Opinonions

Blake

you should look up the artist's earlier portrait/design works for atelier games. his FE artwork is nice but i feel its a bit too restrained by the story/setting sorta requiring characters in proper armor(it's FE, it's a war story in a medieval-ish western setting and all), whereas in a more light-hearted setting where there's more freedom of fashion and frilly colorful clothes are viable for characters, his designs look even better and more vibrant.

Maybe I will. The aesthetic felt really nice and made me enjoy the game more, so maybe I'll find something new to enjoy.

Dad you've been warned as per... well, yourself. Keep it chill guys, pls

ftr i did not report him, in case he thinks i did

Good guy, but I think you get hung up on the little things at times. Like the lights. I don't personally have much stake in them, but it did make me grimace a bit to see you pushing it.

It makes me feel better that you think of me as a good guy. But I'm going to be honest, I'm not exactly sure what happened with the lights. Like, I wasn't too bothered by them, but then someone pointed it out.

I was in a bad mood due to my girlfriend headed back to California plus just a bad day, so I was... Less than tactful. But after calming down, I thought about it, and figured it did seem a little unprofessional looking, and a bad first impression. Not good for a site that wanted to improve.

Then at 4 in the morning, I thought it was a good idea to make a thread, and I thought it was decently written for 4 am.

Then I make a "Make YCM great" joke in the status and suddenly they're gone.

I am in such shock.

It makes me feel better that you think of me as a good guy. But I'm going to be honest, I'm not exactly sure what happened with the lights. Like, I wasn't too bothered by them, but then someone pointed it out.

I was in a bad mood due to my girlfriend headed back to California plus just a bad day, so I was... Less than tactful. But after calming down, I thought about it, and figured it did seem a little unprofessional looking, and a bad first impression. Not good for a site that wanted to improve.

Then at 4 in the morning, I thought it was a good idea to make a thread, and I thought it was decently written for 4 am.

Then I make a "Make YCM great" joke in the status and suddenly they're gone.

I am in such shock.

You've been similar in the past, but it was admittedly ages ago, and yoy've come a long ways since then.

And everyone has bad days. So I can't really fault you for that.

I just get kinda annoyed when anyone presses the minor stuff that's been decided/has no real impact instead of the major stuff, but that's moreso on me.

People are still talking about the lights after I took them down? Tsk tsk...for shame.

Here's how it usually goes down in my thought process.

"Da da da, this is YCM...oh, someone's asking about the lights. Eh, I'll do it eventually."

*Couple days later*

"Da dee doo...oh, a status about the lights. Meh, not worth my time."

*Even later*

"Another comment about the lights. Oh right, I should take care of that. I guess I have the time now, I'll just do this...wait, which was the original logo again? Oh, here it is. And...done."

People are still talking about the lights after I took them down? Tsk tsk...for shame.

Here's how it usually goes down in my thought process.

"Da da da, this is YCM...oh, someone's asking about the lights. Eh, I'll do it eventually."

*Couple days later*

"Da dee doo...oh, a status about the lights. Meh, not worth my time."

*Even later*

"Another comment about the lights. Oh right, I should take care of that. I guess I have the time now, I'll just do this...wait, which was the original logo again? Oh, here it is. And...done."

You are a fickle deity

Archived