What I would've like Rihan to be...

TekFish

I would've much preferred that Rihan be a Link monster...
Giving Sams a fusion now seems a bit stupid, especially seeing as it's quite bad.

I would have much preferred this.

Qc79Mdd.jpg

3 "Six Samurai" monsters with different Attributes
Once per turn: You can banish 1 "Six Samurai" monster you control that is linked to this card, then banish card(s) on the field equal to the number of "Six Samurai" monster(s) linked to this card. If a "Six Samurai" monster(s) you control would be destroyed by battle or by card effect, you can banish this card from your GY instead.

I made this card with MSE. I think it's pretty balanced. I've kept the cost to summon and the cost to activate the effect pretty much the same. The cost was a little changed, it has to be a Six Sam that's linked to it instead of anything now. But the effect has the ability to be quite devastating giving a maximum of a 2-card non-targeting banish. It's a face-up banish, so it's not absolutely terrible for the other player. The other effect of Rihan remains the same.

Do you think this would still be balanced? I definitely think it would be better.

Having trouble editing main post, effect reads as follows:

Once per turn: You can banish 1 "Six Samurai" monster you control that is linked to this card, then banish card(s) on the field equal to the number of "Six Samurai" monster(s) linked to this card. If a "Six Samurai" monster(s) you control would be destroyed by battle or by card effect, you can banish this card from your GY instead.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived