Well, it seems quite powerful, being able to activate it from the hand is what makes me consider it a bit more. Paleozoic may have use for it?

I think anything that A: Wants to go second, or B: would be worse off going second will have a use for this.

This is actually frighteningly powerful solely because you can play it turn 2 and, assuming your opponent set up a strong board turn 1 (as you do), gain a huge advantage.

lmaoo this gonna be goofy when your opponent topdecks this after you resolve your own. End of BP restriction does kinda hurt tho since it doesn't prevent you from getting killed soo the turn delay hurts a ton if you control a card.

can appreciate how this outs ASF 00f

If you play it on your turn it makes no difference when they get banished.

You can use it in your own battle phase though.

Card is straight garbage. No one is gonna care about it.

Please give me some of whatever you are smoking. It's not as broken as some people are making it out to be but it definitely has uses.

no one caring about it isnt a true statement but thats not the point when theres really no mindgames associated with it.

people are gonna be aware of this card when it hits TCG. None of the peeps on ygopro or other sims that employ merged banlists are going to be expected to be aware of this (part of the reason they suck ass) so you cant really use that sample as proof of its worth.

I gotta agree with this man cuz its really easy to make this card sux azz

like it beats the sheet outta pendy decks but lmao @ needing this to beat those

its also in direct competish with other field wipes

your opponent will always keep their key card

you may be going +X, but it's at the expense of the thing you want to remove most not getting removed

sure you can kaiju afterwards, as with any annoying boss... but unlike things like Raigeki or Dark Hole, your opponent isn't as pressed to negate this because:

A. It happens at the end of the BP.

B. They can just keep what would negate it anyway.

It's only decent going second. Otherwise, pretty mediocre. You also have to draw it, you have to hope not to draw it later because it's dead, it costs a BP so opp can almost certainly mount a new offense, and it doesn't actually keep you alive like other Battle Traps or equivalents.

And the dead draw aspect is more real here because it's not a powerful engine like BriFu to make up for potential dead draws.

No, it's not useless garbage, but it doesn't even look decent.

I'd consider filling the side deck with a few copies for when you know that you will have a chance to go second, but as others have pointed out, you still have to open with it for it to not be dead weight and even then your opponent still gets to keep one thing on board.

In the dream scenario where you side deck it in and your opponent goes HAM on turn 1, AND you have this in your opener, it's pretty fantastic even at the cost of your battle phase so long as you can still go off.  Otherwise...meh.  It might get you a win if the game somehow goes on long enough to devolve into a war of attrition, but when the hell does that happen anymore amirite?

Archived