Usami can be trendy too!

BoJack Horseman

What game you from again?

it's from this fangame called 'dangit ron paul' that was released a month before the US votings last year. there's this huge rabbit(usami) who kidnaps the presidential candidates and traps them on an island to try to make them get along by having them coorperate with each other to survive(you play as ron paul). each major candidate had an interesting story route too. i particularly liked the hillary route where it explored the moral dilemma of her murdering vincent fosters. look it up.

it's from this fangame called 'dangit ron paul' that was released a month before the US votings last year. there's this huge rabbit(usami) who kidnaps the presidential candidates and traps them on an island to try to make them get along by having them coorperate with each other to survive(you play as ron paul). each major candidate had an interesting story route too. i particularly liked the hillary route where it explored the moral dilemma of her murdering vincent fosters. look it up.

Sounds interesting, I'll check it out

What game you from again?

PG2aUjA.png?1

You're like a blooming flower of potential!

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Anje1GM.png?1

The sun rises and sets with comedy.

PG2aUjA.png?1

You're funny and full of love, love.

Archived