Make a Xyz Monster Game (v. 2.0)

That I did. But anyway...

Titan of the Flame

Rank 10

FIRE Warrior / Xyz / Effect

? / 3000

2 Level 10 monsters

This card's original ATK is equal to the number of FIRE monsters in your GY and banished pile x 500. Once per turn, you can discard 1 FIRE monster, then target 1 card on the field: Destroy it. If this card would leave the field, detach 1 Xyz Material from it instead.

Ebon Master Magician

It can't be Rank 7.

(And who ended up doing that prompt?)

Ebon Master Magician

Rank 8 | DARK | Spellcaster | Xyz | Effect

2800/2600

2 Level 8 Spellcaster monsters

You can also Xyz Summon this card by detaching 1 material from a Rank 6 or 7 Spellcaster Xyz Monster you control, then using it as the Xyz Material. (Transfer its materials to this card.) When this card is Xyz Summoned: Add 1 Spell Card from your Deck or GY to your hand. While this card has material, banish any monster destroyed by battle with this card. During your End Phase: Detach 1 material from this card.

====

Ohai DMoC / Magician of Black Chaos Xyz.

====

Wyrm

Rank 4 or higher

Transcendent Dragon
Rank 4 ~ WIND ~ Wyrm/Xyz/Effect ~ 2600/1800
2 Level 4 monsters
Once per turn, you can also Xyz Summon "Transcendent Dragon" by using 1 Level 8+ Dragon monster you control as the Xyz Material. If this Xyz Summoned monster is destroyed by battle or leaves the field by an opponent's card effect, activate the following effect, depending on the location this card is moved to.
● Sent to the GY: Special Summon 1 Dragon monster from your GY.
● Banished: Special Summon 1 of your banished Dragon monsters.
● Returned to the Extra Deck: Special Summon 1 Dragon monster from your Deck or Extra Deck in Defense Position, but its effects are negated this turn.

A card that makes your opponent think carefully about how they want to remove it. It's more Dragon than Wyrm support, but its flavor is based on Wyrms kinda being "evolved" Dragons, and this one devolves into a Dragon upon removal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thunder (because we need more Thunder Xyz)

Th'hunder Dragon.

LIGHT - Rank 5 - Thunder/Xyz/Effect - 2000/1600

2 Level 5 LIGHT monsters

Once per turn, you can Xyz Summon "Th'hunder Dragon" by using any Level 4 or higher LIGHT Thunder monsters you control as Xyz Materials.

This card gains 300 ATK for each Xyz Material attached to it. This card gains effects based on the number of Xyz Materials attached to it.

● 2 or more: Once per turn: You can attach 1 LIGHT monster from your hand to this card.

● 3 or more: Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; add 1 Thunder monster from your Deck to your hand, and if you do, you can Special Summon 1 LIGHT monster from your hand.

● 4 or more: This card cannot be removed from the field by a cost or card effect. (Kaiju and Bounce protection wording I'm creating)

2 Level 5 "Bujin" monsters (AKA Xyz Evolution stuff)

[spoiler= Mine is less ridiculous]

Circuit Obliterator

LIGHT - Rank 4 - Thunder/Xyz/Effect - 1000/1000

2 Level 4 LIGHT monsters

Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material to select and activate 1 of the following effects:

●Target and destroy 1 card your opponent controls for each Thunder-Type monster you control. If all monsters you control are Thunder-Type, banish that card(s) instead of sending it to the Graveyard.

●Increase this monster's ATK and DEF by 500 for each Thunder-Type monster you control. If all monsters you control are Thunder-Type, this monster inflicts doubled piercing Battle Damage for the rest of the turn.

/skip, because Bujins are boring as hell, and I'm not giving them scheiße

Guess I'll have to do it; not that I'll enjoy it or anything. 

Bujintei Ryujin

Rank 5 | LIGHT | Beast-Warrior | Xyz | Effect

2900/2500

2 Level 5 "Bujin" monsters

Once per turn, you can also Xyz Summon "Bujintei Ryujin" by using a "Bujin" Xyz Monster you control as material. (Transfer its materials to this card). While this card has material, (Quick Effect): You can target 1 "Bujin" card in your GY; return that target to the hand, and if you do, you can activate that card's effect, then detach 1 material from this card. If this card with material leaves the field: You can Special Summon 1 "Bujin" monster from your hand, Deck or GY, except "Bujintei Ryujin". You can only control 1 "Bujintei Ryujin". 

