Cow's Limited Time Opinions

24 hours... 2 hours left... I'll take an opinion.

I like you as a person and find you fun to be around. I enjoy your writing. But it's very frustrating when you get in one of your "Whatever I just suck anyway" moods because I've been there a lot and I know it's stupid.

Also you really need to learn when to just drop something. For instance you clearly didn't have your heart in CH yet you stuck around.

Basically you're a good guy who I'm glad to know just gotta get a bit more stern with yourself in regards to limiting what you make yourself do but also less stern on yourself when it comes to quality.

do the thing

Really chill dude and always always a pleasure to talk with. Just for some reason not someone who I am to the level of comfort I can easily converse with. (not a huge list to be fair). You've never really had a moment I thought "Well that was shitty" so that's certainly good. Also I appreciate how you can get into things easily and talk about them.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're a pretty chill guy and you bring a good sense of fun to the forum. You sometimes come across as arrogant in the sense that you have a weird tendency to act like you know what a person is thinking better than they do. It is really off-putting when you quote someone and say they don't care about the result in your post and threads because it comes off as you're only doing them to get attention from people. Which I doubt is the case because of how, as said before, chill you tend to be most of the time.

Huh. Haven't said that in over a year. Though that aside, thank you.

• 7 months later...

Archived