Summer Anime 2017

Heard good shit bout the Kakegurui manga so ill be watching the show because reading wears my patience. Made in Abyss looks like it could be pretty good, id imagine that it would have some really great looking fantasy imagery. Which is my weak justification for watching it simply because theres a bunny girl on the front cover because I am a bloody simple minded person who pretends that he isnt.

God I'm so funking excited for Ballroom e Youkoso. The manga is so great with beautiful art and I'm glad Production I.G is doing it because they always do good work.

Definitely want to watch Fate/Aprocrypha, Kakegurui, New Game!!, and NGNL Zero. I also want to check out Dive!! and Made in Abyss (I actually just added this manga to my to-do list the other day, I didn't know it was getting an anime).

The Reflection Wave One looks interesting as well. I'll watch pretty much anything Stan Lee does, I hope it's as enjoyable as Heroman.

• 1 month later...

So far I'm really enjoying Made in Abyss and Gamers. The rest are alright or mediocre if not worse or I just plain out haven't bothered to try them. I like Abyss the most so far by far but Gamers really impressed me with the second episode that I enjoyed even more than the first that was already pretty damn good. I'm getting saenai vibes but much better.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived