Make a Xyz Monster Game (v. 2.0)

Ice Isopod

WATER | Insect | Rank 1 | Xyz | Effect

2+ Level 1 monsters

Gains 300 ATK and DEF for every Xyz Material attached to it. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 Level/Rank 1 monster you control; it gains ATK equal to this card's ATK until the end of the turn.

600/600

Next: 2+ Level [x] "Galaxy" monsters

Galaxy-Eyes Evilfusion Dragon (yeah, I went there and suppose it's fitting for him)

Rank 8 | LIGHT | Dragon | Xyz | Effect

3400/2500

2+ Level 8 "Galaxy" monsters

Cannot be targeted by card effects while it has Xyz Material. Once per turn: You can detach 1 material from this card; this card gains ATK equal to the combined ATK of all monsters your opponent controls until the end of the turn. If this card with material in its owner's control is destroyed while it has a "Galaxy-Eyes" monster as material: You can Special Summon this card during the End Phase, and if you do, its ATK becomes 4000.

Considering evilfusion.dek (Photon/Galaxy) is Level 8 spam, there you go. It's a hybrid of Number 62 and Starve Venom's effects, which, yeah, were avatars he has had in the past [last two anyway iirc]. Also ATK and DEF are the midpoints between the two.

=====

2+ Level [x] [y] monsters

[x] = Level

[y] = Any other constraints you want 

Graydle Frog

WATER - Aqua - Rank 3

2000/1000

2 or more Level 3 Aqua-Type monsters

During your turn, detach 1 material from this card; equip 1 "Graydle" monster from your GY to 1 monster your opponent controls, but equipped monster cannot attack this turn.

---------

2 Level # Synchro monsters

Crystal Starframe Dragon

WIND | Dragon | Rank 8 | Xyz | Effect

2 Level 8 Synchro Monsters

When this card is Xyz Summoned: You can target 1 Tuner monster in your GY; Special Summon that target. Once per turn: You can detach 1 material from this card, then target 1 banished Synchro Monster; return it to it's owner's Extra Deck. If this card is destroyed: You can Tribute 1 Synchro Monster you control; Special Summon this target as a Tuner monster with a Level equal to its Rank.

2500/3000

Next: 2 Level [x] Fusion Monsters

Thunder Starframe Wizard

WIND - Rank 8 - Spellcaster/Xyz/Effect - 2800/2100

2 Level 8 Fusion Monsters

When this card is Xyz Summoned: You can target 1 "Polymerization" or "Fusion" Spell or Trap; add it to your hand. Once per turn: You can detach 1 material from this card, then target 1 Fusion monster in either player's GY; this card's effect becomes the targeted monster's effect until the end of the turn. If this card is destroyed: You can tribute 1 Fusion Monster you control; Special Summon this card to your field. When this card is Special Summoned by its own effect: Reveal 1 Fusion Monster in your Extra Deck; This card can be used as a substitute for any 1 Fusion Material listed on the revealed monster.

Next Up: 2 Level [x] Pendulum Monsters

Rei, the Progenitor of the Pendulum
LIGHT - Rank 4 - Fairy/Xyz/Pendulum/Effect
Scale 0
2000/2000
PE: If a Pendulum Monster you control leaves the field: You can return it to the hand. You can discard 2 Pendulum Monsters; Special Summon this card from your Pendulum Zone.
ME: 2 Level 4 Pendulum Monsters
If you can Pendulum Summon Level 4, you can Pendulum Summon this face-up card in your Extra Deck. You can Pendulum Summon monsters to unlinked Main Monster Zones. Non-Pendulum Monsters on the field lose 800 ATK, also they cannot activate their effects the turn they are Summoned. If this card in a Main Monster Zone or Extra Monster Zone is destroyed: You can place it in your Pendulum Zone.

(Because Ray doesn't give a sheet about Yusaku's new mechanic. Also yeah, she and Zarc co-founded it, but he already has his evil dragon form.)

=====

3 Level [x] monsters

Edited by Flash Flyer - Sakura
wow, I missed important stuff

Time for bump, I guess.

Delta-Numerix-092: Champion Equestrian Star Goldrider (will also cross-reference as Number C71 on my personal Wikia; I made the idea long before Rebarian Shark existed.)
EARTH - Rank 5 - Beast-Warrior/Xyz/Effect
2700/2000
3 Level 5 monsters
While this card has material, other monsters you control are unaffected by your opponent's card effects, also they cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card was Xyz Summoned using "Numerix-092: Elite Equestrian Star Goldrider" as material, it gains these effects. 
● Once per turn: You can detach 1 material from this card; Special Summon 1 Beast or Beast-Warrior monster from your hand, Deck or GY.
● If this card leaves the field: You can target 1 "Numerix-092: Elite Equestrian Star Goldrider" in your GY; Special Summon this card, and if you do, attach this card to that monster as material.