====

Plant

EARTH

You can choose the materials as deemed necessary.

(Also a note that I reserve the right to skip over prompts that are either impossible to handle due to real life playability, or you add on too many constraints of your design. That, and go use the other games too.)

Vine Crawler

EARTH - Rank 3 - Plant/Xyz/Effect - 0/0

2 Level 3 monsters

If your opponent activates the effect of a monster on the field, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: That monster's effects are negated on the field (even if this card leaves the field), also this monster gains ATK and DEF equal to that monster's ATK and DEF. If this monster has no Xyz Material, it cannot attack.

[x] Level 3 Rock-Type monsters

Tbh if Bujins had a more interesting Main Deck Bujin Beat-Warrior the Deck would be fine, but whatever I just like the artwork and GX references.

Gorgonic MisChief

DARK - Rank 3 - Rock/Xyz/Effect - 2000/2000

2+ Level 3 Rock monsters

If this card is Xyz Summoned using 3 or more monsters as Xyz Materials: The original ATK of all monsters your opponent controls becomes 0.

Once per turn, when another monster's effect is activated (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 Xyz Materials from this card; Negate that monster's effect.

Your opponent cannot activate the effect of a monster with equal or less ATK than this card in response to this card effect.

2+ Level [X] Fiend monsters

On a completely different note, Eshai, you lost your chance to participate in the card contest, the submission phase ended and you didn't submit anything.

D/D/D Supreme King Hades

Rank 8

DARK Fiend / Xyz / Effect

3100 / 3000

2+ Level 8 Fiend-type monsters

When an opponent's monster would be destroyed and sent to the GY: Banish it instead. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: Special Summon 1 "D/D/D" monster from your GY or face-up in your Extra Deck. If the monster Special Summoned by this effect is an Xyz Monster, you can attach up to 2 cards from your hand to it as Xyz Materials. When this card is destroyed by battle: Special Summon up to 2 "D/D" monsters from your GY, except "D/D/D" monsters, whose combined Levels are 8 or lower.

Missing Number (I'm thinking either Missingno. or a "Number" monster without a number for it, but it's your card to do whatever with)

Number __: Missing Number

Rank 12 - DARK - Cyberse/Xyz/Effect - ATK/0 DEF/2000

2 monsters with the same Level

When this card is Xyz Summoned, destroy all other "Number" monsters on the field. This card can't attack. When this card is destroyed, target 1 "Number" monster in your Extra Deck except "Number __: Missing Number", Special Summon that target to your Main Monster Zone.

(I hope that I didnt take too much liberty with the name. I just couldn't figure out how to make it a "Number" otherwise.)

Number __: Missing Number

Rank 12 - DARK - Cyberse/Xyz/Effect - ATK/0 DEF/2000

2 monsters with the same Level

When this card is Xyz Summoned, destroy all other "Number" monsters on the field. This card can't attack. When this card is destroyed, target 1 "Number" monster in your Extra Deck except "Number __: Missing Number", Special Summon that target to your Main Monster Zone.

(I hope that I didnt take too much liberty with the name. I just couldn't figure out how to make it a "Number" otherwise.)

Remember that you need to provide a prompt for next user to do.

====

Since none was given, I'll just copy my Wyrm prompt.

Sacred Draco of Eternal Life

Rank 7 | WIND | Wyrm | Xyz | Effect

2700/2100

2 Level 7 monsters

While this card has Xyz Material, any damage you would take instead increases your LP by the same amount. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 material from this card, then target 1 monster on the field; banish that monster, face-down, then you gain LP equal to its ATK. Cards or effects cannot be activated in response. If this card leaves the field: You can Special Summon 1 monster from your GY, except 'Sacred Draco of Eternal Life".

======

"True Draco" or "True King" monster

Guess another skip prompt, but yeah guys, please do the previous prompts before making side conversations. Would like to keep the amount of skip posts in here to a minimum.

