Crows Field

F a n G

Fmus: at first a Level 8 monster with a rather decent stat that can replace itself is doesn't sound too bad. until we realize how overly specific it its: it require to be popped by battle which the easiest thing to be bypassed in this game > its summon a mere normal monster. to be fair depending on the support can be amazing but from what i see next seems not promising > by your original wording it seems that you implying that it has to summon 2 from your deck instead of "up to 2" which can render the effects dead immediately unless you forced to use all 3 copies of crows that can clog your built

Wording: Once per turn, you can  Discard 1 card: Reveal the top card of your opponent deck. if this card Destroyed by Battle: Special Summon 2 "Crows of the Night" from you Deck

Crows: not much to say. its a Vanilla with appropriate stat. 1 could argue that being Level 2 has its merits as some fairly strong Xyz Monster

Zone: so basically it does nothing other than making Crows able to attack directly, not good. if you really want to expand the archetype you can add more effects to it (for this card is kinda obligatory) or making new card that accommodate your plays. say like giving protection to Fmus so battle become a sure option for opponent to remove it thus combo with the float effect or search effect that tie in all "Crows"

Wording: "Crows of the Night" you control can attack Directly

Thanks man for your suggestion! i'm still kinda new here but i know exactly what you've meant, This is an early progress of my crows deck, So hopefully better monsters should be coming soon with some helpful effects, One thing i'm going to edit out of this is ''Crows deadly zone'' which now should have the ability to make all crows monsters non-destroyable in battle. 

Check out my other cards! @imgur @chrismaximus11

if "Crows Deadly Zone" is added with battle immunity would it be backfired with the intention to make Fmus effect being Triggered?

as for the link: maybe i wont check it. just post it accordingly here... we glad to wait. in fact during the very process of posting it here you probably can procure new ideas to refine your cards first

if "Crows Deadly Zone" is added with battle immunity would it be backfired with the intention to make Fmus effect being Triggered?

as for the link: maybe i wont check it. just post it accordingly here... we glad to wait. in fact during the very process of posting it here you probably can procure new ideas to refine your cards first

You're absolutely correct, The Field card might triggers Fmus's effect, I haven't really decided on what to do with the field card to be honest, Whatcha suggesting for it though?

As far as for imgur goes, I release all my cards in there, On here i just upload Cards that somehow make sense to some people, cause really most of what i get here is critics and i try avoiding that.

Archived