Shooting Synchron (Shooting Quasar Dragon's Baby)

ABC Gun

Artwork for this card done by https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=46587 please support them when you can

qCBu2MM.jpg
If this card is in your GY because it was used as Synchro Material for a Synchro Summon: You can banish this card; add from your Deck to your hand, 1 "Synchron" monster, or 1 Spell/Trap Card that lists "Stardust" or "Synchron" in its effect. You can only use each of the following effects of "Shooting Synchron" once per turn.
●: During your opponent's Main Phase, if this card is in your hand (Quick Effect): You can discard this card and send from the Extra Monster Zone to the GY, 1 "Stardust" Synchro Monster, or 1 Synchro Monster that lists a "Synchron" Tuner as Synchro Material that's under your control; draw 2 cards.
●: If this card is Special Summoned from your hand or GY, except by a Pendulum Summon: You can target this card and 2 Level 4 or lower monsters you control, except Tuners, then those targets also become treated as Synchro Monsters, and if you do; immediately after this effect resolves, Synchro Summon 1 Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck that lists a Tuner Synchro Monster plus any other Synchro Monsters (except Tuners) as Synchro Material, using only those targets as Synchro Material.

Shooting Quasar Dragon had a baby, and it's broken (and I don't mean house broken either). It's a 1 card Shooting Quasar that also supports Stardusts and Synchrons. Now I know what you're thinking, "How dafuq does this card bring out Shooting Quasar, ITS NOT A SYNCHRO!?", the answer is it can treat itself and 2 other non-Tuners you control as Synchro Monsters in addition to what they already are (so this card is the only card in the entire game that can make Fusion Synchro Monsters or Ritual Synchro Monsters a reality). It can open up the Extra Monster Zone by ditching a Stardust Synchro or any Synchro that lists a Synchron from the Extra Monster Zone, as long as you control it (BTW, you get to draw 2 cards this way), also its Accel Synchro effect activates any time it is Special Summoned from the hand or GY, but not when you Pendulum Summon it so any Deck that can Special Summon this with effects will love this card. I designed this card to work in the Link Era and to make Shooting Quasar Dragon (or even Cosmic Blazar Dragon) much easier to Summon considering the new rules about monsters in your Extra Deck http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Extra_Deck, because if I know Konami, they'll make some giant, stupid-broken, WTF Link Monster with 10,000 original (printed) ATK and DEF just to troll everybody so having access to big monsters that are not Link Monsters should and might become a thing IRL, and soon.

EDIT: I fixed a few things and changed its effect slightly from what it was.

Archived