Cards I made based on the Game of Thrones series.

G49vtaa.jpg

Name: White Walker

Level: 6     Attribute: Water         Type: Zombie

ATK: 1900   DEF: 0

Effect: This card cannot be destroyed by battle.

c2uh41r.jpg

Name: Night King

Level: 9     Attribute: Water      Type: Zombie

ATK: 2100     DEF: 0

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 2 face-up "White Walker" cards you control. You can only control 1 "Night King". This card cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard as a Normal monster (Zombie-type/ATK 200/DEF 600) in Defense Position. When this card destroys a monster, you can discard 1 card; Special Summon 1 "White Walker" from your hand or Deck.

I'll be adding more GoT-inspired cards to a collection!

First. The stats on "Night King" are a bit weak. especially seeing as it's so difficult to bring out. (having 2 unsearchable cards with a specific name is HARD).

Also. I'd make "Night King" summon tokens instead of monsters from the grave which are treaded as a Normal monster. Because... Because why?

Also I'd give them some support in Spells and Traps because like this, they just aren't worth the effort to have them in your deck...

He said he'd add more cards at a later time, but yeah, White Walker's not worth much of a slot in Decks nowadays due to its effect being lackluster and meh stats. Take into consideration that we have Level 4s that have equivalent stats, but do far more than Walker can ever accomplish. You really should lower its Level to 4.

King essentially requires 4 Tributes in total to bring out; 2 Walkers with 1 Tribute each, and for what? 21/0 monster that can't die and just revives monsters as vanillas. To be fair, the revival thing's the only saving grace for him, but you really can afford to just leave the revived monster's stats intact. Also the fact that this card's effect will only trigger one more time, since you will have already spent 2 Walkers just to summon.

===

To be really honest, if I had 2 Walkers out (however that happens), I'd rather just Rank 6 with them.

===

Maybe you had them designed with supports in mind, but yeah, on their own, these two are not going to see any play.

Archived