Upstart Goblin x1

Imperial Order x1

Solemn Strike x3

Solemn Warning x1

Torrential Tribute x1

-no extra deck-

I'm no expert on Timelords but some ideas come to my mind:

No One for One to grab Time Maiden?

Why no Extra Deck? You cannot take advantage of that with cards like Domain of Monarchs so you may as well run a few just in case. Rank10s like Dora, and Link Monsters on the off chance you can use Zaphion as material and get the card draw before it spins itself the next turn.

Why no Extra Deck? You cannot take advantage of that with cards like Domain of Monarchs so you may as well run a few just in case. Rank10s like Dora, and Link

You hardly Tribute Summon your Timelords, so it's not worth to rum Domain in here for the off chance that your opponent runs some card calls that flip your Timelords face-down.

You hardly Tribute Summon your Timelords, so it's not worth to rum Domain in here for the off chance that your opponent runs some card calls that flip your Timelords face-down.

Exactly. I didn't suggest to run Domain, I mentioned it as an example of a card that takes advantage of no Extra Deck but that Timelords cannot use in a practical way. Although, actually you could use Time Maiden's "treated as 2 Tributes" effect to Tribute Summon a Timelord and stun the opponent's with Domain for 1 turn... but that's kinda subpar when you can Tribute it instead to search a Timelord.

Archived