[CIBR] Leaks (Monsters)

3eef5062.jpg?resize=225%2C300&ssl=1

CIBR-JP002 コンデンサー・デスストーカー Condenser Death Stalker
Level 5 LIGHT Cyberse-Type Effect Monster
ATK 2000
DEF 1000
You can only use the (2) effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) When this card is Normal Summoned: Target 1 Cyberse monster you control, except this card; while that monster is face-up on the field it gains 800 ATK.
(2) If this card is destroyed by a card effect and sent to the GY from a Monster Zone: Inflict 800 damage to both players.

hVBxEpY.jpg?resize=225%2C300&ssl=1

Elemental Grace Doriado

Level 9 LIGHT Spellcaster-Type Special Summon Effect Monster
ATK 0
DEF 0
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) while there are 6 or more different Attributes amongst monsters in the GYs, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.
(1) This card gains 500 ATK and DEF for each different Attribute amongst the monsters in the GYs.
(2) If your opponent would Special Summon a monster(s): You can banish 3 monsters from your GY; negate that Special Summon, and if you do, destroy that monster(s).

2T804cR.jpg?resize=214%2C300&ssl=1

Metaphys Executor

Level 10 LIGHT Wyrm-Type Special Summon Effect Monster
ATK 3000
DEF 2500
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 5 different “Metaphys” cards face-up from your field and/or in your GY, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.
(1) This card on the field cannot be destroyed card effects, and cannot be banished.
(2) Once per turn, if your opponent controls more cards than you do: You can target 1 of your banished “Metaphys” monsters; Special Summon it, but banish it during the End Phase of next turn.

gXJwaKR.jpg?resize=225%2C300&ssl=1

Eiseihei Muscler / Medic Muscler

Level 4 WATER Warrior-Type Monster
ATK 2200
DEF 100
(1) Any battle damage this card inflicts instead makes that player gain that much LP.

JEpgfjM.jpg?resize=225%2C300&ssl=1

Subayai Beaver / Nimble Beaver

Level 2 WATER Beast-Type Effect Monster
ATK 400
DEF 200
(1) When this card is Normal Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower “Nimble” monster from your Deck or GY.

0cguoC1.jpg?resize=225%2C300&ssl=1

Arijibaku / Blastant

Level 3 EARTH Insect-Type Flip Effect Monster
ATK 1500
DEF 1000
You can only use each of this card name’s effects once per turn.
(1) FLIP: Each player takes 1000 damage.
(2) If this card is destroyed by battle or card effect and sent to the GY: Your opponent takes 1000 damage.

2fC2lmB.jpg?resize=223%2C300&ssl=1

Crawler Ranvier

Level 2 EARTH Insect-Type Flip Effect Monster
ATK 1100
DEF 900
(1) FLIP: You can target up to 2 “Crawler” monsters in your GY; add them to your hand.
(2) If this face-up card in its owner’s control leaves the field by an opponent’s card effect: You can Special Summon 2 “Crawler” monsters with different names, except “Crawler Ranvier”, from your Deck in face-down Defense Position.

f238CLl.jpg?resize=214%2C300&ssl=1

Crawler Glial

Level 2 EARTH Insect-Type Flip Effect Monster
ATK 700
DEF 1500
(1) FLIP: You can Special Summon 1 “Crawler” monster from your hand or GY in face-up Attack Position or face-down Defense Position, except “Crawler Glial”.
(2) If this face-up card in its owner’s control leaves the field by an opponent’s card effect: You can Special Summon 2 “Crawler” monsters with different names, except “Crawler Glial”, from your Deck in face-down Defense Position.

7f861370.jpg?resize=198%2C300&ssl=1

Senpuuki Striborg / Whirlwind Machine Striborg

Level 5 WIND Machine-Type Effect Monster
ATK 2200
DEF 2200
The monster Tributed for the Tribute Summon of this face-up card is returned to the hand instead of being sent to the GY.
(1) Once per turn: You can discard 1 card; return all the cards in the same column as this card that your opponent controls to the hand.

3fbc1c7c.jpg?resize=169%2C300&ssl=1

Dark Angel

Level 5 DARK Fairy-Type Effect Monster
ATK 0
DEF 0
(1) When an attack is declared targeting a Fairy-Type monster you control: You can Tribute that monster, send this card from your hand to the GY, then target 1 face-up monster you control; switch the attack target to that target, also it gains ATK equal to the original ATK of the Tributed monster until the end of this turn.

I don't know why, but Metaphys Executor's art looks incredibly gross to me. There's just... something so wrong about it.

Funny to see that guy brutalizing Marauding Captain is now a monster who I am pretty certain is a pupil of Reficule.

I can't see Nimble Beaver being useful for much except for a NSable Mastar Boy or other generic or WATER related Link.

Ranvier and Glial are cute, but they still don't help the Crawlers get going, as they only work post-commitment, not pre.

Mm. Ok, so...

The Crawlers are solid

Medic Muscler is hilarious

Executor is kinda impractical and really isn't what they need right now (getting U.A. flashbacks...)

..and Doriado looks like she saw green grass but when she finally hopped the fence realized it was a lie

Nimble Beaver's existence makes me happy

I really don't care for the rest.

Condenser Death Stalker, meh a Level 5 that just boosts another monster by 800 and has a really bad burn effect. Not sure what they mean this card to be for.

Elemental Grace Doriado, another Doriado card, and it's their boss monster. Getting 6 in the GY could be a challenge, I guess you could turn the Deck into a mill based one. The negation effect is quite good though.

Metaphys Executor, not what I was expecting, but super powerful with a protection and Special Summon effect is not bad.

Medic Muscler, gimmick card FTW. I don't know where to use this, but hey, it's a fun card anyway.

Nimble Beaver, oh cool, another Nimble card, and it's a free Special Summon, not bad at all. Haven't played them in a while, but yeah, seems pretty nice.

Blastant, 2000 damage for 1000? Could be a pretty mean thing to do, but it's still a Flip monster. Meant for Crawlers I suppose.

Crawler Ranvier, well double adding is quite nice, even more monsters than I expected from them from the start is interesting.

Crawler Glial, ah, here's some more speed, that's good. The ability to do both face-up and face-down is welcome for sure too. Not bad, not bad at all.

Whirlwind Machine Striborg, strange strange card, returning monsters to used for a Tribute Summon is an interesting gimmick, I suppose it makes up for having to discard to use its other effect, it is quite powerful, but where it really fits I don't know. And hey, columns are officially making a real comeback, they are pushing that gimmick a lot right now.

Dark Angel, so same as anime from what I remember, it's kind of not that good. I wonder if they are going to do more with it like Fusion Material perhaps? Probably not that, but I can see it being something that they are going to keep improving on.

I like Elemental Grace Doriado; it may not be top-tier material, but it's almost like a maindeck Boss for poli-Attibute decks, also it has the unusual Level9 for Rank9s and stuff.

Metaphys Executor looks good to me. Note that you can also banish Metaphys Spell/Traps for its effect, and summoning a banished Daedalus or Nephthys would be an evil thing to do; if only it was a Quick Effect xD

I cannot tell if it's a Metaphized version of an existing monster, but I'm guessing it isn't.

My first thought on the Medic Warrior is Toadally Bahamut now that Mastar Boy is confirmed xD

Good to see more Crawlers with Flip effects that support Crawlers.

The Nimble should be good for dropping a 2-material Rank2 or Link monster. It can even Summon a copy itself, and from the grave so in theory you could splash 2~3 of these guys in a Deck, similar to TGU --> TGU before it was Limited.

Striborg looks like it would be fun along Divine Wind of Mist Valley.

And Dark Angel... such a generic name. As a Level5 with 0/0 stats it's not a card you will want to place on board even on a pinch, although it exchange it gets support from Recurring Nightmare, Dark Eruption, etc. to make use of its hand trap effect again, for whatever that's worth. As for said hand trap effect... IDK, it appears disadvantageous due to the Tribute cost but I guess that it pays off if the attacked monster would be destroyed by battle anyway.

Metaphys Executor is so godly.

But what is it? It's definitely not a metaphisized version of a monster and it looks a bit odd lol.

