Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon

• Please log in to reply
868 replies to this topic

Melkor

Melkor

• Night's Watch

• 14,236 posts
    Last Visit Today, 06:18 PM
  • Discord:#0196
  • Spouse:Fate

This is why I have like 7 of the japanese ones. I figured that I'd never be able to get one if I live in a decent sized American city

That being said I'll go check morrow

GQB7sDc.gifH1TI5wa.pngsp8QpRU.gif

bngoeJd.gif

Flame Dragon

Flame Dragon

Pokemon Breeder

• Super Moderators
  • 23,912 posts
    Last Visit 6 minutes ago

This is why I have like 7 of the japanese ones. I figured that I'd never be able to get one if I live in a decent sized American city

That being said I'll go check morrow

See, I've never had an issue with the Gamestop codes before, so them being out this fast caught me off guard. Might pester a friend to see if he can get me one.
cZx2XQg.png
FC: 0989-1906-1912

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 40,503 posts
    Last Visit Today, 05:50 AM
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

There's a Gamestop up the street from where I live; could've went after work today but I had perishables in the car. That one usually doesn't run out of codes, but hopefully I won't regret it next week when I go.

Just be glad it isn't Target because they have an even worse track record of having the codes / even bothering to participate.

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

~British Soul~

~British Soul~

~ Top Hat Regulator ~

• Top Hat Regulator
  • 26,506 posts
    Last Visit 31 minutes ago
  • Alias:~British Soul~
  • Spouse:Yubel

To be fair, I'd say correspondence regarding this event has been somewhat piss poor. I said this a page or two ago, but the GAME store I go to didn't have the codes for a few days.

iVaujSV.png?1

33m8m1c.jpg

Rest of Sig

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 40,503 posts
    Last Visit Today, 05:50 AM
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

We can just say coordination as a whole for this year has been poor and certain retailers being asses about not participating or being in out of the way places thereof.

Oh right, and I guess if anyone wants a shiny Mimikyu from that spooky competition thing, should still have time to register (unless a bunch of kids already filled up the 50,000 slots).

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

Melkor

Melkor

• Night's Watch

• 14,236 posts

We can just say coordination as a whole for this year has been poor and certain retailers being asses about not participating or being in out of the way places thereof.

Oh right, and I guess if anyone wants a shiny Mimikyu from that spooky competition thing, should still have time to register (unless a bunch of kids already filled up the 50,000 slots).

I registered, but apparently you have to do something in game too

bngoeJd.gif

Flame Dragon

Flame Dragon

Pokemon Breeder

• Super Moderators
  • 23,912 posts
    Last Visit 6 minutes ago
Went to a different Gamestop for codes. Ended up with 3. Guess the one not having any worked out.
cZx2XQg.png
FC: 0989-1906-1912

Melkor

Melkor

• Night's Watch

• 14,236 posts

Shiny Tapu Lele event through PGL

bngoeJd.gif

~British Soul~

~British Soul~

~ Top Hat Regulator ~

• Top Hat Regulator
  • 26,506 posts
    Last Visit 31 minutes ago
  • Alias:~British Soul~
  • Spouse:Yubel

To expand on Winter's post, it's a Double Battle competition using standard 2019 VGC rules where players can use 2 Restricted Pokémon (Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Cosmog, Cosmoem, Solgaleo, Lunala & Necrozma) and is based on the Sun Series where there are no Z-Moves, Mega Evolutions or Primal Reversions allowed, and registration runs from November 22nd (not the 20th) through November 29th 2018. Battles will run from November 30th through December 2nd.

I'm tempted to enter with a throwaway team so I can get the Tapu Lele. (Then again last I entered a competition where a pokemon was the participation prize, I was jipped out of it)

iVaujSV.png?1

33m8m1c.jpg

Rest of Sig

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users