Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon

Blake

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually love doing it. It gives them a personal touch. Anyone can use a Charizard, but I don't think many named theirs Flame Dragon. (pretty bad name for a Charizard, but I had to once we got 12 characters)

I'm not sure where my Shaymin is

I have the shiny one from Pt, but the other one with OT: Winter must be on HG....which is back home

Pretty sure I only have one. If I had a spare I wouldn't be willing to give it up for the same reason I want two Shaymin.

It's fine then, it's your lucky day, had it in black which I only really use to transfer

IVs nor nature are competitive dunno if that's a problem

Just trade me something nice you have more than 2 of then 

A kind soul helped me today with a shiny Diancie from the Japanese event. I like to pay it forward :)

Again, it's not competitive, I didn't nature hunt or EV train it

This is for my living dex, so I'm fine with whatever for the legendaries. Hopefully you needed a shiny Vanillite. If not should be useful to get something you'd want.

(Well, apply that to Sawsbuck too if anyone cares about him.)

As for redistributing the March letter, that's a good thing to hear, considering yeah, I didn't get my email. (Then again, I would've liked it if they didn't screw up the April distribution and not had it at TARGET at the end of the month). 

Next month is Xerneas/Yveltal at Gamestop, but...IDK if it's worth it (would be nice to have another Yveltal though, since only one I have is a Japanese one in X from GTS). 

Oh right, and they released a battle video with Zereora. Have to access it via Festival Plaza and retype the code every time, but...you get to watch it and then fight against it. 

Actually a couple days late, but...

In The Games Department
Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon
In a surprise promotional reveal, The Pokémon Company has finally officially revealed Zeraora's signature move, Plasma Fists. This move is a powerful Electric-type move which also has the special effect of turning all Normal-type moves into Electric-type for the remainder of the turn
Edit @ 06:07: With this, they have also put out a special Battle Video that showcases Zeraora's strengths as well as allowing you to have a mock battle against it. The code is QKUW-WWWW-WWWL-J5TL which can be accessed through the PC in Festival Plaza. The Zeraora in the battle has an Air Balloon and the moves Plasma Fists, Close Combat, Thunder Punch & Thunder and could be the one being distributed at a later point

In other news, the next global mission has started; goal is to get 2,000,000 BP from the Battle Tree.

Also;
Details for the next Battle Competition have been announced. This is the Ultra No Holds Barred competition. This is a Single Battle competition where players can only use Pokémon from the National Pokédex and prohibits use of Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Arceus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Xerneas, Yveltal, Solgaleo, and Lunala. All Pokémon will be raised to Level 50 for the duration of the competition. Registration runs from May 17th 2018 to May 24th 2018. Battles will run from May 25th through May 27th. All entrants will get the 50 Battle Points.

Should be a bit easier for everyone to do the Global Mission this time, considering the level caps and restrictions are off in regular mode. (i.e. Just overlevel enough and 1-shot everyone who's not Sashed / Sturdy user or using some derivative of F.E.A.R.) Latter part being that some of the AI teams do have Sashed users with Quick Attack or whatever [and occasionally, in consecutive matches].

As for the battle challenge, not really interested. Though, it does seem that Necrozma is okay to be used (including its formes), however they likely did ban them and Ultra (regular form is meh). Would need to see the actual rules and whatnot. 

In other news, the next global mission has started; goal is to get 2,000,000 BP from the Battle Tree.

Also;

Details for the next Battle Competition have been announced. This is the Ultra No Holds Barred competition. This is a Single Battle competition where players can only use Pokémon from the National Pokédex and prohibits use of Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Arceus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Xerneas, Yveltal, Solgaleo, and Lunala. All Pokémon will be raised to Level 50 for the duration of the competition. Registration runs from May 17th 2018 to May 24th 2018. Battles will run from May 25th through May 27th. All entrants will get the 50 Battle Points.

Mew and Marshadow are allowed?

Archived