Tell me what to draw~

Sleepy

I'm gonna take a bit longer to deliver the pending ones, I've been doing other stuff AFK too, and I struggled a bit with the ones I've been working on.

These are the sketches of what I'm doing. Still delivering on some choices about their design xD

After these three (KuriGod, Koopa thing, and Ribombee), will follow up with Cow's request.

2bCZGjQ.jpg

PHFWT5m.jpg

klzkMUP.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I could request my Rise Above character?
https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/363220-hero-academia-rise-above-max-omega-my-hero-academia-rpco-hosted-by-chaos-sonicpg-13oocstartedna/?p=7001064

His appearance is pretty simple; he's a good, athletic boy. You can follow the pic, though it really doesn't need to be the letter and if you have an idea for what would look good I wanna see it!

I'm gonna take a bit longer to deliver the pending ones, I've been doing other stuff AFK too, and I struggled a bit with the ones I've been working on.

These are the sketches of what I'm doing. Still delivering on some choices about their design xD

After these three (KuriGod, Koopa thing, and Ribombee), will follow up with Cow's request.

2bCZGjQ.jpg

Let's just say, I'M HYPED

I'll leave this one here for later; basically a Fakemon if you will (think I noted it in the Crayon Corner).  

Pixilluka is a pink serpentine fairy-like dragon Pokémon. It has large greenish wings that are shaped like leaves alongside having two crests at the top of its head. 

I sort of had Ancient Fairy Dragon in mind for the description, but go about it as you will. (I'd do this myself, but I'm kinda meh at drawing serpentine stuff in general; least without it being simplistic as heck.) 

Thanks xD

There's a lot of requests xD

Here's the list.

Kurigod
Bulky turtle

Male Ribombee Gijinka

Spaceship rock things (IDK exactly how that one goes)

Magicarp Gyarados (IDK about this one yet because "funny scenario" implies a lot of work, but depends if by the end I have the energy)

Sakura's

Cow's

That Marik fanart 

VCR CAT's

Armz's gave me one too from our Discord chat

That makes 14 (counting the 4 finished ones)

17 is my favorite number so I'll say.... I'll only take 3 more requests to reach 17 and end the thread's offer, otherwise IDK how much more I'll have to work xD

It's fine if you don't take the JoJo style xD I understand they are more complex than an 1~1:30 hour drawing. Unless you are up to the challenge DDBYjoz.gif

I mostly want to see the baddie with human proportions, really. And to clarify, not a full human conversion, like going as far as to turn its turtle head into a human head and face, just human proportions; but do keep it big and bulky xD

It'd be awesome if you gave me your thoughts about the sketch of what you requested, before I go into ink mode on it. I have the feeling it might still not be what you are looking for xD

I'll leave this one here for later; basically a Fakemon if you will (think I noted it in the Crayon Corner).  

I sort of had Ancient Fairy Dragon in mind for the description, but go about it as you will. (I'd do this myself, but I'm kinda meh at drawing serpentine stuff in general; least without it being simplistic as heck.) 

Thanks xD

It probably turned out too intricate to be a Pokemon design, and I could not figure out how to work a second crest into the drawing.

ZQzOnfT.jpg

That's fine; at least it more/less matches the description. Probably imagined it having twin crests on its head or something like some real life reptiles, but meh.

Looks nice though.

OHHHHH I just realized what you meant by crests lol..... I was thinking on marks/emblems when you said it first.... ups?

xD

It'd be awesome if you gave me your thoughts about the sketch of what you requested, before I go into ink mode on it. I have the feeling it might still not be what you are looking for xD

Oh, right. Well, it looks amazing so far, I like it a lot. I was expecting a more buff build but your approach is much cooler and actually like it more than if it was any bulkier; it really has this JoJo vibe there, including the funny expression on the Chomp. No need to add the amor parts I suggested.

Thanks xD

Ok This one tries to follow the guidelines a bit more.

For some reason I overlooked the "green" part of what you had described. So here's take two and hopefully it is closer to what you hoped for xD

gVTpeYG.jpg

Sure I can. I'll mostly get around to all the requests.

Though I would like to ask for a little time.

I think I'm gonna pause my work on this thread for a few days. I wanna add a couple illustrations that I can potentially put in my portfolio before I resume with my requests =3

Sure I can. I'll mostly get around to all the requests.

Though I would like to ask for a little time.

I think I'm gonna pause my work on this thread for a few days. I wanna add a couple illustrations that I can potentially put in my portfolio before I resume with my requests =3

take your time! :3

Archived