Spell/Trap Card Fusions

theTUN

I'm sure someone's done this before, but I liked the idea of fusing monsters with spell/trap cards, so I designed a few examples for Fiendish Chains, Swords of Revealing Light and Swords of Concealing Light. I'm willing to take suggestions on other spell/trap cards you'd like to see as fusion material. 

[spoiler=Cards]

AI38u90.jpg

1 DARK monster + "Fiendish Chain"
This card cannot declare an attack. Once per turn, you may select one face-up monster your opponent controls. That monster is switched to attack position if is is in defense position, and its effects are negated. During your opponent's battle phase, that monster must declare an attack on this monster if it is able. 
vgWjBU1.jpg
"Swords of Revealing Light" + 1 Warrior-Type monster
When this card is Fusion Summoned, banish all face-down cards your opponent controls. Cards cannot be activated in response to this effect. Once per turn, when your opponent declares an attack, you may negate that attack.
K9LCHek.jpg
"Swords of Concealing Light" + 1 Warrior-Type monster
When this card is Fusion Summoned, return all face-up cards your opponent controls to their hand. You cannot attack the turn when this effect is activated.

So basically they're like Pendulum monsters except they are a combo of spell/trap and monsters. What if you made a fusion monster that's fused with a monster and a polymerization?

Image what the effect will be like.

Well, they're not really that much like Pendulum Monsters, except in the abstract. I probably would've made them Pendulums, if that feature was available in the card maker.

Archived