The Sphere it holds in its grip is propably a planet, so it should be the scource of the "metaphysization". Unlike EVERY other metaphys it is not based on an existing monster and its form does not fit anything else. That and it having boss summon requirements lead to the conclusion that it is the boss, scource and mind behind the archtype and its "purified" monsters. It is worth noting that all metaphys monsters original versions thus far were designed to be important, yet were never that good.

The Sphere it holds in its grip is propably a planet, so it should be the scource of the "metaphysization". Unlike EVERY other metaphys it is not based on an existing monster and its form does not fit anything else. That and it having boss summon requirements lead to the conclusion that it is the boss, scource and mind behind the archtype and its "purified" monsters. It is worth noting that all metaphys monsters original versions thus far were designed to be important, yet were never that good.

Horus and Nephthys were both good, though...

Executor appears to me to be wearing a set of tellarknight armour, what with the silver plating with gold trim an' all. It also has an orb with a ring around it, which is very reminiscent of the tellars. The positioning of the gold and silver "sims logos" around its head reminds me of Infernoid Tierra, but it might be a coincidence.

Executor seems like a pretty good card, although it is kinda slow. Still, ought to be nice to give the deck a bit more summoning power.

Doriado is probably bad but she's kinda neat. Could maybe find a home somewhere, somehow? I like the card, in any case.

The Crawlers actually seem quite good, but they're Crawlers which means they're not gonna actually do anything so w/e.

Everything else is either boring garbage or memey garbage.

executor reminds me of star eater, though it seems far smaller, and has no real similarities other than the whole "grasping a large celestial body" in either case considering the names of all the past monsters have been direct links to their originals, it's safe to say this is the boss monster. and the similarities to the "tellar" series monsters, leads me to believe that this deck might have some loose relationship with DT timeline.

the beaver makes me happy, the nimble seies currently has the hamster, and momonga, so seeing that it's become an archetype of its own makes me feel a bit of hope for a new strain of the R2 beast deck. i love the related cards already so i'll definitely be playing this deck.

as for blastant, 2K damage if you swing on it is nothing at all to laugh at. burn decks were enough of a hassle already, this will be even more annoyance.

[spoiler=Surprisingly, Doriado actually does have a potential combo:]

tumblr_oakdbgFGrE1rem1amo1_400.png

51jufnpvpnL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

that's not to say that the deck will be any good, but it is a pretty simple way of making this monster live more quickly.

dark angel is basically another breed of honest. though it requires you to have 2 monsters to make it live, and really doesn't give you too much else.

the beaver makes me happy, the nimble seies currently has the hamster, and momonga, so seeing that it's become an archetype of its own makes me feel a bit of hope for a new strain of the R2 beast deck. i love the related cards already so i'll definitely be playing this deck.

They already an archetype because of Nimble Angler.

They already an archetype because of Nimble Angler.

huh... didn't even know that existed. yay for more nimbles then!

still trying to think of a good deck to use whirlwind machine in though. monarchs don't need it, and it's typing makes it undesirable to pretty much every other deck that might use it.

huh... didn't even know that existed. yay for more nimbles then!

Yeh there are a bunch of Fish-type nimbles lol

still trying to think of a good deck to use whirlwind machine in though. monarchs don't need it, and it's typing makes it undesirable to pretty much every other deck that might use it.

A combo I thought up is:

Symphonic Warrior Guitarrs in scale

discard 1, summon Miccs.

Extra NS Tributing Miccs and returning it to hand to summon Striborg.

Place Miccs in scale

Pendulum Shokan

Remember, Doriado checks both Graves for the summon, so depending on the matchup she could put in some work

Oh, hadn't noticed that, makes it a bit easier to Summon I suppose. I also had in mind that it banished those cards, which it doesn't, so that makes its effect easier to use as well.

Honestly, I do have to admit I like these, the crawlers are amazing and the best ones they have right now, metaphys gets an actual boss monster, omni-attribute gets an own ace, stormbot sounds like he should have been part of the game already and adds an interesting tech option, Nimble Beaver strenghtens nimbles and adds a generic 1-card rank 2 tool to the game, as for Dark Angel ... it is crap.

Archived