Black Dimension Dragon

Dragulas

With Norden gone (finally) this could be an interesting staple for IF and unlike the former cant do anything on its own, yet it can open more doors

3u11iUd.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]2 DARK Tuners
If this card is in your GY: You can target 1 Level 5 or higher monster you control; reduce its Level by 4, and if you do, Special Summon this card, but banish it when it leaves the field. You can only Special Summon "Black Dimension Dragon(s)" once per turn.

IIRC I have seen this one before...

Anyway, the stats are too generous for an Instant-Fusionable Level4, and that Level Eater effect, despite the hard OPT clause, seems problematic to me. Not to mention that you can play around it by using it as Xyz Material. Plus that protection effect... IMO it does too much and may end up just as problematic as Norden.

Cut on some effects and it may be fine, but even then... IDK, that self-revival effect really has me wary, even if you need a Level5+ monster, but the monster as a Tuner itself gives you access to them.

IIRC I have seen this one before...

Anyway, the stats are too generous for an Instant-Fusionable Level4, and that Level Eater effect, despite the hard OPT clause, seems problematic to me. Not to mention that you can play around it by using it as Xyz Material. Plus that protection effect... IMO it does too much and may end up just as problematic as Norden.

Cut on some effects and it may be fine, but even then... IDK, that self-revival effect really has me wary, even if you need a Level5+ monster, but the monster as a Tuner itself gives you access to them.

Yeah its more like a repost, but last time there was norden and there wasnt link rules, i didnt have those in mind las time i posted it,  i ll cut the protection effect. The level eater effect seems to be enough (or even too much), but that effect was the initial intention of the card.

Archived