Photo

YCMDPF Archetype & Generic Submission Thread

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Yuhi

Yuhi

unavailable

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts
    Last Visit Mar 06 2019 05:05 AM
  • Alias:Self-Destruct Button
  • Spouse:Mave

Hello there, fellow participants of the Yugiohcardmaker Duel Portal Format!

This thread is the place to submit your creations for use in our card pool. For now, you can submit a grand total of 20 cards. That includes your generics as well as your Archetypal cards - to encourage the use and creation of generic cards that benefit everyone instead of only using self-created archetypal cards. So basically, if you submit an Archetype with 10 cards (that including Extra Deck monsters), you will have 10 generics left to submit. If you submit 15 Arch, you will have 5 generics and so on.
For greater ease in reading and judging these, please use the following format to submit your cards. Also, separate Generics and Archetypal cards, as they are to be judged separately.

Template

Afterwards, (parenthesis), VCR_CAT and me will look over your cards and see if they are appropriate for our format, or if any changes have to be done to them. We might also request playtests, if clarification on some of them is necessary.

You will be able to request TCG cards that you want to use here, however, this is not the thread to do so. This is only for Archetypes and Generics. And with that being said - happy submitting!

Have a nice day everyone,
Self Destruct Button out.

xrohrbk.jpg

Darj

Darj

Lost in a Dream

• Silver Chariot
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,108 posts
    Last Visit Aug 21 2019 04:40 PM
  • Spouse:XOXO

Archetype: Blaquarz. 7 cards

Archetype: Naghtsoldner. 4 cards

Generics. 9 cards

Edited by Darj, 01 July 2017 - 04:42 AM.

Posted Image

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
— As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

Stand

Posted ImagePosted Image
Credits: cat6757(dA) - Neko-Slay(dA)

Goodbye YCM

Goodbye YCM

It's been a blast

• Otherworldly
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 04:31 PM
  • Alias:Darkness/Carnage
Here are my submissions! Bear in mind I typed most of these on my shift, so excuse me if there are any major PSCT errors.

Dark Ruler

Generics

Lonely people burn like candles

Only we are clean

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users