Yu-Gi-Oh! Trivial Wars [IC/PG16/Not Accepting]

~Faytl~

Wade looked up as Balthy began to speak. "Train usually goes north, right... Not to the east, where there aren't any tracks, right?" he asked pointedly, hopping up on a tree stump to try and get a better look. "The heck IS that thing?"

"Looks like a train. Probably one from Hell," Wade stated. "Wait, that can't be right. That'd been the train would be from here... hmm... maybe it's from Double Hell?" he asked before Balthy spoke again. 

"That trip might need to wait, Wade. We need to get into Hallcrest. Now. Something's going down in there, and I think the Valdrians are doing it." He sprinted forward, closing the remaining couple hundred feet to the town border in short order. "Come on!" he yelled, waving for the others to follow him into the cobblestone streets. "Let's head for the town square: Dead center, you can't miss it!"

"Oh my god, Balthy, you are taking this way too seriously," Wade said. "What are Valdrians gonna do? They can't even snipe a person from across the battlefield!" He sighed to himself, shaking his head as he watched everyone else run off. he bent down to tie his shoelaces before kicking at the dirt. 

"Fine fine... time to go faaaaast," He muttered as he took a deep breath. He then took off. Unlike the others, he was an athlete, and he rapidly began to rush past the others, heading to the town square. Those he past could make out the faint glow of a rainbow trail as he ran. What was it? Who knows...

Quick wasn't sure how to feel as they rode on the shoulder of a giant. He had always heard the saying about the great people today riding on the shoulders of the giants of the past, but he was semi-sure that didn't apply here. The two he rode with spoke of the punishment that Dmitri would get, which made Haki uncomfortable. He sighed to himself as they traveled into town, though they were soon stopped by the mayor and... his daughter, he believed? She was scary, and she started to yell about her dad being the mayor and--- oy...

Still, he supposed he couldn't blame her, not really. They DID ride a giant demon train and a giant into town. He was beginning to see why they were all outcasts. He stayed quiet, trying to remain hidden as everything went down. The last thing he wanted was trouble. Still, he supposed it was coming no matter what, as Jack flew off on a giant bird and the giant kept running.

He just wanted to go home. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leiko hopped aboard the train, seemingly content to perch behind Marcus as the train chugged along. "Tracking down a runaway new guy, eh?" she asked, voice raised just enough to be heard over the train. "What did he run off for?" she asked as she hopped off onto the Hallcrest street, the distrusting eyes of the townsfolk turning to see the train. "You didn't scare him with your big train, did you?" She asked the question without a hint of irony; It was completely impossible to read if she was serious or not about her question. 

"What does he look like?" she asked, peering around a corner as if Dimitri was going to be lurking there, hunched in a cartoonish pose. And of course it was that exact moment that Dimitri ran around the corner, smacking into Leiko and sending them both sprawling.

"Hey," Leiko protested, without much conviction as she sat up, rubbing her head like it was a minor annoyance. "That's not on." She blinked as she saw the scrambling Dimitri's uniform. "Oh, wait... Is that him?" she asked, turning to look at Marcus as she now pointed at the empty space Dimitri had occupied, the young man now sprinting down the street.

- - - - - - -

"Oh, a runaway?" asked Mayor Yoshi, looking worried. "He's not a militant one, is he?"

"Who cares?" asked Kimiko, glaring straight ahead mutinously. "He's just one idiot, isn't he? Screw you, Blaze!" she shouted angrily, standing in her seat and throwing her fan after Jack and his bird with all her might, missing him completely.

"Now Kimiko, that's no way to treat these... fine soldiers." Even as endlessly apologetic a man Mayor Yoshi was, this sounded forced. "I'm glad to hear you won't be employing that monster in the town..." 

As he said this Kimiko's eyes widened. "Poppa!" she shrieked, pointing ahead into Hallcrest. Yoshi turned to look, and almost lost control of the car, the dinky vehicle skittering to and fro before straightening out.

"Great Scott! The hell is that thing?!"

