Ask ~BS~ stuff 'n things

~British Soul~

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is it about Dragons you like so much? I know they're popular but everyone's reasons are probably different.

I've always been a fan of dragons, and I always thought they were cool/badass. I know the earliest memory of drawing dragons was when I was in middle school and the first ygo deck that had dragons was dragunity (which spills in to why I'm a fan of the dt lore).

How do you colour your text?

§a Am I doing this right?

Simple, hit the colour option near the face option and hit the colour you want.

how do you feel about onions?

Well I don't dislike them for what it's worth, I consume them every now and again.

How was your day?

Not too bad tbph.

1. If time permitted, would you have tried to look for the other Easter eggs that didn't require calculation work to solve them?

2. Anything worth seeing in the UK? 

3. Favourite Yugioh series thus far.

4. Is CFV worth picking up right now?

1. Probs yeah if I didn't have IRL stuffs to take care of

2. We have a lot of nice landmarks like Stonehenge, Blackpool Illuminations, various London landmark, etc

3. 5Ds I reckon

4. Not sure. On one hand the trial decks are getting better in terms of quality, on the other hand some of the stuff can be expensive, but not YGO expensive at least.

1. In light of the recent terror attacks, how do you feel about safety in the UK? (I guess you can mention other stuff like the recent fire if that's relevant to you)

2. Overall opinion on VRAINS? (Unless this counts as stuff you don't want to answer, or that's just limited to members asking how you feel about them)

3. What do you plan on doing once you graduated from college (or if you already did, what?)

1. In light of the recent terror attacks, how do you feel about safety in the UK? (I guess you can mention other stuff like the recent fire if that's relevant to you)

2. Overall opinion on VRAINS? (Unless this counts as stuff you don't want to answer, or that's just limited to members asking how you feel about them)

3. What do you plan on doing once you graduated from college (or if you already did, what?)

1. There has definitely been heightened security recently like at Glastonbury this past week. And on the subject of the recent fire, a number of other tower blocks have failed tests over cladding.

2. All of my thoughts have been compiled in the VRAINS thread, but it's definitely not like the other YGO series that's for sure, and ngl I can't wait for duels outside of Link Vrains because all the duels thus far has had the same bloody background.

3. I haven't been to college since 2012 and even then there wasn't a graduation as I'd have to have gone to Uni to have one of those.

1. How do you feel about dubs, and people who talk about them in general? (This doesn't have to include Yugioh/Pokemon, because we both know about a certain person who goes on about them here.)

2. If you were given the choice of a superpower, what would you choose?

3. Suppose that you were in charge of designing Yugioh (or whatever game you want). Any changes you would make to it, or would you prefer to keep things as-is?

1. How do you feel about dubs, and people who talk about them in general? (This doesn't have to include Yugioh/Pokemon, because we both know about a certain person who goes on about them here.)

2. If you were given the choice of a superpower, what would you choose?

3. Suppose that you were in charge of designing Yugioh (or whatever game you want). Any changes you would make to it, or would you prefer to keep things as-is?

1. With regards to dubs, it varies depending on the series tbph. They can be good if handled correctly. The same can be said about people who talk about them, everyone has their own opinion, and again it depends on the series (whether they have similar opinions or not)

2. This is a tough one, I suppose I'd go with transformation (for example transform into a dragon or something)

3. With regards to YGO, I'd probs have tournaments run different formats (like Goat for example given the rising popularity of said format, or pre-Link). As for Links, I'd have rather it didn't lock access to the Extra Deck as there are decks that are virtually killed with them existing.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived