Your Biggest Weakness/Flaw

Fusion X. Denver

Some sheet

Some more sheet

Get a room y'all two.

...okay no but seriously, it's fine if y'all wanna keep this discussion going, but not here. Y'all are getting pretty spammy with this so I'm here to ask y'all nicely to cut it out. Take it to a PM or something if you want. And I guess while I'm here, I should rattle off some flaws of my own.

1. I react poorly when things go wrong. This is probably the biggest one.
  2. Been working on this lately, but I'm a pretty bad procrastinator.
  3. Although I have no real stances on politics or news, I can get nasty if I talk religion for too long. Did that in the gay marriage thread and don't really wanna do it again.
  4. My teeth look like sheet and I don't really wanna go to the dentist. I don't trust those guys.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Get a room y'all two.

...okay no but seriously, it's fine if y'all wanna keep this discussion going, but not here. Y'all are getting pretty spammy with this so I'm here to ask y'all nicely to cut it out. Take it to a PM or something if you want. And I guess while I'm here, I should rattle off some flaws of my own.

• I react poorly when things go wrong. This is probably the biggest one.
  • Been working on this lately, but I'm a pretty bad procrastinator.
  • Although I have no real stances on politics or news, I can get nasty if I talk religion for too long. Did that in the gay marriage thread and don't really wanna do it again.
  • My teeth look like s*** and I don't really wanna go to the dentist. I don't trust those guys.
That's all I can think of off the top of my head.
funk dentists

STSITNED KCUF

Let's see:

[spoiler=Stuff]

1. I tend to procrastinate / be lazy more than I should be. (Also, why am I not doing my 271 assignments instead of typing this; even though I got until Friday night?)

So yeah, this ends up biting my ass a lot. I need to stop doing this come Fall if I want to graduate on time.

2. I write too much / ends up being text walls. (You guys probably notice that by now, and why I need this spoiler tag to write things.)

3. Get opinionated on certain topics after a while. That, and I end up having to vent somewhere about it because said stuff ends up pissing me off by then; usually on Discord (in private server).

(Would be nice if I released my thoughts for political stuff in Debates, because yeah, I hate Trump, but I didn't do so because of a certain member. For the record, we've known about him being an issue, however see evilfusion's post about why this took forever.)

I have some feelings about university and certain professors I've had over the years. Usually end up venting about it to parents or translate stuff into fanfiction.

4. Not really the most social person in the world. (I mean, I'm getting better at it because I work at a water park and obviously need to talk to people, but yeah, outside guys I know long enough.) Need to get better at this, especially since I'm going to be doing lab leader (mini teaching assistant) stuff [for credit] next semester for Ethnic Studies (now when is that professor going to email me about stuff; he said he'd do it after the interview).

I talk more online, so...

So quite literally, I keep to self in reality and don't go out with people. 

I think there's more, but tl;dr:

- Procrastinate more than I need to.

- Introverted and need to get better people skills.

- I write text walls.

- Certain topics tick me off.

Archived