- - - - - - -

"Wade, this is serious!" Balthy yelled over his shoulder as he sprinted down the cobblestone street, long legs stumbling often on the uneven ground, barely catching himself. "That can only be a Duel Monster, which means the Valdrians are up to something! Uuuuuh..." He trailed off as he caught sight of Hana's peculiar shift into rage and then to happiness the second she had food in her. "Say, Hana... You ever consider doing special forces training hungry?"

"Out of my way!" Balthy turned to see Wade sprint past a tall, thin young man, with dark hair and-

"He's wearing Valdrian- WADE! You ran PAST him!" Balthy sprinted after Wade, waving at him to try and attract his attention.

Dimitri stopped running as the word "Valdrian" reached his ears. He only now took in the gaggle of Kestorian military around him. He snarled in anger.

"You Kestorian pricks," he snarled, his Duel Disk activating. "Get out of my way NOW!"

"HALT," TIM offered, holding out a hand, face smiling cheerily. "YOU WILL CEASE AND DESIST-"

"Big Benkei, attack!"

The buildings to either side of the group had their walls crack noticeably as a massive robotic creature appeared before them, towering high enough that Heishi and company would be able to easily see it looming over the rooftops, swinging a fist out. It caught TIM in the chest so hard his head flew off, the lights behind his eyes fading out as it spiraled up above the rooftops. It fell like a stone to land smartly on Balthy's head far down the street, knocking him out cold and sending him hurtling to the ground, Tim's headless body doing likewise, a cable sparking brightly in his neck cavity.

"Anyone else wanna get a piece of this?" Dimitri yelled down from the perch he had taken on his monster's shoulder. Something caught his gaze out of the corner of his eye: A shape up in the air, circling over the town. "Another one, eh?" he asked, eye sizing up what was too small to be an aircraft, could only be a Duel Monster. "Soulclaw, Benkei attack!" 

Another card was placed on his Duel Disk, as the Benkei he had played raised an arm to point at the sky. A metallic fist of blue, red and silver metal materialized covering it, aimed straight at Jack. "FIRE!" The end of the gauntlet exploded in fire, smoke billowing around Benkei's elbow as the robotic fist streaked into the sky, spiraling as it honed in on its quarry.

"Benkei, forward!" he yelled, and Benkei started to lumber north, towards the train station. "Don't even think about it!" He yelled back preemptively to the Kestorians, eyes wide, his hands shaking. 

yOfb0na.png

iU8EggM.png

"Fine fine... time to go faaaaast!"

"Did...did he just...?" Leonard started, only shaking his head slightly. He thought it better to not question the strange and crazy sheet that was currently going on. He just knew that the situation right now was something bad...it's all he really knew.

What the heck is going on?

iU8EggM.png

Leonard sure got his answer once they arrived, as he skidded to a halt, only to see the man in question: Dimitri, shouting at the opposition. ...namely the opposition HE was on the said of. Oh this can't be good...

"Big Benkei, attack!"

Without warning, he watched the Duel Monster, Superheavy Samurai Big Benkei, strike at TIM and sent the robot flying, his head coming clean off. Leonard also noticed that TIM's head hit Balthy's own, knocking him out in the process as well.

"Jeez...this isn't good." Leonard muttered, immediately strapping his Duel Disk onto his left arm. As he turned back to face Dimitri, the young man watched as his Big Benkei struck out at some sort of aircraft Duel Monster. Things were getting out of control now. And if this idiot was going to keep doing this...then innocent lives would be harmed.

"Benkei, forward! Don't even think about it!"

-BGM-

Leonard immediately activated his Duel Disk, a sapphire blue energy blade emerged from it, as he took the deck out from his deck box and slammed it into the Duel Disk. "That's it..." he said, before rushing towards Dimitri and Big Benkei. He glanced down at his Duel Disk and pressed the Duel Disk's screen, immediately pulling up a card on it. "Ordinarily...this wouldn't be summoned due to it's conditions...but this ain't a Duel!" Upon the pressing of the card's image, it shot out from his deck and he quickly grabbed it and placed it on the field.

"From what was three comes one! Alpha! Beta! Gamma! Let your energy meld as you call forth this defender!! I SUMMON VALKYRION THE MAGNA WARRIOR!"

