VCR_OPINIONS

VCR_CAT

giphy.gif

You're overall very fun to be around and your gifs are consistently on-point. One of the A+ roleplayers on the site, and pumped to see you get dat mod position! As far as friends on this site go, you're probably one of my best.

Thoughts on Blu-ray?

The dumbest name for the media format of our time.

Also, I feel like I'd be repeating myself from what I said to Yui, but I got otha things too. You keep it 100 a lot, and it's always cool to see with people on this site. You exhume the approachable nature and lighthearted comradery that a real dad possesses in a package that I think is actually younger than me!

Pizza

:pizza:

Quack

You're one of the top RPers on the site, and where I'd say that Yui is that best friend you bud around and have the good funtimes with, you'd be that more sage best friend that you'd just chill and have a drink with. I've always loved the concepts of your RPs and you're a great person to roleplay with, I just wish your punctuality with posting was a lot better.

Show me your moves.

When I've seen you in your more genuine modes, you're a pretty cool guy. You've given some really sound advice to some people, and been really awesome in those regards. But when you get into your whole "joking" or """satire""" moods, it's really not someone I'd want to hang out with. I get it's "joking", but when you're acting like an jabroni, and the person(s) take it as you being an jabroni, I say you're just being an jabroni, whether you say you're joking or not.

Oh

I thought I posted here

whooops

It's weird to think of you as being a very polarizing member on the site, because I haven't really seen you doing anything to warrant the amount of beef (hue) that you get sometimes. Overall you seem to be a very chill and more often than not level headed member, and someone that's really fun to roleplay with.

beep beep

All I've got from the small amount of time I've been roleplaying with you is that you're pretty good at it and a decently nice person? I really need to get to know you a bit more to get a better assessment.

roar

We never talk or interact

Hello

Ditto

Trends!

Overall you're a good guy to be around and hang with. Sometimes you get a little heated over things that don't really matter, and I know I know coming from me that's a pot vs. kettle situation, but outside of that, you're just overall a good person.

Archived