Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon

• Please log in to reply
869 replies to this topic

vla1ne

vla1ne

Edited for spelling errors.

• Elite Members
  • 3,603 posts
    Last Visit 19 minutes ago
  • Spouse:Lung Tien Lien

In my pursuit of the perfect aloan ninetails, i have acquired far too many ninetails. Would anybody like to receive a snow warning aloan ninetails?

"Watch, Listen, and Think For Yourself"

nothing of interest

My friend codes are:
ThatGuy @4957-40030345 PM me and I'll add you.

Flame Dragon

Flame Dragon

Pokemon Breeder

• Super Moderators
  • 23,949 posts
    Last Visit Today, 05:49 AM
So, a new distribution has been announced for the US. Shiny Poipole will be distributed at Gamestop in the US from September 17th to October 7th. It also looks really cool.
cZx2XQg.png
FC: 0989-1906-1912

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 40,514 posts
    Last Visit
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

Just gotta remind self to actually go to Gamestop within that time period. Probably going because I want the Reshiram/Zekrom codes for Kyurem (mostly latter so I don't have to use PokeBank to transfer ones from Gen 6 over or the one I caught in Ultra Moon).

====

Other thing on mind is trying to get Latias (or her brother) from Best Buy, but apparently the one I can go to on a regular basis here isn't participating (which does piss me off to extent [and maybe a few other guys who want it]). Then again, any of the giveaways at Target and such aren't here either, so...either those locations didn't get the memo or just choose not to participate.

[Yes, I can just reset White 2 for another one if I really wanted to and devote time to the endeavor in Gen 5 [and actually name it whatever I'd like], but I want the Bottle Cap and tutor moves already on it]

/end

====

As for vla1ne, maybe on Ultra Moon if I can tell myself to actually finish stuff on that game; I already got my Alolan Ninetales for Ultra Sun. Though I should check if I have any Snow Warning Vulpix with the egg moves I want and correct nature/IVs.

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

~British Soul~

~British Soul~

~ Top Hat Regulator ~

• Top Hat Regulator
  • 26,564 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 10:01 PM
  • Alias:~British Soul~
  • Spouse:Yubel

It's also been confirmed that the Shiny Poipole will be distributed in the UK at Smyths Toys from September 17th to October 15th. (Why couldn't it have been at Game for fuck's sake)

As for the rest of Europe will get it via the Trainer Club newsletter in September.

Also this event is to coincide with the release of Dragon Majesty set.

iVaujSV.png?1

33m8m1c.jpg

Rest of Sig

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 40,514 posts
    Last Visit

3 days after the fact, but yeah, confirmation that we're getting Zeraora. 

Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon - Zeraora Event

To tie in with the upcoming release of the TCG set, Lost Thunder, it has been confirmed that Zeraora is to be distributed at participating retailers from October 1st through November 15th. This distribution matches the Japanese one of Level 50, holding an Air Balloon with the moves Plasma Fists, Thunder Punch, Close Combat & Thunder. For full details on this new Mythical Pokémon, check out our Zeraora Pokédex Page. We'll provide further details on the distributions as they come so be sure to keep checking back

Other details aren't known, but for the sake of all of us, hopefully they're at stores within reasonable travel distance (and said stores actually are participating). Let's assume it is for the US (North America), UK/Europe and Oceania, and not specifically one region.

I'm already reserving slots on team for it, so...

====

Also Poipole should be out now; albeit it is nature locked to Modest. Least you just gotta reset for IVs and not both that / nature.

====

disregard

Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

The Necromancer

The Necromancer

• Night's Watch

• 14,423 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:37 AM
  • Discord:#0196
  • Spouse:Fate
Didn't realize the Eon duo were siblings. I thought it was a lovers thing

GQB7sDc.gifH1TI5wa.pngsp8QpRU.gif

bngoeJd.gif

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • 5,651 posts
    Last Visit Today, 05:11 AM

Didn't realize the Eon duo were siblings. I thought it was a lovers thing

They're called the "Lati twins" for good reason.
I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

LEc7qUd.png

November/December AGM Deck Challenge:
Burn damage OR single-card support!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 40,514 posts
    Last Visit

Well, I call them the Eon siblings because wasn't concretely established that the two of them were born at the same time and would be twins. However, this is more of a canon thing and less game-related.

But yeah, those of you in the US who do care, get them from Best Buy before Saturday (hopefully parents can grab me a code tomorrow when they go, but not gonna be upset if they can't). Europe's one already ended a few days ago.

===

I mostly want them for the Bottle Caps and tutor moves like Tailwind (even if I do have enough BP to just teach the ones I have in-game and ways to adequately recover them).

Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

The Warden

The Warden

Life on the outside ain't what it used to be~

• Moderators
  • 17,171 posts
    Last Visit 58 minutes ago
  • Alias:Broken

Dunno how canon you wanna go, but if Pokemon Heroes is anything to go by, every time either of the Lati Duo dies, a Latios and Latias are born in their place, while a Soul Dew is also created as well.

the_warden_by_uxiesweetie-d9fsncn.png

Hell? Oh no, you flatter me! This is merely SuperYCM! I am The Warden.

~British Soul~

~British Soul~

~ Top Hat Regulator ~

• Top Hat Regulator
  • 26,564 posts

We should get info on where the Zeraora codes will be distributed at some point this week, given the event begins next week. Hopefully over here it'll be at GAME. (I'd rather not have to take two buses to get to a Smyths store like I had to with Poipole)

iVaujSV.png?1

33m8m1c.jpg

Rest of Sig

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 40,514 posts
    Last Visit

As much as I would like for Zeraora to be at Gamestop, they already have the Shiny Poipole thing. (IIRC they also have the Zekrom/Reshiram one next month too, so...might not be far-fetched to hope for this.)

