New symphonic warrior support

infinity234

So i really like the conceptual ideas behind the symphonic warrior cards, the problem is that the only half of the symphonic warriors are good for anything. So i thought, just to make myself fell better that i cant find a decent deck build of symphonic warriors that doesnt just want guitaars and miccs as a generic pendulum scale, i would make my own additions to the symphonic warriors line up. let me know what you guys think :)

[spoiler=Monsters]

Monsters:

Symphonic warrior Saxxs

level 6 Wind Machine-type Pendulum 2500/2000

Pendulum scale 1

pendulum effect

You cannot pendulum summon monsters, except "Symphonic Warrior" monsters. This effect cannot be negated. Once per turn, you can target  1 of your banished monsters whose level is between your set pendulum scale, special summon it. Once per turn, the first time a "Symphonic Warrior" card would be destroyed by battle or card effect, it is not destroyed.

Monster effect

If this card is normal summoned by tributing a symphonic warrior monster, you can target 1 monster in your graveyard, special summon it. Once per turn, if you control a "Symphonic Warrior" tuner monster, banish 1 monster from your opponents graveyard and send 1 "Symphonic Warrior" tuner monster you control to the graveyard, special summon from your extra deck 1 synchro monster whose original level is equal to the total levels of those monsters (this summon is treated as a synchro summon). You cannot special summon monsters for the rest of turn you activate this effect, except "Symphonic Warrior" monsters.

Symphonnic Warrior Viollinn

level 7 Wind Machine-type Pendulum Synchro 2800/2300

pendulum scale 7

pendulum effect

Once per turn, during either players turn, you can target one monster on the field, activate and apply one of the following effects:

• Declare a level between 1-7, the targeted monster becomes that level.
  • The targeted monster cannot be tributed or be used as material for a summon.

Monster effect

1 "Symphonic Warrior" tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monsters

While face-up in the extra deck, if there is a "Symphonic Warrior" card in your pendulum zone, you can treat this cards level as 4 for a pendulum summon. if a "Symphonic Warrior" you control attacks an opponents monster, negate that monsters effects (Even in the graveyard) and destroy that monster if it is the same type or attribute as the attacking "Symphonic Warrior" monster. If a "Symphonic Warrior" monster activates its effects, inflict 700 damage to your opponent. If this card in your monster zone is destroyed (by battle or card effect), you can place this card in your pendulum zone.

Symphonic Warrior Notte

Link-1 Wind Machine-type Link 500

arrow D

Monster effect

1 "Symphonic Warrior" monster

Once per turn, you can special summon 1 "Symphonic warrior" monster either in your banished zone or face-up extra deck to this cards linked zone. Once per turn, during either players turn, you can target one monster on the field and declare a type, that monster becomes that type.

Symphonic Warrior Chorddz

Link-2 Wind Machine-type Link 1000

arrows BL R

Monster effect

2 "Symphonic warrior" monsters

Once per turn, you can special summon 1 "Symphonic Warrior" from your graveyard to this card's linked zone. Once per turn, during either players turn, you can target 1 monster on the field and declare an attribute, that monster becomes that attribute.

Symphonic Warrior Wavvez

Link-3 Wind Machine-type Link 2000

arrows BL D BR 

2+ "Symphonic Warrior"

Once per turn, during either players turn, you can tribute 1 monster linked to this card, until the end of this turn, "Symphonic Warrior" monsters you control are unaffected by your opponents card effects. If you would synchro summon using a "Symphonic Warrior" tuner monster you control, you can banish monsters in your graveyard as synchro material (tuner monsters banished can be treated as non-tuners for the synchro summon).

[spoiler=Spells]

Spells:

Symphonic Sound design

Continuous spell card

Each time a "Symphonic Warrior" monster is summoned or activates its effect, place 1 Symphonic Counter on this card. "Symphonic Warrior" monsters gain 100 atk for each symphonic counter on this card. Once per turn,during either players turn, you can remove 3 or 9 Symphonic Counters from the field, apply this effect, depending on the number of counters removed:

3 Counters: Add 1 "Symphonic warrior" monster or 1 "And the Band" spell/trap card from your deck to your hand.

9 counters: Negate the effects of 1 card on the field until the end phase.

And the Band Charged up

normal spell

You can return all of your face-up banished "Symphonic Warrior" monsters (min.1) to draw 1 card from your deck. During either players turn, you can banish this card from your graveyard to target 1 "Symphonic Warrior" monster you control, it gains 2000 atk, but is destroyed during the end phase.

Archived