Adults can also play with dolls too! (Dolls series)

Kanashimi

I dont play YGO anymore, but wew, i still love making CC for some reason, and recently i check a lot of stuff still new to me (new EMZ, Link Monster?), but anyway . . .

Since currently, YGO are heavily reliant on archetypal style, i want to make something different, instead, its series-based by exploiting 1 card i really love back then when i still play YGO, but the limited interaction and slow effect to proc it makes the card rarely used (or not at all).

[spoiler=Tada~'']

BoxofFriends-NUMH-EN-ScR-1E.png

Shortstory: . . . Well no shortstory, just read the desc i put on the card instead and figure them out yourself :p

[spoiler=Main Deck Monsters'']

[spoiler=Vanilla'']

4PygSIb.png

Eins, First Automaton

LIGHT/Level 1

Machine

The first creation of automaton made by the master of the puppets, Liam. Supposedly a sturdy lifeless doll that resembles a younger version of his deceased wife. He tries to put a synthetic heart inside her body in order to create a doll with a human emotions, and eventually making her the first man made creation with a transient intelligent and a soul attached into. But, the King discover his research and wants her to become a secret royal weapon, developing her into a deadly killing machine to set the war aflame, in the end.

0/2100

"*Beginning of Soul Attachment* Master, why there are water in your eyes? Oh its called crying, i understand, but what reason does this crying befall you? Because of me? Alive? Happy? Is it my existence . . or is it because of my capability to move and speak makes you happy? The King? Is that so?"

0lznfI5.png

Zwei, Last Automaton

LIGHT/Level 1

Machine

The last creation of automaton made by the master of the puppets, Liam. Supposedly a sturdy lifeless doll, he call and treat her as his own daughter, because once his wife deaceased while carrying the soul of his supposed inborn daughter. He tries to put a synthetic heart inside her body in order to create a doll with a human emotions, as the first automaton being taken by the King himself. Constructing her in secrecy, the doll are unstable. While he tries his effort to put a life into her, she just trying to take someone's life emotionlessly.

0/2100

"*Beginning of Soul Attachment* So you're my master? But why im moving? What's that thing that moves around the dark? A mouse? Can i kill that what-so-called mouse? Cant? But why? It annoys me when it keeps moving! *slashing sounds* now better like this, the only moving thing should exist are myself and you alone my master, so rejoice!"

[spoiler=Effect Monster'']

pzcrY6n.png

Liam, Marionette Master

LIGHT/Level 1

Machine/Effect

If this card is Summoned: You can add 1 Level 1 LIGHT Machine monster from your Deck to your hand, except "Liam, Marionette Master", then, you can destroy it. You can only use the effect of "Liam, Marionette Master" once per turn. You cannot Special Summon any monster during the turn you activate this effect, except LIGHT Machine monster.

200/100

"*Creating dolls* This one lacks something *crushing sounds*. No, this doll, this is a failure *crushing sounds*. This is it!!! My perfect masterpiece!! Oh wait, where's the prototype Viola just made? Viola! Where's the prototype you speak of? Synthetic heart project? Let me see it. This! This is Magnificent! Absolute perfect! With this project, and my perfect doll, this shall become the perfect automaton that to come life! Oh yes yes, synthetic heart prototype, i get it Viola . . ."

uGOJBrA.png

Viola, Marionette Pupil

LIGHT/Level 1

Warrior/Effect

You can discard this card: Add 1 "Mimic Puppetry" or 1 "Soul Attachment" from your Deck to your hand. Once per chain: You can banish this card from your GY; during this chain, you can Xyz Summon 1 Rank 1 LIGHT Machine Xyz Monster from you Extra Deck by using Level/Rank 1 monster(s) you control as Xyz Materials. You can only use 1 effect of "Viola, Marionette Pupil" once per turn.

100/200

"Hello, long time no see, Eins. What brings you here? Do you seek the location of master's workshop? Or are you interested in my synthetic heart project? Is it the King's order? No? Running away?! Wha- . . .Do you realize that the Royal Army are going to hunt you down?! *ahem* Master has long gone, since he make the second automaton, just like you, but she has unstable emotion. Called Zwei. Where is Zwei you ask? I dont know. So you're interested in my synthetic heart project, but for what? C-Combining the two of you? Absolute being? That's reckless! Two hearts in one body, and you're gonna end up losing sanity or worse, explode! But, you said that this is for the sake of our master . . . then i'll try my best!"

[spoiler=Extra Deck Monsters'']

6HPAYRY.png

Eins, Serene Automaton

LIGHT/Rank 1

Machine/Xyz/Effect

2 Level 1 LIGHT monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 2 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 Spell/Trap card on the field; banish it, then, Special Summon 1 "Serene Doll Token" (Machine/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 2100/DEF 0). If this card is Xyz Summoned using "Eins, First Automaton" as Xyz Material, you can activate this effect during either player's turn.

0/2100

"*slashing sounds* Just what the King is thinking, i cannot comprehend it. I keep killing, i keep slashing, this emtpiness in my heart, is this why you're crying back then, my Master?"

