noahmoore780

Hello there. Glad to meet you. Welcome to the wonderful world of duel monsters. My name is Rod. People affectionately refer to me as the YuGiOh Professor. Here, you are to begin your journey. The forum is inhabited far and wide by creatures called YCMembers. For some moderators, YCMembers are a form of entertainment. Others use them for punishment. As for myself, I live among them. Now, first tell me about yourself.

Are you a boy? Or are you a girl?

Let's begin with your name. What is it?

Right, so your name is [insert name here].

This is my grandson. He's been your rival since you both were babies. Erm, what was his name now?

Er, was it [insert name here]? That's right, I remember now! His name is [insert name here].

Your very own YCMember legend is about to unfold! A world of pain and anguish with YCMembers awaits! Let's go.

Hello there. Glad to meet you. Welcome to the wonderful world of duel monsters. My name is Rod. People affectionately refer to me as the YuGiOh Professor. Here, you are to begin your journey. The forum is inhabited far and wide by creatures called YCMembers. For some moderators, YCMembers are a form of entertainment. Others use them for punishment. As for myself, I live among them. Now, first tell me about yourself.

This is my grandson. He's been your rival since you both were babies. Erm, what was his name now?

Er, was it [insert name here]? That's right, I remember now! His name is [insert name here].

Your very own YCMember legend is about to unfold! A world of pain and anguish with YCMembers awaits! Let's go.

Good copypasta, Dae

Good copypasta, Dae

Don't spam in other member's intros, k?

=====

But anyway, welcome to YCM, Noah.

As already mentioned, make sure you look at the overall site rules (you can find them as a forum-wide announcement or a sticky thread in the News forum) and section specific stuff. Most stuff is common sense, but there's other specifics that you need to know.

Anyway...if you need help, PM a moderator or veteran member. (You can find me around YCM in general if you need anything, but mostly in Custom Cards because that's my primary area that I'm in charge of watching)

Have fun :D

Don't spam in other member's intros, k?

=====

But anyway, welcome to YCM, Noah.

As already mentioned, make sure you look at the overall site rules (you can find them as a forum-wide announcement or a sticky thread in the News forum) and section specific stuff. Most stuff is common sense, but there's other specifics that you need to know.

Anyway...if you need help, PM a moderator or veteran member. (You can find me around YCM in general if you need anything, but mostly in Custom Cards because that's my primary area that I'm in charge of watching)

Have fun :D

thanks, sure I have already read it  :biggrin:

My name is Ykio and I am boy  :biggrin: nice to meet you 

Archived