Habits

The Nyx Avatar

I have a habit of backing up data excessively. I wouldn't say it's good or bad, but it's an inconvenience sometimes, but other times it's helpful if I genuinely lose stuff. My google drive is almost full with multiple backed up versions of my code, writing, drawings, photos and pictures, etc.

I also don't like keeping more than 4 tabs open. I try to close everything I can if I don't need it anytime soon.

I have this really bad habit. I used to do this in the past and it's coming back to haunt me. I started winning so much, I'm afraid I'm gonna win at every level. I win intellectually. I win with intellect. I'm gonna win with the shitposts. I'm gonna win with my caring nature for those who need it. I've been winning with every single facet. I've been winning so much that I may even get tired of winning. I've been telling myself "please, please, it's too much winning. I can't take it anymore. Lambda, it's too much" then I tell myself "no it isn't, we have to keep winning, we have to win MORE, we're gonna win more!" Gosh, I've been winning so much, I need to get out and do something else. I'm gonna be so distraught.

I have a bad habit of seeing people text or message me and holding off before I send a reply. I do it to literally everyone and I'd like to iron that out, or at least shorten the time I take to respond to people. Part of it is I don't know what to say quite yet and need to think about it first, but still.

I have good listening habits, it used to be a weakness of mine and I believe I've honed it into a strength. A lot of people can feel comfortable gushing to me about whatever and I'll make a point to acknowledge certain things they said, maintain eye contact, engage empathically, all that stuff. I hate being ignored, so I like to make sure I don't make someone feel the same way.

Every morning, the first thing I do is open YCM and catch up on any RPs I'm in, as well as anything else I need to look at here. Then I check a couple other sites for any new pics for the RP gallery and/or my personal collection, look at surrenderat20 for any new League of Legends news, then grab breakfast at some point.

Also whenever I finish a can of soda I rip the can opener bit (idfk what I'm supposed to call it) off and put it in the empty can.

Every morning, the first thing I do is open YCM and catch up on any RPs I'm in, as well as anything else I need to look at here. 

Also whenever I finish a can of soda I rip the can opener bit (idfk what I'm supposed to call it) off and put it in the empty can.

opening YCM for EXCITING NEW CONTENT

I can relate so much to this (I feel you on the can opener bit)

I also have a bad habit of daydreaming and I feel like it has something to do with why I can't understand people at certain times

I have a big fucking habit of constantly checking my bags whenever im going out somewhere. Nail biting is something that I have but im totally cool with it. Nose picking is something from when I was a kid that I still do but am really trying to shake off. A more internet based one I have is clicking onto a page for no reason before almost automatically closing it out. I also have a big habit of counting my music plays. I got a last.fm account and im pretty much OCD with my music charts. My phone, iPod, and all computers all have the scrobbler installed so I can count up my plays from every single device I have. Only thing that doesnt gets counted is my CDs because its impossible for those though I sometimes open up the universal scrobbler and just scrobble an album I jammed through that.

• 5 months later...

Archived