Is Joke/OP Cards still a thing?

Octosquid

Question

5 answers to this question

I think I remember a section called Joke/OP cards being around where you could post any card that didn't fit into any other areas. Does that still exist, or am I just remembering wrong?

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/forum/74-joke-and-overpowered-cards/

It's still here, but think there's a post requirement you need to have before posting in there. (Make sure new members actually post quality content and not just join to post troll cards or whatever)

===

EDIT: Oh right, you need to be at least a 2 star member; which means 25+ posts. 

No you're remembering right. It's right there under Casual Cards :)

757bd328e652b2c41a0cfcc0be9182eb.png

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/forum/74-joke-and-overpowered-cards/

That said, it is for joke or blatantly and deliberately overpowered cards. If you're looking for cards that introduce a new summoning mechanic or something, you'll want to go to Experimental Cards instead.

EDIT: Ah damn, was beat to it just by a little bit. I blame Gyazo for taking too long to load ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I remembered that I did set the minimum post requirement to 25 or more posts (which means Level 2 or higher member) to see / post in the section. So yeah, TC cannot see it because they're under the threshold. Once you get that second star, it'll show up to you.

Reason for the min requirements is mentioned above; actually contribute to YCM instead of only posting joke cards. Also note that the post count in there is locked. 

Thanks, it looks like I can't even see the forum until I have 25+ posts. Oh well, time to make more cards in casual.

Or you can review other members' works; anything that generates post count adds on to your overall total and closer to the threshold needed to see the Joke Card area. 

(Shouldn't be too difficult to accomplish)

Archived