[CIBR] Struggling Battle

DC0ups8VYAAuFMd.jpg?resize=300%2C211&ssl

CIBR-JP077 拮抗勝負 Kikkou Shoubu (Struggling Battle )
Normal Trap Card
If you control no cards, you can activate this card from your hand.
(1) If your opponent controls more cards than you do, at the end of the Battle Phase: Make your opponent banish cards they control face-down until they control the same number of cards you do.

https://ygorganization.com/whichshieniswhich/

use this on 2nd turn

Well, it seems quite powerful, being able to activate it from the hand is what makes me consider it a bit more. Paleozoic may have use for it?

I think anything that A: Wants to go second, or B: would be worse off going second will have a use for this.

This is actually frighteningly powerful solely because you can play it turn 2 and, assuming your opponent set up a strong board turn 1 (as you do), gain a huge advantage.

lmaoo this gonna be goofy when your opponent topdecks this after you resolve your own. End of BP restriction does kinda hurt tho since it doesn't prevent you from getting killed soo the turn delay hurts a ton if you control a card.

can appreciate how this outs ASF 00f

lmaoo this gonna be goofy when your opponent topdecks this after you resolve your own. End of BP restriction does kinda hurt tho since it doesn't prevent you from getting killed soo the turn delay hurts a ton if you control a card.

can appreciate how this outs ASF 00f

If you play it on your turn it makes no difference when they get banished.

If you play it on your turn it makes no difference when they get banished.

??? what is you typing bruh

all I'm saying that its activation conditions outside of its obvious use = super ass rofl

So outside of going 2nd (read: its best use), if you actually have to set it, its pretty garbo

It does, though banishing only one card with this seems a bit like a waste anyway, so probably not a big deal.

its a p big deal when its not a full field wipe like i originally thought and your opponent chooses what card remains

gotta use snow to banish it OOF

or that one DD pendulum level 7 no one uses

its a p big deal when its not a full field wipe like i originally thought and your opponent chooses what card remains

gotta use snow to banish it OOF

or that one DD pendulum level 7 no one uses

You will have then 1 of those instead of the trap by resolution, unless they negate the effect it still have the same result

huge against a lot of Artifact/Paleo-style decks that use Demise. Less effective if they have a Quasar-Style Negate on the field, cause then this is either a wasted card like a Raigeki, or in some cases they just let it go through and leave the monster they need most. Still, that can be big.

Not too difficult to play around. Going first just try not to put TOO much out, or see the obvious telegraph of them entering the BP with nothing out and negate the big hit. Other PRO STRATS involve not doing a full field wipe before the end of the BP or just leaving them with a card if you can if you're not going for game.

Archived