Freedom to Speak

Guduss

I wish that we could speak about anything in YCMF that's necessary and appropriate. Like on Sunday, when I told that I went to see Guardians of the Galaxy and was told that I couldn't talk about that in YCMF, except only about YGO. However, I talked about it on my personal feed.

That's what I wish for, the freedom to speak within your own profile feed. 

I wish that we could speak about anything in YCMF that's necessary and appropriate. Like on Sunday, when I told that I went to see Guardians of the Galaxy and was told that I couldn't talk about that in YCMF, except only about YGO. However, I talked about it on my personal feed.

That's what I wish for, the freedom to speak within your own profile feed. 

You can talk about anything on your profile feed, provided it's forum appropriate. Who was the guy who told you that non-Yugioh stuff couldn't be discussed?

(By now, you've at least seen guys make a ton of non-Yugioh based statuses and replies.)

===

Notice that we have forums that cater to non-Yugioh stuff. 

You can speak wherever you want. The forums have topics, so you should stay relevant to the threads you choose to post in or make. Otherwise, go wild and keep it PG.

You can talk about anything on your profile feed, provided it's forum appropriate. Who was the guy who told you that non-Yugioh stuff couldn't be discussed?

(By now, you've at least seen guys make a ton of non-Yugioh based statuses and replies.)

===

Notice that we have forums that cater to non-Yugioh stuff.

How you doing, boo? Miss me?

It was Rodrigo, who told me that I could not talk about the Guardians of the Galaxy.

Kinda limits what you want to talk about in your profile feed.

That's actually Dae. Don't confuse him with the actual Rodrigo. You should take about 2% of anything Dae ever says even the slightest bit seriously, which is still a pretty generous figure.

That's actually Dae. Don't confuse him with the actual Rodrigo. You should take about 2% of anything Dae ever says even the slightest bit seriously, which is still a pretty generous figure.

I feel hurt. I actually post relevant content, not on status feed. If I am commenting on a thread or posting in a forum, I am pretty serious. My jokes are pretty obvious, too. Pretty easy to know when I am messing around or when things get silly.

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/user/743543-rodrigo/

(This is the actual Rodrigo if you want to know)

But that being said, you already got clarification that non-Yugioh stuff can be discussed in status bar (assuming it's forum appropriate) and everything else. No reason to keep this open and let it devolve into spam.

Archived