Saikazo's Hall of Way too Many RPs

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which RP(s) sounds most appealing?

• Tales of Alius
    • Sentries of the Night
    • Villain School RP
    • Mega Man X RP
    • Dragon Ball RP
    • Pokemon World RP
    • One Piece RP
    • Food Hunters

Hey guys, Saikazo here. I have a lot of ideas for RPs I'd like to do. Perhaps a little too many. Worst of all, I dunno which ones people would actually like. So, help a brother out! Vote, and the winner will get the most focus done so I can turn it into an RP!

Tales of Alius: In a world far different from our own, an eternal winter is threatening to bring the world to its knees. Create your character from a variety of races and alliances! Each race and alliance gives special bonuses, each one invaluable in discovering the origin of this massive storm and how to put it to an end! (Fantasy based RP)

Sentries of the Night: An ancient evil is awakening in the world, covering it in a shadowy mist that spawns nightmarish monsters. Travel around the world, looking for Spirits, the keys to awakening ancient beings that protected the world so long. Summon titanic creatures at your command! (Fantasy RP)

Villain School RP: Here's a little lesson in trickery! This is going down in history! Go to villain school, where you will learn to be a villain number one, and catch a superhero on the run! (Superhero/Villain RP)

Mega Man X RP: You are a Maverick Hunter, an elite class of robot designed to take down Mavericks, robots infected with a virus that causes them to go berserk and attack the humans around them. Get Equipped and hunt together to take down the biggest threats. (Sci-Fi RP)

Dragon Ball RP: You are a member of the Time Patrol, a group of time travelers that keep the timeline of Dragon Ball safe. However, there is a huge threat looming in the horizon. An army of demons have invaded, and they intend to take over all of space and time! (Animu RP)

Pokemon World Online: The world of Pokemon has been turned into an MMORPG where you can catch Pokemon, catch them, and then, fuse with them to become a powerful warrior! However, strange Pokemon with dark coloration and other variants began to appear in the world and terrorize people. Now trapped inside the game, will you survive? (MMORPG RP)

One Piece RP: Gain strange and amazing powers, and travel the high seas in search of treasure! Who knows what you'll find out there? (Animu RP)

Food Hunters: In a strange world, where creatures have evolved to be hulking monstrosities with the most delicious meat, and plants produce strange but tasty fruits, a new profession has arose. As a Food Hunter, you and your guild will use all your powers and equipment to best the monsters of this world, and create a meal of a lifetime! (A weird one I can't place a genre on RP)

I probably shouldn't vote for 4 things but I can't decide which one of those I like the best! Food Hunters is really silly and I love it, while a Mega Man X RP would be really fun. I'm also a big sucker for Pokemon and MMORPG-based stuff. Villain School meanwhile sounds really fun as well, especially if it has a lighter tone (which I figure it'll have since WE'RE NUMBER ONE).

I'll probably refine my vote at some point, but those 4 really caught my eye atm

Your making it hard for me to vote, man...

Good thing you made it...MULTI-VOTE!! XD

Regardless, the Maverick Hunters RP, Xenoverse RP, One Piece RP, and Food Hunters/Toriko RP are the ones I like. To be quite honest, we haven't really had any of these RPs in a long while...while the Toriko one we've never had done. Bringing these types of RPs up and out may just actually be interesting.

I probably shouldn't vote for 4 things but I can't decide which one of those I like the best! Food Hunters is really silly and I love it, while a Mega Man X RP would be really fun. I'm also a big sucker for Pokemon and MMORPG-based stuff. Villain School meanwhile sounds really fun as well, especially if it has a lighter tone (which I figure it'll have since WE'RE NUMBER ONE).

I'll probably refine my vote at some point, but those 4 really caught my eye atm

I feel you. I love the idea for Food Hunters cuz it's the most ridiculous idea, I would love a Pokemon RP and I feel like Dragon Ball is a bit unused

Also, would the villain RP be similar to Boku No Hero Academia or just plain old villainy?

I feel you. I love the idea for Food Hunters cuz it's the most ridiculous idea, I would love a Pokemon RP and I feel like Dragon Ball is a bit unused

Also, would the villain RP be similar to Boku No Hero Academia or just plain old villainy?

At the moment, it's a lighter tone, plain old villainy school.

The headmaster, Achoo, the shapeshifting master of darkness probably wouldn't fit in Boku no Hero.

Tales of Alius I like just cuz of the name (am a Namco Tales fan).

Sentries of the Night sounds like Chosen which is already a thing. The summoning thing sounds interesting though.

Not a huge fan of the superhero genre, honestly, so Villain School RP isn't that interesting to me.

Mega Man X...I played one Mega Man game once and that was for like one level so I know nothing about it.

I don't know anything about Dragon Ball either.

Pokemon World well you know how I feel about that stuff.

One Piece is an anime I've never seen except for one episode which was rife with advertisements.

Food Hunters sounds nice cuz food. But otherwise not sure how well it'd actually work out.

Busy so probs not gonna be able to join any of these but thought I'd give my two cents anyway. XD

• 2 weeks later...

The pitches for both Tales and Sentries are too generic to grab my attention. I feel like you need to do something a bit more with the ideas you have here right now to make them stand out from the pack and gain staying power.

If you play Villain School as a way for us to completely ham out, then I'd be down.

I had a Megaman RP at one point, although it was Net Navis and not robots... six of one, half a dozen of another. Anyways, that sounds like fun.

Know jack about DB, so can't say I'd join.

Already in an MMORPG RP, so wouldn't join another.

Not a fan of One Piece, and I think you need more of a plot hook for people besides "just a fanon roleplay!"

Haven't read Food Hunters, but I know enough about it such that it could be amusing to participate in, if not just read.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived