Cow's Limited Time Opinions

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Elaborate on what you mean "passionate about specific people"? I think I am pretty straight forward with how I am about people. Not close to really anyone, but give everyone a chance and build something from that.

It's more...specific people at certain times.

Like when you agree with someone or are having a back and forth about a topic you seem to...really get into bonding with them. It's a good thing overall thinking on it. But something to look for cause I could see it backfiring sometimes.

Ehhh you're a good guy. Friendly and it's impressive that you've been here so long without really getting into any serious spats with people. I suppose sometimes I don't quite get your sense of humour and you also stick to a very short list of responses/references a lot of the time. But I don't think badly of you at all and I think the only time you really bothered me was a disagreement over "kill lists" in polls but that's such a minor thing it doesn't really matter.

There have been instances in the past where I have gotten into spats with people, though that was a few years ago.

It's more...specific people at certain times.

Like when you agree with someone or are having a back and forth about a topic you seem to...really get into bonding with them. It's a good thing overall thinking on it. But something to look for cause I could see it backfiring sometimes.

I guess I bond with them. I mostly just bond with what they are saying. I am also not afraid to call people out on their sheet most of the time, regardless of who it is. Even if I seem like I bond with them, I don't really feel like their character defines their argument in anyway.

If we're talking about the most recent debacle, you're entire opinion on me seems to dwindle on that. I don't think that is anything, and there is no proper measure to define correct in that scenario. The entire conversation we had, that I had with Matt, or that I have with most people regarding such things was about semantics. None of us were truly correct, you and I were arguing how we should present a piece of information and we both felt that there were different ways to do so; There is, clearly. No measure is done to perfection and everyone has their own way to do something, especially when trying to grab attention of people and persuade them toward another perspective or give evidence to that.

Regardless of that, I am saying that I was not correct to any pedigree and that I still feel like there were better ways it could have been done. I don't feel like how you did it was correct, but that doesn't mean it wasn't because it could have been. It isn't always going to be, neither is my way. Time and place are always relevant, also are perspectives.

I tend to think I am pretty moderate to most sides and don't really take to any side unless there is a positive outcome that can come from it. Like the threads in Comments and Suggestions, I mostly take to change and trying to have that be a positive factor. I tend to give my perspective on it, then listen in on others. Oh well, could be wrong in how I venture toward that.

I tend to think I am pretty moderate to most sides and don't really take to any side unless there is a positive outcome that can come from it. Like the threads in Comments and Suggestions, I mostly take to change and trying to have that be a positive factor. I tend to give my perspective on it, then listen in on others. Oh well, could be wrong in how I venture toward that.

It could just be the wording dunno for sure just the impression I got. Likely not an intentional thing just perception. I could be wrong too.

So I'd prefer no one else ask about writing opinions in this thread because it's meant to be personal opinions. Sassy :T I'll answer these ones but none others.

You're a pretty fun guy and have interesting tastes in things. I just worry cause there are a lot of the times you randomly get snippy and rude towards some people for no real reason as far as I can see.

Sorry I don't got much else...

I still am not convinced you're not on some level insane. But it's a harmless insane so that's cool. I think you rely too much on what seems to be a gimmick so it's hard to really form a solid opinion at times. But you're smart and you care so overall I got a good opinion of you.

This is an interesting one....I find you fun to talk to in a lot of situations but I also tend to disagree with you on many serious (including writing/story related things) topics. This isn't necessarily a bad thing but it obviously doesn't make me particularly fond of you (er, bad wording more like...it doesn't score points but doesn't lose points either lol). Granted the other times besides those disagreements are fine so my opinion on you isn't a negative one. More or less neutral with some "This guy's great" and "this guy's a pain" moments.

I also cannot keep from being paranoid and wonder if you don't want to stay in Gijinka. I can't tell sometimes if I really am doing badly with your group or if it's something on your end but there seems to be some issue.

Also I will say that there has been times I've felt you seem almost arrogant about holding certain opinions. Not sure if this is just a language/word choice thing or if it's an actual thing though.

As for your writing it's...well really good. I still am impressed by that story you wrote for that contest a while back. And when you post it tends to be good quality. The biggest flaw is it seems at times you hold back a bit too much but that might be more the characters themselves. Your characters are good though I don't think I ever really "felt" something from any of them besides Wally before. It's hard to pinpoint what it is due to not having a huge amount to go on but it could be due to the main point of the characters are sort of subdued/subtle.

I guess love/hate? But not really either. You're a wonderful person and truly kind as I have seen mostly on FB but sometimes here too. You know how to have fun but can get out of hand. Something you already know. There are times when...It's tough to word this right because it sounds bad but where you show your age. You've got experience yes but there are times you seem to be over your head and almost talking out of your ass. Not all the time certainly and not intentionally either. It's odd because I've noticed that it's almost impossible to tell when you know what you're talking about or not because you tend to sound the same. I don't know if that makes sense sorry my thoughts on you are mostly abstract lol.

