The Picture is You

Blake

oh my god this is me.  Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise.

oh my god this is literally me This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise.

Agreed. (I have no idea who the actual person in the pic is, but)

How did you find out that I am four people? Not even I knew that.

My account is occasionally used by my siblings, literally making it a 4-person account, just like the picture.

EDIT: He's Gray from Fire Emblems: Shadows of Valentia.

I've never played SoV though so I have no idea what this is about.

That's the ocean, something to do with salt?

Or the fact you made him translucent? Or is that just so people couldn't do reverse image searching? (Which by the way, I was still able to do after Photoshop editing + some guessing that you'd pick Fire Emblems because I knew you liked that series)

EDIT: He's Gray from Fire Emblems: Shadows of Valentia.

I've never played SoV though so I have no idea what this is about.

That's the ocean, something to do with salt?

Or the fact you made him translucent? Or is that just so people couldn't do reverse image searching? (Which by the way, I was still able to do after Photoshop editing + some guessing that you'd pick Fire Emblems because I knew you liked that series)

actually i found the image

gray and ocean are important tho, valentia not so much

Archived