Refresher:

"True Draco" or "True King"

(It would be in your best interest to know what they are / generally function)

Side Convo: I know I messed up the name a little bit. I specifically said in my post that this was the only way to make it a number and was sorry if it was not what you wanted.

Now onto the prompt...

Zangruth, the True Dracombat King

Rank 7 - FIRE - Wyrm/Xyz/Effect - ATK/3400 DEF/2500

2 Level 7 monsters or 2 "Draco" Trap cards

When this card is Summoned, you can target 1 "True King" card in your Deck, add it to your hand. Once per turn, during either player's turn, when your Spell/Trap card would be destroyed by an opponent's card effect, you can detach 1 Overlay Unit from this card, target your Spell/Trap card, that target cannot be destroyed until the End Phase. When this card leaves the field, you can target 1 "True King" or "True Draco" card in your GY, add it to your hand.

I tried. I really did. I've only faced these things like twice, but based on my experience against them, this is how they work. Sorry if I either screwed them up, or made them way more OverPowered.

Next up:

2 "Number" monsters with the same Rank

(True Draco are Level 5/6 [9 with Mariamune]; Kings are Level 9. So...Dracos can't run this or really want to.)

But...more on that later.

Number F100: Future Numeron Dragon

Rank 0 | LIGHT | Dragon | Xyz | Effect

0/0

2 "Number" monsters with the same Rank

(This card's original Rank is always treated as 1.)

This card gains ATK and DEF equal to the original ATK and DEF of the monsters used as material to Xyz Summon it, also it gains their effects. If this card with material is destroyed by a card effect: You can destroy as many monsters on the field as possible (min. 1), then your opponent takes damage equal to half their combined ATK. During the End Phase, if this card is in your GY because it was sent there this turn: You can Special Summon it. 

====

"Magibullet" / "Magical Musketeer" monster

Magibullet Fiend Zebub
LIGHT | Fiend / Xyz / Effect
Rank 3 | 1000/1000

2+ Level 3 Fiend monsters
While this card has material (Quick Effect): You can activate "Magibullet" Spells/Traps from your hand. You can only use the following effect of "Magibullet Fiend Zebub" once per turn. You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then banish 1 "Magibullet" Spell/Trap from your GY; activate 1 of these effects.
● Tribute 1 "Magibullet" monster you control with a Level; Special Summon from your Deck 2 "Magibullets" monsters with the same Level, but with different names from each other and the Tributed monster.

● Until the End Phase, this card gains ATK equal to half the combined original ATK of all other "Magibullet" monsters you control with a Level.

=========================

Number S32

Number S32: Shark Drake the Tyrant

Rank 5 | WATER | Sea Serpent | Xyz | Effect

2800/2100

4 Level 5 monsters

You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a "Number 32: Shark Drake" or "Number C32: Shark Drake Veiss" you control as material. (Transfer its materials to this card.) Cannot be used as Xyz Material for a Summon. Once per battle, if this card battles an opponent's monster while it has a "Shark Drake" monster as material: You can detach 1 material from this card; that monster's ATK and DEF become 0, also this card can make a second attack in a row. Once per turn: You can detach 1 material from this card, then target 1 monster on the field; destroy it, then your opponent takes damage equal to half its ATK. 

(UtL annoys by Armades/5000 ATK; this one blows up stuff; this one shreds twice and burns harder. Now do you have a reason to run Shark Drake again?)

=====

Aqua or Thunder-Type

Generic materials

(You can decide on the rest)

The Chemgineer

LIGHT - Rank 4 - Spellcaster/Xyz/Effect

1700/2400

2+ Level 4 monsters

You can only use 1 effect of this card's name per turn, and only once that turn. (1) You can detach any number of materials from this card; excavate a number of cards from the top of your Deck, up to twice the number of materials detached, then add up to 2 cards with different names among the revealed cards to your hand. Return the rest to the bottom of your Deck in any order. (2) You can send this card to the GY, then reveal 1 Fusion Monster in your Extra Deck; send Fusion Materials listed on that monster from your hand, Deck or field to the GY; Fusion Summon that monster, then take damage equal to that monster's ATK. Any damage you take from this effect is reduced by 600 damage for each material this card had when it left the field by this effect.

