Post and I'll Reply With A Gif pt. 2

Simping For Hina

Like the peanut butter, Jif. After all, the creator of the GIF said that's how it's pronounced.

The creator of the GIF is wrong. GIF stands for Graphics Interchange Format, and "graphics" is pronounced with a hard G, as in not the funking peanut butter I put in my sandwiches. He's either illiterate or doesn't understand consistency.

Giant, gentle, gin, gym, gibberish, gingivitis, ginger (two occasions of a cv sequence producing a soft g sound) etc. Don't be complacent if you're a tard on the subject brah.

GRAPHICS

The creator of the GIF is wrong. GIF stands for Graphics Interchange Format, and "graphics" is pronounced with a hard G, as in not the funking peanut butter I put in my sandwiches. He's either illiterate or doesn't understand consistency.

I also say it like the peanut butter because it rolls off the tongue better.

Peanut butter doesn't roll off your tongue it sticks to everything

I have an easier time with the hard G instead of the soft G but fine :l

Which is why, if you add a "t" to the end, it's pronounced "jift"

giphy.gif

Giant, gentle, gin, gym, gibberish, gingivitis, ginger (two occasions of a cv sequence producing a soft g sound) etc. Don't be complacent if you're a tard on the subject brah.

H9m3eFT.gif

GRAPHICS

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

f5K6nQE.gif

Are you saying that I've been pronouncing "gift" wrong for the last 20 years?

giphy.gif

9MyEm_s-200x150.gif

Peanut butter doesn't roll off your tongue it sticks to everything

I have an easier time with the hard G instead of the soft G but fine :l

giphy.gif

Archived