P.S.

there is awesome smiles here, I liked them  :biggrin:

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• VIP
  • 4,762 posts
Hello there!

Just be sure to read and follow the rules, as they do differ between sections. But regardless, have fun and make yourself comfortable.

Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker. Enjoy your stay.

Posted Image

noahmoore780

noahmoore780

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Hello there!

Just be sure to read and follow the rules, as they do differ between sections. But regardless, have fun and make yourself comfortable.

Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker. Enjoy your stay.

thanks a lot  :biggrin:

Lord CowCow

Lord CowCow

cowstuff

• 𝔻Ө𐌋𐌋𝔸𝓡$
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,355 posts
  • Alias:Dae
  • Spouse:Catman

Hello there. Glad to meet you. Welcome to the wonderful world of duel monsters. My name is Rod. People affectionately refer to me as the YuGiOh Professor. Here, you are to begin your journey. The forum is inhabited far and wide by creatures called YCMembers. For some moderators, YCMembers are a form of entertainment. Others use them for punishment. As for myself, I live among them. Now, first tell me about yourself.

Are you a boy? Or are you a girl?

Let's begin with your name. What is it?

Right, so your name is [insert name here].

This is my grandson. He's been your rival since you both were babies. Erm, what was his name now?

Er, was it [insert name here]? That's right, I remember now! His name is [insert name here].

Your very own YCMember legend is about to unfold! A world of pain and anguish with YCMembers awaits! Let's go.

Posted Image

HalloGod

HalloGod

Y'all need KuriGod

• Gawd
  • 232 posts
  • Alias:KuriGod
  • Spouse:Rainbow Kuriboh (the card), Kurbohrn and Winged Kuriboh

Hello there. Glad to meet you. Welcome to the wonderful world of duel monsters. My name is Rod. People affectionately refer to me as the YuGiOh Professor. Here, you are to begin your journey. The forum is inhabited far and wide by creatures called YCMembers. For some moderators, YCMembers are a form of entertainment. Others use them for punishment. As for myself, I live among them. Now, first tell me about yourself.

This is my grandson. He's been your rival since you both were babies. Erm, what was his name now?

Er, was it [insert name here]? That's right, I remember now! His name is [insert name here].

Your very own YCMember legend is about to unfold! A world of pain and anguish with YCMembers awaits! Let's go.

Good copypasta, Dae

Kirito Gifs

The Slapping of Mr ()'s Neck 2017

q2x6tyu.png

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators
  • 35,439 posts
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

Good copypasta, Dae

Don't spam in other member's intros, k?

=====

But anyway, welcome to YCM, Noah.

As already mentioned, make sure you look at the overall site rules (you can find them as a forum-wide announcement or a sticky thread in the News forum) and section specific stuff. Most stuff is common sense, but there's other specifics that you need to know.

Anyway...if you need help, PM a moderator or veteran member. (You can find me around YCM in general if you need anything, but mostly in Custom Cards because that's my primary area that I'm in charge of watching)

Have fun :D

Signature Stuff
Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Member Card 2017
Character results

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

wLei5mJ.png

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931 (Jason)

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

noahmoore780

noahmoore780

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Don't spam in other member's intros, k?

=====

But anyway, welcome to YCM, Noah.

As already mentioned, make sure you look at the overall site rules (you can find them as a forum-wide announcement or a sticky thread in the News forum) and section specific stuff. Most stuff is common sense, but there's other specifics that you need to know.

Anyway...if you need help, PM a moderator or veteran member. (You can find me around YCM in general if you need anything, but mostly in Custom Cards because that's my primary area that I'm in charge of watching)

Have fun :D

thanks, sure I have already read it  :biggrin:

My name is Ykio and I am boy  :biggrin: nice to meet you 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users