Equipment Combustion

Tinkerer

Hello, fine peoples! Just another card that popped into my head for no reason.

Equipment Combustion

Spell

Target 1 monster you control; destroy a number of cards on the field up to the number of cards equipped to that target. While this card is in your GY, during each of your End Phases, destroy 1 Equip card you control. If you have no Equip cards on your side of the field during the End Phase, you can discard 1 card; add this card from your GY to your hand.

So, yeah, equip support. Though I know that this card probably didn't need a downside, I figured having it not only forces you to be wary of how you play this card but also opens up possibilities alongside equips that float. As always, CnC much appreciated!

This card would work as great support for Guardian Eatos in a way as you could blow up your opponents monsters and then boost your Eatos by sending 1 or 2 equiped cards to the graveyard ( but since you can't have an equip card on board for the spell you'd have to keep equips on gaurdian to a minimum) then you could easily banish one of those equip cards to add it to your hand and do it again. This is a really interesting possibility ( if you can keep gaurdian on field that long). Nice card

Thanks! I honestly forgot about the Guardians. I was thinking more along the lines of Vylons (since their equips can search each other) more than anything else. Really appreciate it when peeps come up with things that I hadn't even considered.

Archived