Warriors/Fairies Domination!

F a n G

(You really should've used the OCG fixes I gave you over PM, because those were correct and up to standard. Some of them, you did use, but others seem like you reverted back.).

But yeah, might as well review this since you asked for my help in fixing them.

• Lunatic Psyker has a similar effect to Sangan (which is currently Limited right now with errata) and blows up something when it leaves. For now, it shouldn't be too bad.
  • Armored Psyker is okay; attack protection is okay and suppose it's fine to take a peek at an opponent's face-downs. That being said, there are cards that already do its job for free. See this card: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/A_Man_with_Wdjat
  • Lady Mitzu is fine; punish the opponent for swarming because it just gets bigger. On the other hand, stat boosting isn't as efficient as it would've been a few years ago. 
  • Lady of Gravity might be pushing some things with generic Trap searching. Take note that we have stuff such as the Solemn Traps, Dimensional Prison, etc. 
  • Tanya would be good if it had a more feasible way of actually striking. With 1100 ATK, you won't be doing much unless you use the bigger monsters to sweep. I guess it's a better White Magical Hat, I guess...
  • Brave Princess is somewhat comparable to Gear Golem the Moving Fortress; this at least has SOME battle immunity in exchange for 300 DEF. But yeah, that's about it. Good for walling purposes. 
  • Lady of Vengeance requires dedicated FIRE discards to make this thing a legitimate threat and only if you can protect it from common removal.
  • Trouble with Darkness is somewhat iffy, but least it's not a lasting effect like I expressed concern about yesterday. Then again, the opponent can still go into an ED with the affected monsters, so...
  • Azzandra's effect is fine, but still has the problem of requiring specific materials and hitting the Graveyard. If this were released during the ARC-V era, its usage would be diminished because Pendulums don't hit the Graveyard (then again, Dark Law / Macro Cosmos, etc, don't care either)
  • Raven just spams Rank 3 or similar to Agent of Creation - Venus, possible Link 3/4 spam (assuming you use this as material). Then again, cost is higher too. 
  • Skeleton is a vanilla; nothing to really talk about except for the above. 
  • Ritual requires you to run it in Chaos decks for maximum effectiveness, though its stats are already large enough to not worry. You have to deal with Castel / 101 and other forms of non-destructive removal, but I think those types of cards are rare lately.
    • Ritual is just a generic one; nothing wrong with it, but yeah. Newer Rituals technically have a way to be useful in the Graveyard after initial use. 
  • I don't understand why this Equip exists; Kaisama already has PLENTY of ATK to play with and the boost depends on the opponent having heavy backrow (which is not ideal for you b/c of the common ones seen nowadays). You really could've left this as a generic booster; why limit it to a monster that already has better stats than nearly all common bosses. 

Yeah agreed, i've sent up to 14 custom cards to you, and unfortunately had to take one of those cards down, so i had to came up with an extra card to fit right in with the kind of cards i'm customizing, this is why.

For the reason why i had to build this extra card to be an Equip card, it was just to even build-up Kaisama, to be one of those cards who are powerful enough to be compared to the likes of The Egyptian god cards or the Phantom beasts.

I'am more of an old school yu-gi-oh fan, and i never understood Synchro/Xyz monsters, I don't dislike them, just never understood how they actually work.

Archived