(Will add to generics thread soon, but yeah, I did make one. Now to actually do my Over-Hundred Numerix Chaos/Delta form.)

====

2 Level 4 monsters

[You have some big shoes to fill here, considering Utopia and other common Rank 4s that are staples at this time. Make it good.]

Guile Knight

DARK - Rank 4 - Warrior/Xyz/Effect - 200/2500

2 Level 4 monsters

Unaffected by card effects, except during the Battle Phase. If this monster battles a monster that cannot be Normal Summoned, except an Xyz monster, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to select 3 monsters of different names from your Deck and reveal them to your opponent: Banish 1 of them that they select, select 1 to add to your hand, and banish the remaining monster. This monster gains ATK equal to the banished monster's ATK, as well as half the opposing monster's ATK.

HAAAAAA

(X) Level (Y) Dragon-Type monsters

Alright, I guess I'm making my Over Hundred Numerix now. 

Delta-Numerix-102: Sacred Blossom Dragon - Eternalsummer Scarlet Hibiscus
LIGHT - Rank 7 - Dragon/Xyz/Pendulum/Effect
Scale 1
3300/2800
PE: (1) When you Summon a Dragon-Type monster, Special Summon 3 "Blossom Tokens" (WATER/Level 2/Dragon/ATK 500/DEF 500) to your opponent's field. (2) "Blossom Tokens" your opponent controls cannot be Tributed or used as material for a Summon. (3) You can destroy 2 other cards you control; Special Summon this card from your Pendulum Zone, then attach 1 Dragon monster in your GY to this card as material. You can only use this effect of "Delta-Numerix-102: Sacred Blossom Dragon - Eternalsummer Scarlet Hibiscus" once per turn.
ME: 3 Level 7 Dragon monsters
If you can Pendulum Summon Level 7, you can Pendulum Summon this face-up card in your Extra Deck. (1) Once per turn, during either player's turn, if a card or effect is activated OR a monster is Summoned: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate the activation, and if you do, banish that card, face-down. If this card was Xyz Summoned using "Numerix-102: Blossom Dragon - Eternalsummer Hibiscus", you do not have to detach materials to activate this effect. (2) While this card has material, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects when you Summon or declare an attack with a Dragon monster. (3) If this card in the Monster Zone is destroyed: You can place it in your Pendulum Zone.

===

As this isn't the generic thread, I do not have to use the template in its "correct" form; I will modify that once it happens. Also yeah, this card starts screwing over VRAINS after a while.

===

Number 76: Independence Commander

(You can figure out why the Number works here; leaving the materials and other things up to you. Only requirement is don't screw up. No, don't expect Konami to release new Numbers soon.)

Number 76: Independence Commander

DARK - Warrior - Rank 4

2400/2400

3 Level 4 Warrior-Type monsters

Once per turn, detach 1 material from this card; then target 1 Warrior-Type monster you control, that target can attack directly this turn, but send that monster to the GY during End Phase.

-------------------

4 Level # X monsters

CXyz Chemistic Magician

Rank 5

DARK Spellcaster / Xyz / Effect

2000 / 2000

4 Level 5 Spellcaster-type monsters

This card gains 200 ATK for each Spell/Trap Card in your Graveyard. While "Alchemic Magician" is one of this card's Xyz Materials, it gains the following effect:

• Once per turn, during your End Phase: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard; choose 1 Spell/Trap Card from your Deck, then Set it in your Spell/Trap Card Zone.

LIGHT

2 Materials (you decide the specifics)

I'm just going to use the prompt to design something for a structure deck related to an off-site Archetype, BUT you get a generic Xyz as well (so 2 in 1). 

Dreamlight White Leopard

Rank 4 | LIGHT | Beast | Xyz | Effect

2000/2600

2 Level 4 monsters
You can only Xyz Summon "Dreamlight White Leopard" using its ① effect once per turn. ① For this card's Xyz Summon, you can also use Level 4 LIGHT monsters in your hand or GY as material. ② While this card has material, your opponent cannot target other monsters you control for attacks or card effects. ③ During either player's turn: You can detach 1 material from this card, then target 1 monster on the field; its ATK and DEF become 0 until the End Phase.

====

Er....I'll come back to the generic later.

