Crawlers & Starrelics [CIBR]

1.) They appear to focus on lv 2s, gofu is level 5 (I admit Gadget is lv4, though whatever) and links, so they should not care about the restriction. 2.) At the very least they are less slow than altergeists are right now ... which is not saying a lot. 3.) As for their floating ... it pretty much means unaffected by effects, while face-up.

I know what level they are

I'm talking engines, engiiiiiiines, there's no super important ones right now but not having level 3 or 4 engine option available sucks IMO

Yes, that's the only really good part of their effects. I don't think I said it above, but being more/less immune to quick destruction/extremely limited forms of negation (since half the time opp won't need effect negation for their FLIP effects, negating the summon doesn't trigger, and negating the float means you got nothing anyways) is cute.

I know what level they are

I'm talking engines, engiiiiiiines, there's no super important ones right now but not having level 3 or 4 engine option available sucks IMO

Well, I forgot the preda plant engine, that being said, I am aware of that, though right now future potential is not important if the deck struggles working at all. As for 3.): I obviously picked 2 parts out of your post and thus answered them with the first two points already, so it was not directed at you, it was directed at those, which state it not to be reliable to get monsters out with the floating effect of the maindeck crawlers, which, repeating myself, is not the point of the effect to beginn with.

Curious can StarArmor search StarGrail?

Also is there any viable engines to make the deck even casually viable? All I've got is maybe BriFu to get you an A/D changer in graveyard or maybe a Junk Synchron combo, but not much else. Even then all the combos lose steam fast. So any ideas about to combo these in with other decks, maybe Shaddolls? Prediction Princess? Maybe even comboing some Ghostrick stuff?

Curious can StarArmor search StarGrail?

Also is there any viable engines to make the deck even casually viable? All I've got is maybe BriFu to get you an A/D changer in graveyard or maybe a Junk Synchron combo, but not much else. Even then all the combos lose steam fast. So any ideas about to combo these in with other decks, maybe Shaddolls? Prediction Princess? Maybe even comboing some Ghostrick stuff?

Nope, it says Starrelic not Stargrail.

Archived