Something to do with Spell/Trap having a monster behavior

Kanashimi

Because idk what to do sooo, these 2 cards just pop'd out in my mind suddenly, i dont know what to put as topic title, also i dont know if this should be in experimental so uh . . . bare with it i think.

[spoiler=The cards'']

bJxlL7p.png

Fountain Statue of the Divine

Spell/Continuous

This card can attack while in Spell/Trap Zone, and if it does, apply this card's total Blessing Counter for damage calculation x 300 (if there are no Blessing Counter, this card has 0 ATK, if this card attack an Attack Position monster with a higher ATK than this card, this card is destroyed as a result of battle). Once per turn: You can target 1 monster you control; place Blessing Counter to this card equal to the targeted monster's Level/Rank. During either player's turn, if you would take battle or effect damage whose damage is equal to or less than the total Blessing Counter on this card x 300: You can remove all the Blessing Counter(s) on this card; that damage becomes 0. You can only control 1 "Fountain Statue of the Divine".

"Legend say to those whoever worthy of praying this statue of the Goddess that has been lost in time, will be blessed with divine power and protection."

9sdl5fH.png

Golem Creation

Spell/Quick-Play

Target 2 Spell/Trap Cards in either player's Spell/Trap Zone or Field Spell Zone: If it is face-down, flip it face-up, then Special Summon them in Defense Position to its owner's Main Monster Zone, and if you do, if it is originally a Spell/Trap Card, it becomes Normal Monster (Rock/EARTH/Level 4/ATK 1500/DEF 1500). Its effect while destroyed or sent to the GY cannot be activated.

"What you need is just a small magic, and everything around you will become alive *poof*."

Archived