Dolphin, with a Grand Mole-inspired detach effect.

An Ojama Xyz monster (Rank 2)

Bringerofcake

Bringerofcake

λ

• λ
  • 9,574 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:22 AM

Ojamatriarch

LIGHT
Beast/Xyz/Effect

R2/0/1000

2+ Level 2 monsters

If this card is Xyz Summoned: You can banish 1 "Ojama" card from your GY, and if you do, add 1 "Ojama" card from your Deck to your hand, then discard 1 card. If you control an "Ojama" Fusion or Link monster (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 Xyz Material, then target 1 "Ojama" monster you control; double its current ATK/DEF. You can only use each effect of "Ojamatriarch" once per turn.

Give Superquant a White Mech

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,747 posts
Super Quantal Mech Beast Alphacorn
LIGHT - Rank 7 - Machine/Xyz/Effect - 2800/2600
2 Level 7 monsters
Once per turn, you can also Xyz Summon this card using 1 face-up "Super Quantum White Layer" you control as Xyz Material, and if you do, you can attach up to 3 "Super Quant" monsters with different names from your Graveyard to this card as Xyz Material, but if this card is Summoned this way, you can only Special Summon once more this turn. Cannot attack while it has no Xyz Material. Once per turn, you can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls: That target has its effects negated and cannot be used as Material for a Summon, and is banished face-down when it leaves the field. If this card has "Super Quantum White Layer" attached as Xyz Material, this effect becomes a Quick Effect. Once per turn, you can attach 1 "Super Quantum" monster from your hand or field to this card as Xyz Material.

Make an Xyz monster that both self-revives and has a built-in way of getting Materials back.
I'm also on DeviantART

Posted Image

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Guduss

Guduss

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 05:34 PM

Drago the Thunder Dragon     LIGHT

Rank 5

Dragon / Xyz / Effect

2 Level 5 monsters

Once per turn, during either player's turn, you can detach one Xyz material; if this card is destroyed (by battle or card effect) this turn, you can Special Summon this card from the Graveyard. If this card has no Xyz materials, you can discard a Dragon-type or a Thunder monster from your hand: you can attach monsters from your Graveyard and/or field to this monster. You can use each effect effect of "Drago the Thunder Dragon" once per turn.

Make a high Rank Xyz monster that can add "Rank-Up Magic" Spell cards to your hand.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users