playerunknown's battlegrounds

Rapidfire

So where do I begin, this game is so much fun. 

The whole plot is that you get throw out of an airplane onto an island with a bunch of randos and have to survive. 

You do that by looting the empty houses in the area and collecting things like weapons, med kits, armor, and drugs. Once you're comfortably situated with your gear players usually start to get ambitious and find other players to kill. After all this is a survival game so the whole point is to be the last person alive.

That being said you can't just camp your way through the game because one of its best functions is a constantly decreasing playable area. Simply put, you can jump out of the plane anywhere on the island but once you're on the ground a white circle appears on the map, and you better be in the vicinity of that circle or inside of it because if not your character starts to take damage until they eventually die. So it kinda keeps everyone on their toes.

This whole time though you really gotta pay attention to your surroundings because people are starting to get killed off and you could be next. 

NOW I could go on and on about this game (and all I did was go over the basic features of it) but here's some game play that can show you guys what I'm talking about: 

You can also play this game with groups of people, so it's a fun multiplayer game. Let me know what you guys think! 

Archived