OVYJhLy.png

Zwei, Violent Automaton

LIGHT/Rank 1

Machine/Xyz/Effect

2 Level 1 Machine monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 2 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 monster on the field; send it to the GY, then, Special Summon 1 "Violent Doll Token" (Machine/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 2100/DEF 0). If this card is Xyz Summoned using "Zwei, Last Automaton" as Xyz Material, you can activate this effect during either player's turn.

0/2100

"Master, where are you? Master . . . i . . . just need to kill something again right? Where is the mouse again? There! *slashing sounds*"

FUEgb9T.png

Drei, Perfect Automaton

LIGHT/Rank 1

Machine/Xyz/Effect

2 Rank 1 Xyz Monsters
Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 2 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 card on the field; destroy it, then, Special Summon 1 "Perfect Doll Token" (Machine/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 2100/DEF 0). If LIGHT Machine monster you control attacks an opponent monster, the ATK of the attack target is halved until the end of the Battle Phase. If this card is Xyz Summoned using "Eins, Serene Automaton" and "Zwei, Violent Automaton" as Xyz Material, it gains this effect.
● This card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects.

2100/2100

"We are all in one, we are one of all, we shall never be separated anymore. Master i will keep searching for you, Eins and Zwei are no longer, we are Drei, we come to show you, your perfect creation my Master"

ZbYHWxQ.png

Liam, Mad Puppeteer

LIGHT/Rank 1

Machine/Xyz/Effect

2 Level 1 monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 2 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 monster from your opponent's Graveyard; move this card from your Extra Monster Zone to an unoccupied Main Monster Zone, then, Special Summon the target to your field, but its effect are negated, and it becomes (Machine/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 2100), also, this card gains that monsters' original (printed) ATK. If this card is Xyz Summoned using "Liam, Marionette Master" as Xyz Material, it gains this effect.
● If this card leaves the field: You can send 1 "Viola, Marionette Pupil" from your Deck to the GY.

200/100

"Viola: *ugh* Master . . . . why, why you do this . . .

Liam: This is part of my plan, im sorry . . . Viola, Eins, Zwei, my dear love and daughter, soon, we will be together, within me"

v17moKb.png

Liam, Absolute Creator

LIGHT/Rank 1

Machine/Xyz/Effect

3 or more Rank 1 Xyz Monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using "Liam, Mad Puppeteer" you control as Xyz Material while you have "Eins, Serene Automaton", "Zwei, Violent Automaton", and "Drei, Perfect Automaton" on your field or GY. You can only Special Summon "Liam, Absolute Creator" once per Duel this way. This card gains 1000 ATK for each Token Monster you control. Up to twice per turn, if a card or effect is activated (excluding this card): You can Special Summon 1 "Automaton Doll Token" (Machine/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK /DEF 2100). If this card would leaves the field, destroy 1 Token Monster you control instead. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; destroy all other Token Monster(s) you control, and if you do, destroy the same number of card(s) your opponent controls.

200/100

"Drei you said? Perfect Automaton? Eins and Zwei become one? Have you not see? There's no such perfection, in this world, we struggles to keep ourselves better, an evolution . . . and now *crushing sounds*. I am trully sorry Drei, rest for a while now, your hearts, and body parts will become mine and within me, with these hundred hearts i have, i will become the Absolute! Creator! Originator! Once again, i'm going to seek another hearts, and the power to revive all of you becomes reality. We will be happy, ever and after, as a living automaton! With this power, let us defy who dare to intercept us, even the King himself!"

[spoiler=Spell/Trap Cards'']

PZ5ZJZs.png

Puppetmaster Workshop

Spell/Field

You take no battle or effect damage while you control Level/Rank 1 LIGHT Machine monster. Once per turn: You can reveal 1 Level 1 LIGHT Machine monster from your hand; shuffle it into the Deck, and if you do, add 1 "Liam, Marionette Master" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. You can only activate 1 "Puppetmaster Workshop" per turn.

"Viola: Master how about this?

Liam: No no, the face, it lacks something, let me show you how its done

Viola: Your right arm . . . what happened?

Liam: . . . You know, humanity are going to extinct, if we didnt move forward

Viola: By changing your arm?

Liam: Arm is just the beginning, soon, you will see"

qK1qIPf.png

Soul Attachment

Spell

Target 1 Level 1 LIGHT Machine monster you control: Special Summon 1 "Eins, First Automaton" or 1 "Zwei, Last Automaton" from your Deck or Graveyard, then, immediately after this effect resolves, Xyz Summon 1 Rank 1 LIGHT Machine-Type monster from your Extra Deck, by using those monsters as Xyz Materials. You can only activate 1 "Soul Attachment" per turn.

"Soon you will see the vast world with your own eyes, my dear. Viola, ready?! *hours later* Behold! The first living doll! I will call you, Eins!"

NMjdM9i.png

Mimic Puppetry

Spell/Continuous

Once per turn: You can target 1 Level/Rank 1 LIGHT Machine monster you control and 1 monster your opponent controls; until your next Standby Phase, the first target gains the same effect as the second target (it can activate the effect once per turn without paying the cost), then, the first target ATK becomes the same as the second target ATK. You can only control 1 "Mimic Puppetry".

