Sin Numbers

Guduss

Although I'm new to this and may not understand all of this, I have an app on my Ipod Touch that is called You-Gi-Oh! Card Creator. I made a series of cards (mostly Xyz monsters) but they didn't seem perfect. In fear of not having the perfect card, I found this website. I thought this website was going to be like a personalization website like those online bag-shopping websites that you can make your own design on a bag or CustomInk.
Anyway, I made a series of Xyz monsters, based on Xyz monsters from Zexal, known as "Sin Numbers." "Sin Numbers" represent the sins of Duelers or Duelers-to-be. In order to Xyz Summon a "Sin Number", you need to have 4 monsters with the exact Level and main Type (Spellcaster, Dragon, etc.). There are two effects of a Sin Number: the Xyz Summon effect and the Xyz material effect. The Xyz Summon effect is like the name itself: The effect is only activated when it is Xyz Summoned.

This is an example of an Sin Number, also is my favorite. 

Sin Number 2: Four-Clawed Mantis DARK

Level 2

[ Fiend / Machine / Xyz / Effect ]

4 Level 2 Fiend-type and/or Machine-type monsters

When Summoned, you gain 1000 LP x the number of cards in your hand. Once per turn, detach an Xyz material: Target a card in the Graveyard; If the targeted card is a monster, Special Summon it. If Spell/ Trap, either activate its effect or return it to your hand.

ATK/5000   DEF/4800

I'm planning to make 101 Sin Numbers (0-100)

So when the number of the number is increased, the DEF of the next monster is decreased by 100. The ATK only decreases when the number has a 0 in the ones place. So far I have 12 Sin Numbers (0-11). 

I would like to hear your feedback.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Experimental and Multiples tend to be more inactive than the rest of the section.

But otherwise, the ATK and DEF for this card is over the top, even for the conditions. At most, should only be 2500-3000, but even then, how often are you going to pull it off? Only Deck I can feasibly see doing it is Malicevorous, but that's it (or that weird variant Vector plays). Rest of the effects are fine. 

The reason I made these cards is to represent all the sins of the human, natural, and spiritual world. For example, Sin Number 2 represents the sin of murder. Like Numbers from the anime You-Gi-Oh! Zexal, Sin Numbers can control the user if the user is first experienced to a Sin Number. However, Sin Numbers are different because not only they can control the user, they can also expand the darkness of the soul to be related to the darkness of the Sin.

• 3 weeks later...

You forgot one advantage of Xyz Monsters.

Hanoi: But Cracking Dragon cannot be destroyed by monsters with a lower Level than itself- XYZ MONSTERS DO NOT HAVE LEVELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have Ranks instead.

That's true (however that's also an obvious fact). 

But that being said, you need to give a review of the card in question.

Ok.

Anyway, bad news. The "Malefic" monsters in English are "S i n" monsters in Japanese. Slight problem, thought you might wanna know. (I was researching BEWD fanart for my Blue-Eyes Xyz Dragon and found that out.)

1. Reminder that the furigana string in there is fullwidth English text / katakana. I don't know what these would translate to in Japanese, but if it is "Sin", likely will be without the string. 

2. Also note that you need to comment on how the card is designed (as per Advanced Clause). This technically doesn't count as such.

I made anti support

Karmic Hell

Continuous Spell Card

Negate all effects of "Sin Number" cards. Neither player can Special Summon "Sin Number" monsters onto the field except from the Extra Deck.

There is also support

Rank-Up-Magic Sin Darkness

Spell Card

Target one Xyz Monster you control: Xyz Summon one "Sin Number" or "Sin Number C" monster whose Rank is one or two higher than that monster's Rank, using that monster as Xyz Material. Xyz Materials on that monster also become Xyz Materials on this monster.

Very cute, SkaterTheDJWolf. You think my Sin Numbers can be Deck monsters.
I got news for you. They can only be summoned from the Extra Deck.

Also, nice idea for that R.U.M. Spell card. But however there are only two other forms of a Sin Number other than the original monster with the basic Summoning requirements. One is, of course, a Chaos Sin Number. And the one of a kind: The Super Sin Number: Dakran the Unbeatable.

To Summon The Super Sin Number: Dakran the Unbeatable, you need to use four Xyz monsters with the same Rank and Type. Its original Rank is counted as 1. Like other Sin Numbers, it has the Summoning effect and the Xyz material effect. However, unlike Sin Numbers, it has a third effect: one similar to a Field Spell.

The Super Sin Number: Dakran the Unbeatable

Rank 0

[ Creator God / Xyz / Effect ]

4 Xyz monsters with the same Rank and Type

Cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. When Summoned, it gains ATK and DEF equal to the total ATK and DEF of the Xyz monsters used as Xyz materials. (Xyz materials used by these Xyz monsters are now this monster's Xyz materials.) Once per turn, you can send one Field Spell card from the Deck or hand to the Graveyard: This monster gains the effect(s) and you can apply to your opponent or yourself. Once per turn, detach an Xyz material: This   

monster can attack equal to the number of cards in your hand.

ATK/?    DEF/?

Well, you can't Special Summon Sin Number Monsters from the Graveyard with Karmic Hell on. Also, just as with Divine-Beast and DIVINE, Creator God and DIVINE are linked.

Looks like Dakran is a tad overpowered, but the Summoning cost balances it out. Really can't see it being used though; the Neo New Extra Monster Zone rules make him impossible to get on the Field (although he wasn't asking a lot before Link Summoning; that is very easy to do with Pendulum Summoning, way too easy. 5/10 playability Too OP) There is no way he could be used IRL because Link Monsters ruined everything.

0/10 playability, except maybe with a Link Monster whose effect Links him to all your Main Monster Zones. That was a good idea until Konami ruined it.

Yeah. Due to the Link monsters being introduced, it would mess up my Sin Numbers, but then again I've made them to be part of a fanfiction.

Also, there are some hardcore players who probably not play with this new version of how to duel.

Archived