I just hope it's not at Target again because the ones down here seem to have a track record for not participating in these things (least the new flagship one; maybe the one down the street from work participates, but idk). Wal-Mart would be nice, as there should be a ton of them across the US.

IDK, depends on how much Gamefreak wants to make its players work to get Zeraora and if retailers want to be nice/not.

Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Flame Dragon

Flame Dragon

Pokemon Breeder

• Super Moderators
  • 23,949 posts

====
Also Poipole should be out now; albeit it is nature locked to Modest. Least you just gotta reset for IVs and not both that / nature.
====

I was sad when I saw this. Modest is a fine nature on Poipole, but Timid is a fair bit better. 

As much as I would like for Zeraora to be at Gamestop, they already have the Shiny Poipole thing. (IIRC they also have the Zekrom/Reshiram one next month too, so...might not be far-fetched to hope for this.)

I just hope it's not at Target again because the ones down here seem to have a track record for not participating in these things (least the new flagship one; maybe the one down the street from work participates, but idk). Wal-Mart would be nice, as there should be a ton of them across the US.

IDK, depends on how much Gamefreak wants to make its players work to get Zeraora and if retailers want to be nice/not.

They could just make it a distribution through their network. I get working with GameStop and the like it good for them as a company, but it makes getting these event Pokemon a lot more difficult.
cZx2XQg.png

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 40,514 posts
    Last Visit

I was sad when I saw this. Modest is a fine nature on Poipole, but Timid is a fair bit better. 

They could just make it a distribution through their network. I get working with GameStop and the like it good for them as a company, but it makes getting these event Pokemon a lot more difficult.

Timid works better because of the speed ties and other stuff you need to break. Not that I pay attention to / care much about the Gen 7 meta on Showdown right now, but I suppose added power is fine if you need to kill things that Timid cannot accomplish. Probably lose to opposing Nagandels and anything with a Scarf / boosts though, so...

As for distribution, Nintendo Network would be the best idea as it'd make it easier for everyone to get ahold of Zeraora and not screw over players who either don't live within reasonable travel distance of a participating store / said retailer refuses to participate. (See British's comment about having to take 2 buses just to get Poipole.)

GameStop's usually pretty good about participating and not screwing over people; least the one I go to is good about it.

Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

The Necromancer

The Necromancer

• Night's Watch

• 14,423 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:37 AM
  • Discord:#0196
  • Spouse:Fate

Repost, but super funny

WU1Tm2C.png

and cute

GQB7sDc.gifH1TI5wa.pngsp8QpRU.gif

bngoeJd.gif

Flame Dragon

Flame Dragon

Pokemon Breeder

• Super Moderators
  • 23,949 posts
I mean, Gens 4 and 6 were revisit gens so 8 has good odds of doing that for Gen 4. Which would be really cool.
cZx2XQg.png

~British Soul~

~British Soul~

~ Top Hat Regulator ~

• Top Hat Regulator
  • 26,564 posts

It is a shame that the US has to wait till the 19th for the Zeraora distribution to begin at Gamestop (Same with Australia at EB Games tbf), whilst Europe can get it now.

iVaujSV.png?1

33m8m1c.jpg

Rest of Sig

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 40,514 posts
    Last Visit

At least it's at Gamestop as opposed to Target again, so least there's min. 1 store that is within easy driving distance to get Zeraora. (Speaking of which, I need to go get my Shiny Poipole before then too).

Still have to figure out where Zekrom/Reshiram giveaways are going to be, so I can plan road trip accordingly.

====

And yeah, kinda disappointed that I couldn't get the Eons last month, but not worth getting pissed over. Probably on me for not going earlier (or there were a lot more kids wanting them than store expected; least from what the sales rep told me when I asked about it.)

(I still got a lot of them from Gen 5 that I spent enough time to get the nature / IVs for + train properly, so...yeah.)

Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

~British Soul~

~British Soul~

~ Top Hat Regulator ~

• Top Hat Regulator
  • 26,564 posts
So I went into my local GAME store and I was told that they haven’t had the codes come in yet, mildly inconvenient but they said they’ll put it on social media when they do so it isn’t all bad.

iVaujSV.png?1

33m8m1c.jpg

Rest of Sig

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 40,514 posts
    Last Visit

If anyone still cares about this except for the Bottle Caps and stuff.

Pokémon Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon - Reshiram & Zekrom Event

For those of you in Europe and Oceania, the ninth month of the Legendary Pokémon Year events have begun. From now until October 28th 2018, players will be able to get a Zekrom in Pokémon Sun and Ultra Sun or Reshiram in Pokémon Moon and Ultra Moon simply by going through Mystery Gift > Get Via Internet. These distributions differ between Sun & Moon and Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon with the Pokémon being Level 60 in Sun & Moon and Level 100 holding a Gold Bottle Cap in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon. Our Event Database has full details of this event.
This event will be distributed in North America through Target from October 19th as a Serial Code event.

Seriously, why Target again?

reason

Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Flame Dragon

Flame Dragon

Pokemon Breeder

• Super Moderators
  • 23,949 posts
So the Zeraora started yesterday. Went to the Gamestop near me and they said they were out. Yea, these kind of distributions are dumb.
cZx2XQg.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users