Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon

• Please log in to reply
843 replies to this topic

vla1ne

vla1ne

The Last (A)utomata

• Elite Members
  • 3,417 posts
    Last Visit Today, 05:24 AM
  • Spouse:Lung Tien Lien

In my pursuit of the perfect aloan ninetails, i have acquired far too many ninetails. Would anybody like to receive a snow warning aloan ninetails?

"Watch, Listen, and Think For Yourself"

nothing of interest

My friend codes are:
ThatGuy @4957-40030345 PM me and I'll add you.

Flame Dragon

Flame Dragon

Pokemon Breeder

• Super Moderators
  • 23,857 posts
    Last Visit Today, 05:49 AM
So, a new distribution has been announced for the US. Shiny Poipole will be distributed at Gamestop in the US from September 17th to October 7th. It also looks really cool.
cZx2XQg.png
FC: 0989-1906-1912

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 39,903 posts
    Last Visit Today, 05:02 AM
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

Just gotta remind self to actually go to Gamestop within that time period. Probably going because I want the Reshiram/Zekrom codes for Kyurem (mostly latter so I don't have to use PokeBank to transfer ones from Gen 6 over or the one I caught in Ultra Moon).

====

Other thing on mind is trying to get Latias (or her brother) from Best Buy, but apparently the one I can go to on a regular basis here isn't participating (which does piss me off to extent [and maybe a few other guys who want it]). Then again, any of the giveaways at Target and such aren't here either, so...either those locations didn't get the memo or just choose not to participate.

[Yes, I can just reset White 2 for another one if I really wanted to and devote time to the endeavor in Gen 5 [and actually name it whatever I'd like], but I want the Bottle Cap and tutor moves already on it]

/end

====

As for vla1ne, maybe on Ultra Moon if I can tell myself to actually finish stuff on that game; I already got my Alolan Ninetales for Ultra Sun. Though I should check if I have any Snow Warning Vulpix with the egg moves I want and correct nature/IVs.

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

~British Soul~

~British Soul~

~ Dailander-chan ~

• Top Hat Regulator
  • 26,289 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 08:36 PM
  • Alias:~British Soul~
  • Spouse:Yubel

It's also been confirmed that the Shiny Poipole will be distributed in the UK at Smyths Toys from September 17th to October 15th. (Why couldn't it have been at Game for fuck's sake)

As for the rest of Europe will get it via the Trainer Club newsletter in September.

Also this event is to coincide with the release of Dragon Majesty set.

iVaujSV.png?1

33m8m1c.jpg

Rest of Sig

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users