Bubonic Archetype

ShadowSlayer456

Hello, everyone! I am new here so this is my first time posting, but I would like some feedback on my archetype that I thought of as a child. The point of this archetype is to set up counters and swarm the field. Many of the cards utilize the counters to kill off the enemy's field like the actual Bubonic Virus. Let me know if there are any inconsistencies or if they are too OP :). I am obviously going to make some more support.

WwFSM2N.jpg

If you control a "Bubonic" monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard. When this card is summoned place 2 Bubonic counters on this card. If this card is Normal Summoned, add one level 4 or lower "Bubonic" monster from your Deck to your hand. If this card is Special Summoned, add 1 "Bubonic" Spell/Trap from your Deck to your hand. You can only use each of these effects once per turn.

IiIQvU5.jpg

When this card is Summoned, add one level 4 or lower "Bubonic" card to your hand. If this card is destroyed, Special Summon 2 "Bubonic Egg" tokens (Reptile-Type/DARK/Level 2/ATK 0/DEF 1000) and place a Bubonic counter on each. 

vCf2WuS.jpg

You can Special Summon this card from your hand or graveyard if you control a "Bubonic" monster. When this card is Special Summoned, remove any Bubonic counters on the field and destroy cards equal to the amount of Bubonic counters removed by this effect. If this card is destroyed or sent to the Graveyard, add 1 "Bubonic" monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only use each of these effects once per turn.

f9G8sp4.jpg

When this card is activated, place 2 Bubonic counters on this card and add 1 level 4 or lower "Bubonic" card from your Deck to your hand. Once per turn, you can remove 1 Bubonic counter from the field to destroy a card on the field. If you do, Special Summon 1 "Bubonic" monster from your Deck. 

cB53EQd.jpg

Every time a "Bubonic" monster is Summoned, place 1 Bubonic counter on this card. Once per turn, you can remove 1 Bubonic counter from the field destroy a card on the field or add 1 level 4 or lower "Bubonic monster from your Graveyard to your hand.

Looks pretty cool :) keep up the good work

I understand you are a new member, but I need to mention that this sort of post breaks the Advanced Clause for the section (which requires all members reviewing someone else's thread to provide proper critique on what the cards do as a whole).

You're free to compliment the user, but you must also mention something related to the card's design as a whole.

Archived