Shadow Six Samurai [Spirit Warriors]

DCwSZh_UMAAzUjy.jpg-large.jpg?resize=300

Kagerokubushuu – Douji / Shadow Six Samurai – Douji
Dark Warrior / Effect
LV4 1700/1200

(1) While this card is already face-up, when another “Six Samurai” monster is Normal or Special Summoned to your field: You can send 1 “Six Samurai” card from your Deck to the GY.
(2) If exactly 1 “Six Samurai” monster you control would be destroyed by a card effect, you can banish this card from your GY instead.

sauce: https://ygorganization.com/supersoakersamurai/

I'm a bit happy and disappointed about these cards. On the one hand, Six Samurai is getting new cards. On the other hand, some of these don't seem favorable. Hatsume has a nice Special Summon effect. I want to like Kizaru, but it's a bit tricky to bring out and add a different Six Samurai.

Rihan however, I really don't like. Had it been just 2 insyead of 3 materials, I may want to use it. Bit as is now, it doesn't seem to be worth the effort.

There's a 3-card FTK starting with Kageki, Mizuho (both Smoke Signals targets) and Gateway (so OCG only), eventually involving lots of looped Mizuhos/Shinais, a couple M-X-Saber Invokers, the new Kizaru and the old Amazoness Archer, formerly Amazon Archer back in my day. 

Gateway should not be legal anywhere. In actuality though this build would probably get shut down pretty fast because so many people in the OCG main triple Droll & Lock Bird in addition to triple Ash Blossom and often a few Ghost Ogres (which would destroy Gateway). 

Archived