======

WIND

Beast or Beast-Warrior

Superior General Chimera

Rank 4 - WIND - Beast-Warrior/Xyz/Effect - ATK/2400 DEF/1900

2 Level 4 monsters

When this card is Xyz Summoned, target 1 Beast-Warrior monster in your hand or GY, Special Summon it. Once per turn, when a player ativates a card effect, you can detach 1 Overlay Material from this card, negate the activation, and if you do destroy it, then draw 1 card. If this card is in your GY, you can banish this card from your GY, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Beast-Warrior monster from your Deck.

Very techie card. Great for Beast-Warriors. (Sakura plz add it to the Generics thread for AGM)

=======================================

Rank 4 WIND

I'll add it once you get accepted.

But time to do something.

Mecha Phantom Beast Tenpegasus

Rank 4 | WIND | Machine | Xyz | Effect

2200/1600

2 Level 4 monsters

Cannot be destroyed while you control a Token. Once per turn: You can detach 1 material from this card; Special Summon 2 "Mecha Phantom Beast Tokens" (WIND/Level 3/Machine/ATK 0/DEF 0). Once per turn: You can Tribute 1 Token or 1 "Mecha Phantom Beast" monster you control; Special Summon 1 "Mecha Phantom Beast" monster from your Deck or GY, and if you do, that monster can attack your opponent directly this turn.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_KC-46_Pegasus

Tenma

(This counts as MPB legacy support; also for times when you do not have MPB tokens out to make Dracossack, if that's still seeing play.)

=====

Rank 4

Dragon

Draconus, the Leading Wyvern

Rank 4 - FIRE - Dragon/Xyz/Effect - ATK/2600 DEF/1900

2 Level 4 Dragon-type monsters

When this card is Xyz Summoned, you can target 1 Dragon-type monster in your hand or GY, Special Summon it. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Overlay Unit from this card, destroy 1 face-up card on your opponent's side of the field. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can attach one Dragon-type monster from your hand or field to this card as Xyz Material.

(Draconus inspired Xyz monster.)

=====

Rank 4 WIND

[spoiler=Because I just happened to have this]

ZPD Veteran Officer - Hopps Accel

Rank 4 | WIND | Beast-Warrior | Xyz | Effect

2000/1900
2 Level 4 WIND Beast-Warrior-Type monsters
Once per turn, you can also Xyz Summon "ZPD Veteran Officer - Hopps" by using "ZPD Officer - Hopps" you control as the Xyz Material. You cannot activate the ② and ③ effects of this card the turn it was Special Summoned this way. ① Unaffected by your opponent's card effects. ② Once per turn: You can add 1 "ZPD" card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. ③ Once per turn: You can banish 1 card your opponent controls.

Yeah, I'll do a fresh one because I need new stuff.

Braviary the True Patriotic Eagle

Rank 4 | WIND | Winged-Beast | Xyz | Effect

2300/1500

2 Level 4 monsters

Once per turn: You can detach 1 material from this card; destroy 1 card your opponent controls, then if it was a monster, your opponent takes damage equal to half its ATK. Once per turn (Quick Effect), if another monster you control would be targeted by an opponent's card effect: You can have this card become the new target of that effect. 

=====

"He died in a blaze of glory so that we might live for another day and salute the greatest region on Earth."

- some Pokémon general in the war

(But yeah, the US will not be great again until politics and racism stop existing; will leave it here because this is a card thread, not another copy of Debates.)

=====

EARTH

Rank 7 or lower

Sequoia, the Envoy of Nature

Rank 7 - EARTH - Plant/Xyz/Effect - ATK/2800 DEF/3000

2 Level 7 Plant-type monsters

This card gains 200 DEF for each Overlay Unit attached to this card. If a face-up Plant-type monster you control battles an opponent's monster, you can detach 1 Overlay Unit from this card, destroy the opponent's monster without damage calculation. You can only use this effect of "Sequoia, the Envoy of Nature" once per turn. When this Xyz Summoned card is destroyed by battle or by your opponent's card effect, you can target 1 Plant-type monster in your hand or GY, Special Summon it.

====

Vitalani, the Envoy of Water