I think what I'm trying to get at is that it's frustrating because when you're taking something seriously you sound extremely knowledgeable even if you're not in the right (not intentionally so it's just how you speak...type). And no this isn't to do with anything recent.

Oh another thing is that you can get super passionate about specific people which is usually a good thing but it can be dangerous as well.

You're a pretty chill guy and you bring a good sense of fun to the forum. You sometimes come across as arrogant in the sense that you have a weird tendency to act like you know what a person is thinking better than they do. It is really off-putting when you quote someone and say they don't care about the result in your post and threads because it comes off as you're only doing them to get attention from people. Which I doubt is the case because of how, as said before, chill you tend to be most of the time.

We've certainly had a weird roller-coaster of a relationship haven't we? I admired you greatly when I first came back and you liking me made me feel really good and helped to make me more confident. It really hurt when that changed. I still am unsure what happened with us entirely but I will say I am glad we're friends again.

You're really fun and passionate and it's nice to see your thoughts. The main issue is you can come off as being extremely set on certain ideas without budging. The worst of it is when you add certain opinions to when someone says something just tangentially related to it. Like you're almost obsessed with getting certain ideas across.

But other than that you're great. A softie who can be adorable at times and is quite creative and witty. I appreciate your existence because you and I have similar tastes in things and you're truly a good person. You have a lot of wisdom to offer as long as you keep certain bitterness out of it. Not that the bitterness is always undeserved but it is there.

You were my favorite person on the site. Don't feel bad when I say you're not the top now that's likely only because of the long period where we didn't really talk. Others just had more time. But you're still one of the best people here in the sense of those I feel friendship towards.

I am so. So. So sorry. I struggle to remember exactly who you are as a person. Not because you're not active just...you're so unassuming. Which isn't really a bad thing honestly. I love your passion for the weirder Pokemon though. You're a friendly guy and I can't really say negative things about you so good on you lol

gdi

You do your best work when you write strange characters. You have an energy to your writing that doesn't come across with other types of characters. It's almost like you're stifling yourself when you write more subdued characters. I enjoy your sense of humor and your writing tends to be technically good as well.

lewd?

Anyway I don't know much about you still. But you are an entertaining person and as of so far seem really nice and not the type to be an ass so woo you.

Oh and you seem open to suggestions which is always good.

My opinion hasn't really changed. I don't talk as much because I honestly get worn down easily. I have said it before and at this point I've sort of realized that it's gonna be hard to break you of those habits.

Yeah I've said it all and more so I guess I will actually skip this one :P

Writing wise you have a lot of fun ideas but you also tend to....be very hit and miss. Either your post is great or not much happens at all and it's just there. You seem to struggle with finding motivation to write a character unless something meme-y or similar inspires you. You also don't tend to go outside of your box and struggle with having free reign.

You make fun characters but they tend to slip into similar things and it can come off as awkward as you almost force the same themes onto them.

Yeah, sorry about that. I've hardly been able to get a grip on such habits myself. Well, that and you're my brovine.

Also I'm not insane, I'm just a magician's apprentice!

I know. I know.

I usually don't do this, but sure.

Best mod. A lot more friendly and confident nowadays and pretty good at expressing yourself. I find your level head and stable-ness a relief all of the time. You do you Sakura, you do you.

Oh one thing that does get to me is sometimes you repeat certain things over and over (such as referencing, and explaining the reference, old YCM stuff)

Leggoooo

Dude you're awesome. I won't say you're the funniest or best RPer but you are like up there on so many things that it doesn't matter you're not the absolute best. You're steady and reliable and just a total bro.

I uh

Can't really say anything notably negative either.

two hours left people

UC7MfXv.gif

Long time no see, Cowboy. I exist sometimes!

You made me waifu Kay without having played the game.

I don't really know you all that well but I love how well you slip into things and just chill there. You seem like a really good person to have around...and you're pretty good with mystery solving and that's always a plus. Someone who is a great addition to the forum.

I recall the last time I gotted cow's opinion on me. Wonder if anything new's come up since. Or be it business as usual with this doggo.

I've come to rely on you tbh. In RPs when things are slow I always think "Well Andx is in this he'll come through". You're a steady friend and, though we've had our differences, you've been a very loyal person. I appreciate your sense of fun and generally happy attitude.

Can you tell I'm losing energy?

inb4 deadlined

"love/hate"

Sometimes you're a really fun and just person who can make me laugh and feel better about the world.

But sometimes you can be kinda an asshat that comes across as almost...obnoxious. I get that your heart is in the right place there are just times you push too strongly and are too determined that "this" is the way someone should be.

I've come to rely on you tbh. In RPs when things are slow I always think "Well Andx is in this he'll come through". You're a steady friend and, though we've had our differences, you've been a very loyal person. I appreciate your sense of fun and generally happy attitude.

Can you tell I'm losing energy?

Lil bit yeah. Doesn't change the fact I very much appreciate the sentiment.

Archived