Asymmetaphys (CIBR)

DCwIP-sVYAAnKdH.jpg?resize=300%2C211&ssl

CIBR-JP060 アシンメタファイズ Asymmetaphys
Continuous Spell Card
(1) Once per turn, during your Main Phase: You can activate this effect; banish 1 “Metaphys” card from your hand, and if you do, draw 1 card.
(2) Once per turn, if a “Metaphys” card(s) is banished: apply this effect, depending upon whose turn it is.
• Your turn: All monsters on the field lose 500 ATK and DEF, except “Metaphys” monsters.
• Your opponent’s turn: Change the battle positions of all monsters on the field, except “Metaphys” monsters’.

Some draw power is always nice you make it easier to run over things too, so that's nice, and the ability to pretty much stop a battle phase can be nice too, even if Links don't care of course. Not much else to say, I am going to look forward to playing these guys.

Card looks good to me. Funny how it appears to work with Metaphys Spell/Traps, including a copy of itself, helping with cloggy hands. Would be cool if it could also banish Metaphys cards on board. Sucks that the opponent's turn effect won't apply o Links, meh.

Also, you can be pro and run Metaphys Armed Dragon + Summoner's Arts for the card draw +deck thinning :v

Cool card, but we really need more monsters, especially low level ones. I REALLY don't want Metaphys to go the way of U.A.s

Looking at the setlist for CIBR, there's one slot between the last Metaphys monster and the Mermail, so 027 could be another Metaphys or it could be something else (I'm kinda swinging towards the latter)

Archived