Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon

Blake

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

In The Games Department

Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon - Global Missions

The seventh Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon Global Mission has finished in success. This Global Mission's theme was to earn BP at the Battle Tree and was a success at 2,292,635 BP won. As it was a success, the gift of 2,000 FC, or 4,000 FC if the game is connected to the Global Link, is now available.

Well, we succeeded in this one, so...whoever participated, get your FC whenever you use Game Sync again. Probably helped that it's a little easier to get BP at the Tree with restrictions removed in the normal levels, as opposed to S/M.

I didn't challenge the Tree on Ultra Moon, so that one didn't contribute any points. US had a single run through it, so yeah. Wasn't hard at all (but then again, it shouldn't be if you run level 100s and stuff; unless AI cheats and uses Sash / Endeavor / priority on a regular basis, which didn't happen).

====

Also note for anyone who wants the X/Y legendaries to get them within next couple weeks, but I think we all want the shiny Zygarde next month, so...

I gotta add more money to Nintendo eAccount for Bank anyway, so need to go Gamestop for a card. Might as well do it when Zygarde comes out. 

Would've been nice if I didn't have to use Bank to trade between games for the legendaries that did require both of the other members in its trio present (I.e. Suicune) and got them from the giveaways. But...they screwed us over by only having Raikou/Entei available for a week only at Target [why?]

I have both games, so moving back/forth isn't an issue. Problems are that it depends on Bank for mass moving, because I'm not risking it on the GTS [i put filler 'mon up first, then trade it from the other end, so sniping isn't too much of an issue]. Concern being that when I do it, the net might go out and for whatever asinine reason that Gamefreak came up with, I get trade locked for 1-3 days because either their server sheet on things or something I had no control over. 

Probably to give to friends who can't make it to Gamestop.

But yeah, I do wish that all of the giveaways were Nintendo Network throughout instead of giving serial codes, as either:

1. Gamefreak is terrible at distributing them online [i still didn't get the March one, but whatever]
  2. Sometimes all of the codes are not registered.
  3. Distribution locations / times are not convenient for some players.

Would be nice if I could get 1 for each Gen 7 cartridge I have (4 in total), but they only give 1 per person most of the time, so...

The shiny Zygarde event is live in Europe and Oceania (over Nintendo Network). It has Aura Break, but can be made to have Power Construct by having 50 cells in the Zygarde cube and going to Route 16 to assemble it, but don't separate it as it will lose its shiny and act like it's released.

I think I still have a couple of HA Amauras in OR/AS (iirc someone asked for one a long time ago, but timezone differences and stuff happened and they probably ended up getting it from somewhere else). Do need to check though; as long as I have the original one from competing in that tournament, should be okay. 

As for Zygarde, still gotta wait until Gamestop gets the codes for the US (which sucks, but that's Gamefreak's thing). 

====

Uh yeah, and gotta check on that Festival Plaza mission (which should be starting soon, if it didn't already).

• 3 weeks later...

doubtful given doubles is the format they care about

Marsh is really meh in dubers

i only play single ubers and marshadow seems to be a great counter for geoxern sweeps.

anyway to counter e-killer (swords dance+extreme speed)?

i only play single ubers and marshadow seems to be a great counter for geoxern sweeps.

anyway to counter e-killer (swords dance+extreme speed)?

I'm aware, but on online functions Dubers or DOU are more used. In which Marshadow really isn't good. If you care so much about Xern sweeps, just lead with a jolly Arcues with sword dance

I'm aware, but on online functions Dubers or DOU are more used. In which Marshadow really isn't good. If you care so much about Xern sweeps, just lead with a jolly Arcues with sword dance

true but extremespeed tends to sometimes leave room for geoxern to attack because the power is weak.  marshadow has spectral thief which moves first and steals the stats of geoxern.

im just wondering if the z-move 7 star souls stealing strike does the exact same thing.....

true but extremespeed tends to sometimes leave room for geoxern to attack because the power is weak.  marshadow has spectral thief which moves first and steals the stats of geoxern.

Pretty sure a well built geo Xern can outspeed all but scarfed Marshadow. There's a reason that Marsh is hot garbage in Dubers. But yes, E speed off boosted Arceus or Mega Ray are bigger threats to Xern

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone want a 5IV (perfect in all but sp.atk) Jolly Overcoat Jangmo-o? I've bred 8 trying to get a 6IV one, but got bored so I've kept 1 and be willing to trade the other 7 for anything. I've also got a 5IV (perfect in all but sp.atk) Adamant Dewpider to give away as well.

Oh yeah,t he Jangmo-o are in Repeat Balls (because it matches their plates), and the Dewpider is in a Net Ball. The Jangmo-o all have nicknames (based on different speeds of tempos to match their daddy I kept (called Tempo)), but the Dewpider has yet to be nicknamed.

Jangmo-o to give away:

Andante

Allegro

Vivace

Presto

Lento

Adagio

Prestissimo

Does anyone want a 5IV (perfect in all but sp.atk) Jolly Overcoat Jangmo-o? I've bred 8 trying to get a 6IV one, but got bored so I've kept 1 and be willing to trade the other 7 for anything. I've also got a 5IV (perfect in all but sp.atk) Adamant Dewpider to give away as well.

Oh yeah,t he Jangmo-o are in Repeat Balls (because it matches their plates), and the Dewpider is in a Net Ball. The Jangmo-o all have nicknames (based on different speeds of tempos to match their daddy I kept (called Tempo)), but the Dewpider has yet to be nicknamed.

Jangmo-o to give away:

Andante

Allegro

Vivace

Presto

Lento

Adagio

Prestissimo

I'm interested in both. I don't have anything from Gen 7, but have a bunch of random nonsense from most other Gens I can send your way.

Archived