My cards!

F a n G

Next time please read the rules before posting!

First. Make a descriptive title, this title has nothing to do with the cards other than that you made them. Which we know. Because you posted them.

Second. Put your cards in a spoiler tag.

Third. This might not be in the rules. But please post cards that have nothing to do with each other or less than 3 cards that have something to do with each other in Casual Singles as seperate topics.

About the cards. The wording is not the way Konami would do it. So for example "If this is your opponent's last attack to defeat you in this duel, activate this card, increase your lifepoints up to 1000 LP per card in your opponent's hand, this card can only be activated once per duel" should be "If your opponent would decrease your life point to 0 through an attack; gain 1000 Life Points for every card in your opponent's hand. You can only activate 1 "Gracefull Blessing" per duel". Also it should be a Normal Trap card. Not a counter Spell. (Which don't exist)

Cards are summoned to the field not into the field. Your opponent is reffered to with gender neutral pronouns and if this card attacks your life points directly instead of at your opponent's life points directly. etc.

Darkness Imp is also not a Token. It's a Normal Monster. Token's are monsters Special Summoned through a card's effect.

(Are you French by any chance? seeing as French doesn't have gender neutral pronouns)

Also, on the cards.

They're balanced. That's it I guess. They aren't good. They would never be played by competitive players. But they are pretty ok.

Maybe "Gracefull Blessing" is a bit OP. But I don't really know.

Nah man, i'am not french by any chance, thank you for your feedback ;) 

and also, ''Graceful blessing'' meant to be a quick-spell card, not sure exactly how it went to a counter spell tbh 

i'll try to make sense out of the cards next time for sure, cut me some slack...just saying its my first time here hopefully will do better next time lol

Welcome to the Forum!

First, like ninjaskisbae said, learning the language of the card game is very important, especially as nobody can properly critique your cards if they can't read them. If you want help, Flash Flyer - Sakura is very good at taking a look at cards and helping their creators figure out how they would be properly worded in the actual game. You should be able to find him through any of several topics on this site and PM him for help.

As for the cards themselves, Ninjask isn't necessarily right in saying no competitive player would use them - I can see at least the Amazon cards being used in an actual deck because the way they're worded allows you to also use them as Amazoness support, and that's an Archetype Konami just printed some more cards for so people will be at least trying the deck out.

I think the main thing I would change is the Level of either Wio or Dreads. I recommend making Dreads a Level 4 Monster as there's only two Level 3 Amazoness Monsters, and one of them, Spy, hasn't been printed in the TCG yet so you could only go Rank 3 with Dreads and Amazoness Blowpiper, not to mention that the deck wouldn't say no to more Rank 4 Materials. With this change, an opening hand with the two of them allows you to summon Wio, Special Summon Dreads, use Dreads to search any of half the Amazoness Monsters, make a Rank 4 like Castel the Skyblaster Musketeer or Fusion Summon Dreio, go from there. You might also want to make Dreio Level 8, but that depends on whether you want to use it to make Rank 7s or Rank 8s. If you go 7s you can get things like Big Eye, but if you go 8s you can go into things like Hope Harbinger. Otherwise, you've got something good going on with those three, and I'd love to see what else you can come up with for the Archetype, particularly as it has potential both as a pure Archetype and as Amazoness support.

Thank you so much for your suggestion, MudKip! 

Actually the reason why i turned Dreads, to a level 3 monster was honestly based on his usefulness to search out for other amazon monsters, But you and ninja gave me some really nice ideas, for now i'll keep the monsters the same, and i'll start focusing on adding more amazon monsters with some really useful effects in near future! :)

Feel free to check out my other cards! at imgur : @Chrismaximus11

Archived