Once Leonard spoke this, he skidded to a halt to watch as from in front of him, flying towards Big Benkei at a high speed, came Valkyrion, narrowly missing the Superheavy Samurai as he landed and took his stance behind Leonard.

"Only gonna say this once, kid." Leonard spoke sternly. "Deactivate the Duel Disk and stop before some innocent lives get hurt."

"Say, Hana... You ever consider doing special forces training hungry?"

"Why would I do that? That doesn't sound very fun silly."

The girl shook her head amicably at the young man and laughed as she continued on her way.

"O-oooooh now this. This looks fuuuuun!" Hana said. She had arrived on the scene at the same time as Leonard so she was able to witness both two large Monsters being summoned and engaging in battle. "Look look, it's a big...thingy! Isn't that interesting?" Though it looked like it was a bad thing? Hmm, so was she supposed to stop the bad thing? That's what Leonard was doing and he seemed like he might be one of those smart types of people so...

"I got this! Uhh which one is it which one...." She dug around her deck. "No, too small, no, not that either...how'd this get in here?" She tossed aside a plain old playing card. "AHA!"

Hana ran up in front and activated her duel disk. She glanced at Leonard, who had given some kind of catch phrase before sending out his monster, so she decided to try and copy his stance. She pulled out the card she was searching for and put it onto the disk. "Uhhh....The tastiest terror of the deep, full of fishy goodness and sharp teeth, Terrorking Salmon!"

The large fish Monster appeared in the air...above Benki. And with a screech the fish began to fall towards the opposing Monster.

"SUSHI BODY SLAM!" Hana called out.

x393wz.jpg

POEXDY0.png

x393wz.jpg

“Smooth landing” said Heishi as he put his monster back on the top of his deck. He took off his military uniform jacket, and tied it around his waist, remained wearing a black top tank, he covered his Duel Disk with his scarf, then he looked at the confused newbloods ”What? I like being undercover …” he halted to adjust his pants, and continued ”.. and I suggest you do the same, to keep it secure and safe-” He gazed at the sky, observing Blaze and his falcon flying far away high above Scyana “- You see … we aren’t the citizens' liking, our past is dark and dire, PLUS! There is a chance that the runaway might notice our flashy uniforms without us seeing him”. The group approached the town’s entrance, then, when Heishi was about to make a gesture to the newbloods, stunned, he shook his head “He can’t be serious …”.

A bit far way, a massive robotic creature was towering high. Heishi and the newbloods were able to see it looming over the rooftops, swinging a fist out.

“NO TIME TO LOSE!” Heishi shouted as he ran to the town "Follow me!". He removed the scarf he wrapped on his duel disk earlier and wore it, then he enabled the communication service on his duel disk.

[ Calling Marcus ]

[ Connected ]

“Marcus, I bet you saw that! It must be him. I told you that kid isn’t normal!" he sarcastically chuckled “I will try to contact Blaze, we’ll meet there! Keep in touch!”. Heishi then tried to contact Blaze, but in vain "out of service?" Heishi then realized that the far atmosphere became smoked... Literally! "This can't be good. You got that Marcus?"

He started checking out his deck, worriedly looking at his cards, murmuring “Dang it, we've never had such intense armed chase in a populated area before, most of my cards will have a devastating impact on the surrounding. OH!” he pulled a card “this one might only crack a wall or two, but still ... DAMMIT ... I have no choice. UNLESS!” Heishi stared at the newbloods, Callisto and Haki “Do you guys happen to have a medium to get us there quickly. Something that won’t destroy much stuffs around us?” Heishi asked them.

x393wz.jpg

Marcus dashed after Dmitri after failing to answer Leiko's questions and receiving Heishi's call. "I'm right behind him, he's in my sights!"

He barked out several orders to the microphone on his Duel Disk. "Flank that man in the Valdrian Uniform! Restrain him, and don't hurt any civilians!"

Nightmare Engine Agora split into three teams of two and dashed through the streets, jumping over surprised members of Hallcrest with ease, and taking roundabout paths that would ideally land Dmitri in the middle of a circle of them and Marcus. After all, even if they weren't lethal, their weapons could seriously hurt.

Archived