"What are you looking at, big mouse with long legs? *wolf bites* Ugh! You're going down!! Ahahahaha! Impressed? Let me introduce you . . . Violent Victoria! Special doll that acts as my weapon when battling, my master made it to protect me and myself! My master creates me with a skill to copy your attacks! Victoria! Attack that big mouse! *applause from people on the town* What? Wolf? arent that gigantic mouse with long legs? Saving you? I didnt save anyone! H-He just annoys me and i just need to kill it!"

JINc9KN.png

Growing Hearts

Spell

During the End Phase after this card is activated, apply these effects in sequence based on how many Level/Rank 1 LIGHT Machine monster you Special Summon this turn.
● 1 or more: Draw 1 card.
● 2 or more: LIGHT Machine-Type monster you control gains 500 ATK and DEF.
● 3 or more: Target up to 3 Level 1 LIGHT Machine-Type monster from your GY (min. 1); shuffle them into the Deck, and if you do, draw 1 card.

"What's with these humans? Why they keep smiling on me? Protecting them? Saving them? Its just big mo-i mean wolf, and they're suddenly become nice to me . . . uh what's this feeling in my heart . . . Master, whererever you are, answer me, what's this feeling in my heart called? Its so painful . . ."

AnaImQV.png

Doll Emptiness

Trap

Target 1 Level/Rank 1 LIGHT Machine monster you control and 1 card your opponent controls; destroy the first target, and if you do, draw 1 card, then, place the second target to the top of its owner's Deck. You can only activate 1 "Doll Emptiness" per turn.

"*enters master's workshop* Master where are you, i come here to meet you . . . but where are you? Dolls, dolls, and dolls, how many times you tried to make another dolls after me? Are these broken dolls are a failure? Zwei you here? *no voice* Maybe i should close this place for good and search Zwei"

RARAfqD.png

Doll Reinforced

Trap/Continuous

Once per turn: You can target from your GY or reveal from your hand, 1 Level 1 LIGHT Machine-Type Normal Monster; Special Summon it. If you Special Summon "Eins, First Automaton" or "Zwei, Last Automaton" by this effect, it cannot be destroyed by battle until the end of the turn it is Special Summoned. You can only use the effect of "Doll Reinforced" once per turn.

"Master, Zwei, are you here? Not here too. . . Serene Sebastian, my doll, lets go *crashing sounds* Master, Zwe-uh im going to fall! *falling sounds* Thankfully, i'm sturdy, thanks to my master who made me. Zwei are you here? Is . . . that you?!"

3vC674g.png

Amalgamate Evolution

Spell

Target 1 "Eins, Serene Automaton" and 1 "Zwei, Violent Automaton" you control or from your GY; if it is from your GY, Special Summon it, then, immediately after this effect resolves, Xyz Summon 1 "Drei, Perfect Automaton" from your Extra Deck, by using the targeted monsters as Xyz Materials. You can only activate 1 "Amalgamate Evolution" per turn.

"At last . . . Me? I'm Eins, since youre answering when i call Zwei, so it must be, you're automaton, just like me. I know Master has gone, but we do realize that we are not perfect, right? I . . . just want to make our Master's dream come true, becoming the perfect doll he wanted, shall our bodies become together, shall our hearts be alongside, thus, perfection shall be reborn"

I have not read the entire set yet, but want to comment on a couple of things right away:

I find Viola bland: it's just a discardable searcher, searchable by ROTA and Level1 support; IMO you should sneak in an extra effect so it's not that much of a blatant searchable searcher.

I'm assuming Drei should require 2 Rank 1 Xyz Monsters, not Level 1 Xyzs, otherwise it cannot be Xyz normally without Rank->Level conversion effects.

It would be cool to boost Liam so its effect activate when it's Special Summoned, too. It would open up play with "One for One" plus the Summon restriction the effect has should keep it from breaking stuff.

I have not read the entire set yet, but want to comment on a couple of things right away:

I find Viola bland: it's just a discardable searcher, searchable by ROTA and Level1 support; IMO you should sneak in an extra effect so it's not that much of a blatant searchable searcher.

I'm assuming Drei should require 2 Rank 1 Xyz Monsters, not Level 1 Xyzs, otherwise it cannot be Xyz normally without Rank->Level conversion effects.

It would be cool to boost Liam so its effect activate when it's Special Summoned, too. It would open up play with "One for One" plus the Summon restriction the effect has should keep it from breaking stuff.

About Viola, im running out of ideas, thats why im supeeer lazy with the effect.

Drei, yea, it was midnight when i post this, and im rushing out (copy-paste stuff right away, instead of typing it from start). And thanks for the small comment.

Update*

> Liam now able to proc his eff when SS'd, and added another grave effect to Viola.

> Fixing some text error.

> Added  . . . planned only 1 but ended up being 2 instead, "Liam, Mad Puppeteer" and "Liam, Absolute Creator".

Archived