Opinonions

Blake

Is it because they make you cry?

only the yellow ones make me cry

I genuinely think you mean the best, at almost any given moment.

Bercuck

Rinea tho

You're great when you're not shitposting in serious topics.

What the funk is this name change of yours?  Can you clarify?

http://muvluv.wikia.com/wiki/Su-47_Berkut

Is your name a reference to this sexy beast in any particular way shape or form???!!!!111

nBSTCSC.jpg

Dad, you cave to pressure far too easily. Not as in giving in to the pressure, but as if you're having a small mental breakdown when the heat is on. Good guy, but you need to work on that.

Mitch... idek, you're a fine person but we barely interact zzz

hai hai yui desu

do a good job you jabroni 

You're a fun person, but similarly to dad, you tend not to deal with drama or pressure well, from observations and what I've been told. You seem to be working on it, though. 

Are you trying to say we have layers or that we stink?

¿Por qué no las dos?

¿Ninguno?

Good guy, but I think you get hung up on the little things at times. Like the lights. I don't personally have much stake in them, but it did make me grimace a bit to see you pushing it.

Grilled onion is good too.

tbh when i get hibachi i tend to ask for no onion

meat and veggies taste good, but i don't like thick grilled onion slices

you are basically my equivalent of a fandom buddy because our likes tend to overlap often enough to hold conversations, and it's nice to have that, though we don't speak incredibly often

Onions are better closed

but you can't eat a closed onion without being an ogre :thinking:

You are actually very confusing, but I tend to agree with you a lot nowadays, and you're one of the only people I feel comfortable talking about YCM's issues with, so there's that.

But I liked it

D:

shiiiii i forgot you

who-are-you.jpg

nBSTCSC.jpg

Dad, you cave to pressure far too easily. Not as in giving in to the pressure, but as if you're having a small mental breakdown when the heat is on. Good guy, but you need to work on that.

This was an opinions thread?  I was totally clueless.  I wouldn't have posted here if I wasn't curious about what your name meant.  And if you wanna talk about heat, considering I was there alone, you can funk off.

It's cool b.  As people we all see what we wanna see.  But you weren't in my shoes and you have no idea how much I wanted to tell you and your posse to go kick rocks.  I was too busy trying to live up to a reputation I didn't want or deserve.  At least I know my flaws.  I know them and I'm in touch with em.  Anger is my biggest one.  So don't come at me with that holier than thou sheet.  If me gettin mad is your idea of a mental breakdown, you should be a psychiatrist.

It's cool b.  As people we all see what we wanna see.  But you weren't in my shoes and you have no idea how much I wanted to tell you and your posse to go kick rocks.  I was too busy trying to live up to a reputation I didn't want or deserve.  At least I know my flaws.  I know them and I'm in touch with em.  Anger is my biggest one.  So don't come at me with that holier than thou sheet.  If me gettin mad is your idea of a mental breakdown, you should be a psychiatrist.

I... don't have a posse. I spend almost all of my time with just Bree, Melly, or Kook. And no one was even mad re:Yui, it was just wanting answers.

You said things along the lines "let's have the election, then!", which made me concerned, and your reactions to this, as Mitch pointed out, don't really prove me wrong. This comes across as more than anger.

that's kinda the mental breakdown towards some heat he was talking about just earlier right there tbh

also valentia devs sure had good taste making hidari draw for them. still lame its not muvluv berkut

the art is suuuuuper nice, and berkut is second best FE villain

Imma leave that posse bit alone, since you've denied it.

And I ain't say sheet about you or nobody else being angry.  I said I was angry.  I still am.  And when I was suggesting the funking election, I was serious.  But you so busy tryna psychoanalyze me you can't tell sarcasm apart from rage.  You ain't wrong tho.  It's a lot more than anger.  It's anger, anxiety, and frustration.  That 90% is rage.  Five percent is anxiety, five percent is frustration.  And there's an increasing chance I see why niggas backed away from you.  

You ain't entitled to sheet.  I gave you literally every bit of information I had, but because it wasn't up to "Black's standards" it wasn't good enough.  That's why I was so funking angry.  And then I heard the same sheet from the same people, as if it was coming from you.  I hate being mocked.  Even worse, I hate being lied to.  So there it is bruh.  I done said my piece.  I ain't comin back to see your replies or whatever.  Report me or something, be done with it.  Just stop pretending you give a sheet about my mental status.  I hate being lied to.

the art is suuuuuper nice, and berkut is second best FE villain

you should look up the artist's earlier portrait/design works for atelier games. his FE artwork is nice but i feel its a bit too restrained by the story/setting sorta requiring characters in proper armor(it's FE, it's a war story in a medieval-ish western setting and all), whereas in a more light-hearted setting where there's more freedom of fashion and frilly colorful clothes are viable for characters, his designs look even better and more vibrant.

Archived