====

2+ Level [x][y] monsters

Any Rank / Attribute of your choice

Dark Spark Dragon

Rank 4

DARK Dragon / Xyz / Effect

2400 / 2000

2+ Level 4 DARK monsters

Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then activate one of the following effects based on how many Xyz Materials it still has:

1: Target 1 card on the field: Destroy it.

2: Target 2 cards on the field: Destroy them.

3: Destroy all other monsters on the field.

4 or more: Destroy all other cards on the field.

Rank 9

Oh, and did someone say Chaos Xyz Evolution? (So make it either a Number C or a CXyz.)

You're not really giving us much choice here, but sure.

Number C62: Neo Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon
Rank 9 | LIGHT | Dragon | Xyz | Effect
5000/3000
3 Level 9 monsters
If this card has "Number 62: Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon", it cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent's card effects. If this card battles, during damage calculation (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 material from this card once per battle; this card gains ATK equal to the combined Ranks of all Xyz Monsters currently on the field x 200 until the end of the Damage Step. If this card in its owner's control is destroyed by an opponent's card effect while it has "Number 62: Galaxy Eyes Prime Photon Dragon" as Xyz Material: You can Special Summon this card during your next Standby Phase after activation and double its ATK. Any battle damage this card inflicts to your opponent is halved unless it has a "Galaxy-Eyes" Xyz Monster as Xyz Material.

(Not that GEPD needed another evolution, but yeah.)

=====

Fish-Type

Generic materials

The Almighty Minnow

Rank 3

WATER Fish / Xyz / Effect

1700 / 1200

2 Level 3 monsters

Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: This card can attack your opponent directly this turn, but other monsters you control cannot attack, except WATER monsters. Your opponent must control at least 2 monsters for you to activate this effect.

2 Level () Tuners

Tuner Master

Rank 3 | DARK | Machine | Xyz | Effect

1800/1200

2 Level 3 Tuner monsters

Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 material from this card, then if you detached a Tuner monster, you can send 1 non-Tuner monster from your Deck to the GY; Special Summon 1 Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck whose Level is equal to the total Levels of those monsters.

====

Beast-Type

Generic mats.

Zoodightmariac
DARK | Beast / Xyz Effect
Rank ✪ 4 | 2400 / 1000

2+ Level 4 monsters

When this card is Xyz Summoned, you can: Immediately after this effect resolves, Normal Summon 1 EARTH monster from your hand, then detach 1 Xyz Material from this card. During your opponent's turn (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 material from this card; until the End Phase, all monsters your opponent controls lose 400 ATK for each material attached to this card. You can only use each effect of "Zoodightmariac" once per turn.

=========================

The Eclipser

The Eclipser

Rank 8

FIRE Rock / Xyz / Effect

1700 / 4000

1 LIGHT Level 8 monster + 1 DARK Level 8 monster

This card can attack while in Defense Position. If it does, apply its DEF instead of its ATK. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 monster on the field: Place a Blindness Counter on it. Monsters with Blindness Counters have their effects negated, and they cannot attack.

The Royal Scotsman
EARTH

The One of the Gods

Rank 12

LIGHT Fairy / Xyz / Effect

5000 / 5000

2 Level 12 monsters

You can also Xyz Summon this card by using 1 LIGHT Fairy-type Xyz Summoned Xyz Monster with no Xyz Materials you control. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 monster you control: Until your next Standby Phase, that monster is unaffected by your opponent's card effects. When this card is destroyed by battle, target 1 LIGHT Fairy-type monster in your GY: Special Summon it in DEF, but its effects are negated.

5 Xyz Materials

If you're going to waste your whole field to summon, then let's go. 

Pentadynastic Sacred Phoenix

FIRE - Rank 4 - Winged Beast/Xyz/Effect

3000/2000

5 Level 4 monsters

When this card is Xyz Summoned or activates its effects, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response. Once per turn: You can detach any number of materials from this card; your opponent takes damage equal to half the ATK of all monsters detached by this effect. During the End Phase, if this card has no materials: Destroy it. 

=====

2 Level [x] "(archetype/series)" monsters

You can choose any Archetype you want, or go make a series into their own Archetype with this. 

also feeling when the version 2 of the ED threads completely eclipses the older ones for the most part.

Wish these prompts were a bit more specific, or rather they said something about the mechanics of what the next card should accomplish.

Screw it Bujins need something. I think if they were to get more cards it would probably be some Pendulum monsters since otherwise, the Deck is REALLY SLOW. This is a Pendulum Rank-up Xyz monster based on Hiruko as a Xyz without Hirume in the equation (if you know the lore)

Bujintei Ebisu

LIGHT - Rank 5 - Beast-Warrior/Xyz/Pendulum/Effect - 2700 ATK/2600 DEF - Scale 6

Pendulum Effect: During the Battle Phase (Quick Effect): You can shuffle this card and 1 “Bujingi” monster in your GY to your Deck, and replace this effect with that monster's original effects.

Monster Effect: 3 Level 5 LIGHT monsters

You can also Xyz Summon "Bujintei Ebisu" by using 1 "Bujin" Xyz Monster you control with a different name as Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.) If you Pendulum Summon Level 5, you can Pendulum Summon this face-up card in your Extra Deck. Once per turn, during the Battle Phase, if a “Bujin” monster effect is activated (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 Xyz Material to Special Summon 1 “Bujin” Beast-Warrior monster from your Deck, ignoring its Summoning conditions. When this card leaves the field, except by its own effect: You can banish 1 “Bujin” monster from your hand or GY, and if you do, place this card in your Pendulum Zone.

Level 7 WATER monsters

Idea is to let them be generally open to whomever wants to make it (because some users may be adverse to certain prompts if too restrictive); otherwise, you might as well just use the Create-A-Card thread instead. I mean, you can provide a general idea, but it's usually up to the next poster to decide if they follow it or not.

But that out of the way...

Poseidra, the Eternal Atlantean Dragon

WATER - Rank 7 - Sea Serpent/Xyz/Effect

2800/1600

2 Level 7 WATER monsters

Once per turn, you can also Xyz Summon "Poseidra, the Eternal Atlantean Dragon" by using 1 Rank 5 or 6 WATER Xyz Monster you control as the Xyz Material. (Transfer its materials to this card.) Once per turn: You can detach 1 material from this card; return Spell/Trap Cards on the field to the hand, then if 3 or more cards were returned by this effect, monsters your opponent controls lose 300 ATK and DEF for each. If this card with material is sent to the GY: You can Special Summon this card.

=====

Cyberse-Type

Generic materials

I'm giving you free reign on what to do with this, other than it needs to be generic and a Cyberse. Up to you to decide the rest.

Quaternion Menace
DARK - Rank 3 - Cyberse/Xyz/Effect - 2500 ATK/2000 DEF

3 Level 3 Cyberse monsters

You can also Xyz Summon "Quaternion Menace" by using Cyberse Link Monster you control whose Link number equals or exceeds 3 as Xyz Materials. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.) While this card is in an Extra Monster Zone, it cannot be destroyed by card effects. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Special Summon 1 LINK 2 or lower Link monster from your GY.

More of a concept than a card. I think this Xyz Summon mechanic could even become a new kind of nomi monster, and if you're crazy enough you can even adapt it to Synchros. I like the idea it makes more use of your horizontal pointing Link Monsters while also being able to Special Summon your Link monsters back. I made it so you can only Special Summon Link 2 or lower monsters so that if you used a Link 3 you can't just Special Summon the material you used for the Xyz Summon and get a free monster.

Imma make it a bit harder

Level 8 Insect monsters

(optional: Destroys your own Plants and/or Beasts monsters for advantage)

(We tried doing that for other mechanics, but that required having to screw over the existing rules early. *cough someone made me do a Link Synchro early on.*)

Anyway, here goes with your prompt, but quite literally, there are only 7 monsters in this game that would actually fit the bill and majority of them suck (except for Gadarla).

Reformatted Digital Bug Centralpede

LIGHT - Rank 8 - Insect/Xyz/Effect

3000/2500

2 Level 8 Insect monsters

You can also Xyz Summon this card by detaching 2 materials from an Insect Xyz Monster you control, then using it as the material. (Transfer its materials to this card.) If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 material from this card; shuffle up to 3 monsters on the field into the Deck, then each player Special Summons a number of monsters from their Deck equal to the number of monsters shuffled into their Main Deck.

Yes, I broke the Digital Bug odd level pattern, but consider this something to make them actually decent (because obvious xenophobic clauses are obvious). Also as I've said above, you literally have half a dozen monsters that can go into this, but half of them are better on their own.

=====

FIRE

Generic materials

=====

Just to be uniform with the Synchro Game (and save headaches from going into uncharted territory), don't make anything that causes circumventing of existing game mechanics and would be required to be placed in Experimental should you post it. We get that Links sheet over everything else, but yeah. I have nothing against going outside the box, but ruling issues will be a pain; especially if Konami decides to dramatically alter it IF they do go with the idea.

(Hiroshi learned that lesson, and admitted it earlier on.)