Tell me what to draw~

Sleepy

This was born as a suggestion I was given =3

I'm far from the best or most versatile of artists out there, but gimme your suggestions.
I will only do this for a limited amount of time and will not do a request if it looks like it'll take more than 2 hours to complete.

If you like drawing, feel free to take any of these requests as if it was yours and post it (here or at your own thread, either is fine) regardless of if I've already drawn it.

This is mostly for practice.

Anyways ... *cough*
Let's go!

[spoiler=Completed Requests]

XSNoIbx.jpg

tcx2Chy.jpg

ewnuleU.jpg

uN1npVJ.jpg

bmlCICW.jpg

ZQzOnfT.jpg

gVTpeYG.jpg

TWkySFS.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you heard of Gijinka? I have a Pokemon Gijinka RP and sometimes it's hard to find specific Pokemon that has suitable Gijinka art.

In this case I would like to see if you could make a Carvanna Gijinka. But one that isn't fierce in the slightest.

Oh and for some additional details that might not matter in the actual drawing but they are mute and work in a shop.

Have you heard of Gijinka? I have a Pokemon Gijinka RP and sometimes it's hard to find specific Pokemon that has suitable Gijinka art.

In this case I would like to see if you could make a Carvanna Gijinka. But one that isn't fierce in the slightest.

Oh and for some additional details that might not matter in the actual drawing but they are mute and work in a shop.

Hmm.... I did not know about that term. It seems like something I could implement for the club xD

I'll see what I can do.

Here's my attempt

I accept criticism xD

XSNoIbx.jpg

Now on to the second petition.

Holy cow that's great!

...I screwed up though lol. The character is female XD

But tbh that is really, really, good and it's cool to see male gijinka...There are a lot more female usually lol

Oh, I thought about asking but I wanted to get to it anyways so it's fine. Maybe I can do something about it, but seems like something tricky to design xD

What's her age more or less?

Hmm well.... she's probably a young adult or a teen so I'll go for a young lady, once I come up with a design.

Thanks, though, glad you liked that version xP

[spoiler=Request 1] Could you re-draw my profile pic and make it more epic?

[spoiler=Request 2] 130.129.pngCould you re-draw dis as well in a funny situation (e.g WWI, President, Mcdonalds etc)

I'm a bit confused on what to do with this request....

The Kuriboh god one makes me unsure on how much creative liberty would be fine for me to take since it's just a yellow Kuriboh with a sword and a sky background.... 

Then the Magicarp/Gyarados one.... That one would take a long while because it pretty much for sure requires a background that denotes your petition. Like for example, if I went for WWI, I'd probably have to draw it in the trenches along with a few soldiers.... I'm not charging for these drawings or anything but that seems like not something I could get to doing today.

So I'll just take the profile pic one for now. Though no idea how to make it "more epic" as of right now ^^"

I request a JoJo style Chomp Bro, please!

WI8YsnL.png

Or just an anthropomorphization, or "humanized", so to speak; I mean with human traits and proportions, starting with the legs xD and of course wielding the chain chomp as weapon, flail-style. If you can give it shoulder and/or thigh plate armor, as if it was a warrior or gladiator, and preferably with a turtle shell design or that matches the helmet, I will appreciate it.

Holy cow that's great!

...I screwed up though lol. The character is female XD

But tbh that is really, really, good and it's cool to see male gijinka...There are a lot more female usually lol

Let's try again:

tcx2Chy.jpg

I request a JoJo style Chomp Bro, please!

WI8YsnL.png

Or just an anthropomorphization, or "humanized", so to speak; I mean with human traits and proportions, starting with the legs xD and of course wielding the chain chomp as weapon, flail-style. If you can give it shoulder and/or thigh plate armor, as if it was a warrior or gladiator, and preferably with a turtle shell design or that matches the helmet, I will appreciate it.

I'll try though Jojo's muscles have a lot of detail so it can take longer than the others xD

I'm a bit confused on what to do with this request....

The Kuriboh god one makes me unsure on how much creative liberty would be fine for me to take since it's just a yellow Kuriboh with a sword and a sky background.... 

Then the Magicarp/Gyarados one.... That one would take a long while because it pretty much for sure requires a background that denotes your petition. Like for example, if I went for WWI, I'd probably have to draw it in the trenches along with a few soldiers.... I'm not charging for these drawings or anything but that seems like not something I could get to doing today.

So I'll just take the profile pic one for now. Though no idea how to make it "more epic" as of right now ^^"

Do what you can. I don't care if I have to wait a year for you to do these, just as long as you do them. For the profile pic, just re-draw it, add whatever you want to add and I'll check it out

This post is a friendly reminder that:

People that draw that liked this idea: You can take any of these requests as challenges (even if I have already done them) and have their take on them.

People requesting stuff: You can come to me if you didn't like something about what I delivered. I'm using this as practice personally, so don't be shy.

Though there IS a limit to how elaborated I can make a piece for this thread. There are quick ones for the most part (well, as quick as an hour and a half on average per entry can be xD )

I'll try though Jojo's muscles have a lot of detail so it can take longer than the others xD

It's fine if you don't take the JoJo style xD I understand they are more complex than an 1~1:30 hour drawing. Unless you are up to the challenge DDBYjoz.gif

I mostly want to see the baddie with human proportions, really. And to clarify, not a full human conversion, like going as far as to turn its turtle head into a human head and face, just human proportions; but do keep it big and bulky xD

Can you draw a male Ribombee gijinka too please?

It is a hard one since all my references I can find are female xD

Kinda like trying to go for a male Gardevoir or Primarina hehe. But I'll figure it out somehow.

Oh wow, these are amazing!

Thank you < 3

Hope you like how the Omanyte turned out. It was your request after all xD

Oh! I do have another one. Not Gijinka but.

One of my characters. The image I used for them is this one. However I cropped it because they're a boy.

They also are a maid.
So it would be cool to see you draw that person in a maid outfit.

Whatever works for you but probably similar to

this one

For extra notes he's a cyborg but not obviously so and shy but really focused when either playing video games or cleaning.

Hope you like how the Omanyte turned out. It was your request after all xD

I do, she's so cute ^.^

This might be a strange request, but could you draw a small squad of meteorites that have been turned into spaceships? (firing their lazers if possible)

Archived