Update

Elijah~

Wow, I cannot believe it's been an entire year since I've been here on the forum. To those who are interested in what has transpired since my absence, I have quite a bit to tell:

* To begin, I made my high school's swim team for my second season and had improved drastically from the previous season. I went from a Personal Best time of 37.24 for my 50 yard Freestyle in 2015 to a 27.84 (currently) + a Personal Best Time of 1:34:96 to a 1:10:28 for my 100 yeard Freestyle. I'm currently training to specialize in both Butterfly and Backstroke (+ maybe Breaststroke too) due to my height and my extremely long wingspan. I can't wait for next season ! :)

** I'm finally a working man ! As of May 28 of this year, I have been working as a lifeguard for my city's recreational facilities, being rotated between three of them every week. It pays a pretty decent rate of $9 an hour. I'll keep a good portion of my paychecks for spending money but deposit a majority of it in my savings, so that I'll have some money saved over.

*** I'll be beginning my junior year of high school next year. Only two years left of the hell hole that I oddly seem to enjoy going to every now and then. I'm not gonna even try to rush it, because I want to enjoy every but of my youth while I still have it lol.

**** I had a gf for about a good three weeks or so, before realizing that she was playing me for a fool the entire time. However, I'm glad that I experienced it, because it taught me how to be weary of some people out there in the world and not to rush into things too fast.

That's really all that has happened so far and I'm looking forward to the future. I'll be logging in periodically to check and see what's happening. I always get that nostalgic feeling everytime I log in here. I have so many memories with this website and the members here have been a major figure into helping me become a young man, despite the fact that I've never seen them. Thank all of you for what you've done for me so far and let's look forward to the future !

Archived